Sizzling Night

angela40

Really Experienced
Been some time since Eric spent the night with me. He is married now but his wife is visiting her gf. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. His delectable kisses makes his mommy wet. His wife isn't aware of our love and mulled it over if we should slowly hint at it. Marian is beautiful and having her in our world would of course be marvellous. I wore panties this evening because my son loves slipping them off me so he can kiss and tongue is most beloved pussy. We both needed each other badly.

Been some time since Eric spent the night with me. He is married now but his wife is visiting her gf. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. His delectable kisses makes his mommy wet. His wife isn't aware of our love and mulled it over if we should slowly hint at it. Marian is beautiful and having her in our world would of course be marvellous. I wore panties this evening because my son loves slipping them off me so he can kiss and tongue is most beloved pussy. We both needed each other badly.
That would be dangerous. If she isn't interested, then your son could end up divorced.

That's one hell of a start to a good story, I look forward to reading more.

Another option is you could try seducing his wife. Then broch with her the idea of a threesome. She would be less offended if she thinks its her idea

Back