Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used the golden shower as a sissy punishment in the past. Most recently this gurl wasn't as hygienic and groomed as I require so I made her get in the shower fully clothed and let the cold water run on her for about 5 minutes. When I turned off the water, she was shivering and her teeth were chattering as she took off the wet clothes and stripped down to her bra and panties. I told her kneel in the tub facing me and I'll warm her up so she did as I instructed. I pulled out my cock, pointed it at her, and let her know this is how I treat dirty sissies. She started smiling as soon as my warm piss landed on her body. At first, I thought she was just happy to get warmed up but then she opened her mouth and moved her face into the stream. I just smiled and pulled her mouth onto my cock to catch the last few squirts of piss. She started sucking my cock but I pulled it out of her mouth and reminded her that only good gurls get cock so don't disappoint me next week.

I've used the golden shower as a sissy punishment in the past. Most recently this gurl wasn't as hygienic and groomed as I require so I made her get in the shower fully clothed and let the cold water run on her for about 5 minutes. When I turned off the water, she was shivering and her teeth were chattering as she took off the wet clothes and stripped down to her bra and panties. I told her kneel in the tub facing me and I'll warm her up so she did as I instructed. I pulled out my cock, pointed it at her, and let her know this is how I treat dirty sissies. She started smiling as soon as my warm piss landed on her body. At first, I thought she was just happy to get warmed up but then she opened her mouth and moved her face into the stream. I just smiled and pulled her mouth onto my cock to catch the last few squirts of piss. She started sucking my cock but I pulled it out of her mouth and reminded her that only good gurls get cock so don't disappoint me next week.

You are perfect

we weren't together long but I was once a sub boy to a sub lady and one of the things I did was act as her urinal. There was nothing I would not do for her after her master used her. He used me as everything she had also belonged to him and I was happy to take some of his abuse to give her relief but it got to much. Ahhh Memories of Luna

I have masturbated with a full bladder for years, it feels better than a empty one but recently I have taken to when out at night peeing somewhere not quite hidden. Its a strange thrill which I think am leading towards masturbating then peeing outside too.

Why are men so apprehensive about peeing inside a pussy? I know it is harder to piss when you are hard, but it would be nice if after her came, he relaxed and emptied his bladder inside of me also. I am sure it has to be the most amazing feeling.

Why are men so apprehensive about peeing inside a pussy? I know it is harder to piss when you are hard, but it would be nice if after her came, he relaxed and emptied his bladder inside of me also. I am sure it has to be the most amazing feeling.

This is something I've fantasized about for as long as I can remember. I thought I was the only one! I'd give anything for a shot at trying this once.

I would let a man piss in me. I bet it would feel so good after a hard fuck.

It's actually quite difficult to piss during sex or right after cumming, at least in my experience. I think for something like this, the best time to do it would be right when waking up in the morning since I always have rock hard morning wood from needing to piss so bad. I've always fantasized about a woman waking up and seeing that, mounting me and sliding on top of my hard cock while I'm still asleep, then gently waking me up and begging me to relieve myself right there inside of her. God that would be so hot.

Oh yeah! Wow, that is incredibly hot!! I would absolutely do that.
It's actually quite difficult to piss during sex or right after cumming, at least in my experience. I think for something like this, the best time to do it would be right when waking up in the morning since I always have rock hard morning wood from needing to piss so bad. I've always fantasized about a woman waking up and seeing that, mounting me and sliding on top of my hard cock while I'm still asleep, then gently waking me up and begging me to relieve myself right there inside of her. God that would be so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back