Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something I would like to try. Would like to hold a guys cock as he pees. Would also like to feel a guy pee on me and vice versa. Would also like to pee while being fucked so his cock and balls get soaked!

Maybe one day...

It's something I would like to try. Would like to hold a guys cock as he pees. Would also like to feel a guy pee on me and vice versa. Would also like to pee while being fucked so his cock and balls get soaked!

Maybe one day...

That is how I got started in piss play. She wanted to hold my cock as I pissed. Then as I was peeing she wrapped her hand around it and squeezed my cock and made me stop pissing. She was enthralled by that.;) We then progressed from there.

I wish you luck. PM me if you'd like to chat more about this.

Maybe one day...

Not sure about all the guys, but if a woman, or man, grabbed my cock it would get hard which would make it very difficult to pee. Just sayin.

I think it helps that both of them are very attractive. She's cute as hell and seems to genuinely enjoy it, and he's a straight up stud. I'm also really impressed with how well he can control his bladder, being able to piss like that on and off, all while still being hard and fucking between showers. That is NOT easy to do.

And I love that they just go for it. No beating around the bush, they go all in. I can definitely admire that.

I think it helps that both of them are very attractive. She's cute as hell and seems to genuinely enjoy it, and he's a straight up stud. I'm also really impressed with how well he can control his bladder, being able to piss like that on and off, all while still being hard and fucking between showers. That is NOT easy to do.

And I love that they just go for it. No beating around the bush, they go all in. I can definitely admire that.

Loveeeeee the pee douche

"Pee Douche" lol, there's a combination of words I've never seen before. Although it's entirely accurate this video. And really hot too!

Yes, that would be nice. I am very eager to try this. I have been pissed on, but never pissed in. I am determined to change that. It just looks like it would feel incredible. I would probably cum, like I have never have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back