Pantyhose Lover

I love wearing hose and always have! My first sexual experience happened when I was wearing my dance team outfit and tights and I have been hooked ever since! Even now with my growing belly I still wear them!

I've always gotten turned on by wearing nylons, as long as I can remember. Even before I understood what that feeling meant.

The best feeling in the world is when you are wearing nylons and no panties, and a guy tries to force his cock in you through the nylons, pushing them up inside you.

Guess that's why I don't have many nylons.....they don't last too long in my house!

Swoon

One more for the guys who like feet

Attachments

• IMG_20190106_204824-453x604.jpg
    IMG_20190106_204824-453x604.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 7
I wish more girls still wore stockings, nylons, etc.
In my early days (the 40's and 50's) women wore stockings and garter belts or girdles. So sexy. Seamless weren't quite there yet, so it was full fashioned stockings. WOW !!!!!

Last edited:
My girlfriend loves this with her jiggle ball toy, pantyhose and my cock flicking it

I've always gotten turned on by wearing nylons, as long as I can remember. Even before I understood what that feeling meant.

The best feeling in the world is when you are wearing nylons and no panties, and a guy tries to force his cock in you through the nylons, pushing them up inside you.

Guess that's why I don't have many nylons.....they don't last too long in my house!

Another thread that is dead, to bad there was not a person willingly to model or post pic, might nave kept the thread alive.

Back