ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, every damn time I log on here, I have to read through 8 pages just to get up to speed!
*Sigh*

The things I put up with, just to satiate the Lit addiction...

Blaze

this is taking it a bit out of context, but as jimmy and dave say

"been sitting on a rather sharp tack for about an hour now"

"thats gotta hurt"

"lifes a bitch"

"and then you die"

"my"

"oh"

"my"

Me neither.
Have speakers, but no headphones.
(Not that it matters, I still can't hear squat from Yahoo anyway)

Blaze

Hey, Khad, sorry about last night... :(

I went to yahoo chat room, but being an ass, I just kept there in the entrance room for a while not knowing what to do next... It won't happen again, next time you want to do it.

(note to self: read all posts to the end instead of just to the first link)

Yeah it was fun, last night.

I'm i finally got the voice and sound to work. That was why I was sort of in and out for long periods of time. It was a B***H loading all those Yahoo voice downloads, plus all the stupid settings I'd to do.

Let's do it again sometime, now that I know what to do...

Z

good afternoon to all

{flies in from heaven} yeah right....hi to all..Lauren,Blaze,and hybird x nice dragon..dont breathe too heavy on my wings please....nice to meet you zircon,spectral dragon,and PM Tick...hey Lauren// could you please at your conenience check out my new poem{there are actually 2} at poetry board?/ i'd really appreciate your imput thanks ...huggs Angel:rose:

np, angel... i've been seeing your poems around, but since i've been writing a lot lately haven't really had time to post critiques there, but i'll get to it...

yo.....*yawns*sorry about last night.my cpu crashed........(again)

Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a good sunday. I was able to hijack my sisters comp. Up to 32 hours with no sleep, just so I could talk to you all. Hey Hybird, did the puberty fairy show up yet?

Chewey

PmTick said:
hey guys we chatting again tonight?

I would love to, but I am on a hijacked computer tonight , that will not allow me to hear or talk. I could only type. lol.

Chewey

chewbacca71 said:
Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a good sunday. I was able to hijack my sisters comp. Up to 32 hours with no sleep, just so I could talk to you all. Hey Hybird, did the puberty fairy show up yet?

Chewey

*gives him the finger*piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back