Oxford Don's photo gallery

Hertford College

A classic Oxford view...

hertford.jpg

these are amazing pictures don. what a beautiful part of the world you live in. thank you so much for sharing :kiss::kiss::heart:

lol...hey Bustee,...it did occur to me...wonder if she's on here??:eek:

and yes...Oxford is a nightmare to drive in!!!

Hi Slavie...thanks darling!!!!:kiss::kiss:

lol...hey Bustee,...it did occur to me...wonder if she's on here??:eek:

and yes...Oxford is a nightmare to drive in!!!

Hi Slavie...thanks darling!!!!:kiss::kiss:

Maybe she's super excited that she has become the star attraction???

LOL actually she's definitely second to the architecture. But it's not as pleasant when it's been peeing it down with rain for 2 weeks lol!

Maybe she's super excited that she has become the star attraction???

LOL actually she's definitely second to the architecture. But it's not as pleasant when it's been peeing it down with rain for 2 weeks lol!

God yes.......I've not been in to Oxford taking pics for a while now - so wet!!!

So gorgeous! It's like a fairytale land. When you said you liked photography, I had no idea...excellent shots!

Hey this may seem like a dumb question.. but is this where Oxford Univeristy is too?

Ha - Glad I found those - really nice pictures. Makes me want to back for another visit . . . .

ok OD

You HAve to put definitions of what things are. I feel like when our parents were dragged to those parties where you had to sit and watch their boring ass slide show of their family vacation.:devil:

I like this slide show so far... ;):D

ok OD

You HAve to put definitions of what things are. I feel like when our parents were dragged to those parties where you had to sit and watch their boring ass slide show of their family vacation.:devil:

I like this slide show so far... ;):D

lol....I shall try and out more comprehensive titles!!!!:D

The University of Oxford (informally Oxford University or Oxford) is a university located in Oxford, United Kingdom. It is the second-oldest surviving university in the world and the oldest in the English-speaking world.

Although its exact date of foundation is unclear, there is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096.

Back