Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the question is which head are you talking about? Sucking cock is actually a pretty funny if you think about how it looks and the sounds made. Considering all of the silly thoughts that run trough the other head I would say it is hard to take that seriously as well. :devil:
I guess I take my head so very seriously.

The problem with face punching is that a fucked up, mangled fractured face is temporarily removed from oral service for healing, and that is not acceptable.

Ohh one does not have to punch hard enough to do that at all. Depends on your kink and how you play, but one normally would not aim to fracture bones in the face.

I just like to love suck it. I am pretty sure if I got punched in the face, I wouldn't be love sucking it. And that's a whole other world you describe. If a man punched me in the face: I'd probably punch him in the face right back. And then we would be fighting. I'd get knocked down, I'd get up again. At the end of it all: He'd be buying me some fancy expensive sunglasses of my choosing.

You don't punch someone in the face to make them suck cock that is crazy talk. You punch them in the face because they get off on it.

I love the discussions that happen here.

And I hear this exchange in the voices of Curly and Moe, with accompanying slapping, gouging and eye pokes.

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

Now the question is which head are you talking about? Sucking cock is actually a pretty funny if you think about how it looks and the sounds made. Considering all of the silly thoughts that run trough the other head I would say it is hard to take that seriously as well. :devil:
When discussing my head giving head, it is one and the same. And it can be funny. I have been known to choke on laughter till my airway is lost by my own doing, and then serious tasking resumes.

You don't punch someone in the face to make them suck cock that is crazy talk. You punch them in the face because they get off on it.

This makes me really curious.
Do you punch during or while the girl has your cock down her throat? I've been slapped hard while sucking, but being punched seems like it'd be almost impossible not to clamp with teeth.

Do you punch during or while the girl has your cock down her throat? I've been slapped hard while sucking, but being punched seems like it'd be almost impossible not to clamp with teeth.

She was comparing giving head to getting punched in the face sometimes. I asked her what is the issue with getting punched in the face. ;) I don't think doing both at the same time would work, but as a warm up to the action it just might. I have not done it myself, but I know I pretty lady who is into it and you should see the black eyes and so forth. The only bit I tend to wonder about with her is how she deals with peoples reactions all things considered these days.

Your pic thread is outstanding! I love the open mouth shots, that pose is a fave of mine.

So I don't mean to be a killjoy here and there are FAR too fucking many posts to read to find out, but can boys play in this thread too as worshippers?

a punch in the face which does not actually damage or break anything is not a punch worth throwing out. but then i don't believe in/understand making a game of sex. i too take my cock sucking very, very seriously.

now a punch to the sides/kidneys is a whole other thing...done properly it will be quite shockingly painful and the ability to take deep breaths or maintain a straight posture will be greatly restricted. thus making the cock sucking much more challenging, all the while with the knowledge that if one does not perform just as well as they would under ideal conditions, another punch is soon to follow. that is the stuff from which a good girl is formed.

but maybe that's just my life? *shrug*

a punch in the face which does not actually damage or break anything is not a punch worth throwing out. but then i don't believe in/understand making a game of sex. i too take my cock sucking very, very seriously.

now a punch to the sides/kidneys is a whole other thing...done properly it will be quite shockingly painful and the ability to take deep breaths or maintain a straight posture will be greatly restricted. thus making the cock sucking much more challenging, all the while with the knowledge that if one does not perform just as well as they would under ideal conditions, another punch is soon to follow. that is the stuff from which a good girl is formed.

but maybe that's just my life? *shrug*

I want OSG blowjob.

nothing like a little skull fucking

I don't really like skullfucks. One, I am lazy and two, you usually hit the teeth, and whatnot. It just doesn't feel right. Also, if you want to get more aggressive during oral servitude, or make it uncomfortable on her from time to time--and what master doesn't?--you just clamp a hand on the back of her head and hold her down until she starts to choke. I often do this and whisper in the ear at the same time.

I have a difficult time finding an image that turns me on more than
tumblr_lvaspcmzya1qfscp4o1_1280.jpg

Though this is a close second:

Z0XML31vxjbc4kewqE31lINQo1_500.jpg

cats who watch oral

ladies: how do you explain to your cat what you've been doing when you give oral service? You're crouched down there head bobbing, making odd sounds, and they're watching you with those big cat eyes and ears perked up.

I can imagine a conversation that goes something like this: "You know how you like to drink cream from your own little bowl, kitty? Well, mama likes cream too..."

ladies: how do you explain to your cat what you've been doing when you give oral service? You're crouched down there head bobbing, making odd sounds, and they're watching you with those big cat eyes and ears perked up.

I can imagine a conversation that goes something like this: "You know how you like to drink cream from your own little bowl, kitty? Well, mama likes cream too..."

we have to lock the door on Scooter. otherwise she wants to get "involved"...sniffing everything, butting her head against me, plopping down right beside me and biting at my hands (which are always on the floor or behind my back) if she doesn't get any attention. she doesn't do that while around any other sexual activity, just fellatio. weird. and has freaked out a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back