Panties

1612.jpg

The thought of someone sucking, sniffing or licking my wet panties makes me so hot. Is there some service that makes this happen. I’d love to send my wet panties somewhere and have them send me a video of them enjoying them.
And I would jerk off into them and mail panties back

My next pair, just need to remove the black mesh up front.
Love wearing these when I get a hand job.
I'll wear them and wifes bra for my first cock
1704303346711.png

I would love to find someone who would send me a new pair and I could wear them for them and ship them out lol even swap just two people enjoying themselves
I've done that! Even watched and directed her on videochat as she masturbated, got them very, very gooey, then sent them back to me!! I opened up the package, masturbated with them and came on them in a videochat!

The thought of someone sucking, sniffing or licking my wet panties makes me so hot. Is there some service that makes this happen. I’d love to send my wet panties somewhere and have them send me a video of them enjoying them.
I've done that! Even watched and directed her on videochat as she masturbated, got them very, very gooey, then sent them back to me!! I opened up the package, masturbated with them, sucked, licked, sniffed them, and came on them in a videochat! and I have videos and photos of it too!

my wife and I have shared a few pairs of hers with select friends and have sent a few pairs in Jiffy bags in the mail

Oh baby I love it, the smells of sex, the taste of your pussy juices left behind…so yummy and earthy tasting

That is so Amazing! I would also be very interested in your panties….read my profile to see how much I enjoy panties

Back