OOC: Muse for The Priest ~ CLOSED for Veroe & yeishia.

725e93f2be109aa32f3ccae1429ea0da8f964546.jpg

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2019/08/416780/bdsmlr-416780-0qEph75jnx.gif

Hello Mistress Jenny​

e71027519fc4c6e9bbf9aca5ac6c6f40891d84f7.jpg

“ Cristian you want me to sub....really I think not! I’ve had a taste...I like.”

You know...that look in her eyes is really the perfect touch in combination with that quote.​

tumblr_op7i26qC4f1uvlmwbo1_500.gif

Don't know what they're saying but this reminds me of the banter between them I love in the books.​

Veroe look what I found I’d forgotten about this.

A memory jog lol. I’d forgotten this lol.

I replied within the quote Veroe in the interest of speed lol :)

Hey Yeishia, I thought it'd be best to continue our conversation here rather than hijack the In the mood for thread.

Great minds I thought/wrote the same thing lol

What I wanted to talk about is the effect reading the Saint had on us. For me I knew from the snippets in the previous books the basic plot to this, but what I found most educational was the characterization of Eleanor before Soren.

I hope we are discussing this with the intent that you are thinking of coming on board with The Priest.:D:rose:

She told Zach and Wesley and many others before that Soren didn't make her into the hellion they knew after they became an item, but I don't think it really sunk in that Soren wasn't the mustache-stroking villain taking away this young girl and ripping away her fragile innocence...that was always a part of their relationship that creeped me out...but it wasn't until reading this book that I got it. Nora never was a fragile innocent. She always was the Siren. What Soren did was give her the discipline to not turn out in jail or in the morgue.

It is amazing how much our individual backgrounds have coloured the way we both perceive the same book. To me Eleanor was strong and sure of what she wanted from the very first minute she laid eyes on Soren. In the police station she told him that she wanted ALL of him.

Remember at the Academy both Soren and Christian discussed what type of woman would complete them both, right down to her looks. I believed that all three were soul mates destined to meet and when they did the recognition was immediate by all three.

The more intense scenes with Eleanor and Soren should have creeped me out, sent me running because of my past relationship with my sadistic husband. [Note... I now have come to realise that he was never the Dom he pretended to be, he was simply a very sick individual...I have come a long way since I arrived at Lit :)]

Such intense scenes did not repel me they drew me closer, I instinctively recognised the beauty of what they shared, the unique closeness it brought them both, the deep love such interactions nurtured.

In that way the Saint was very enlightening to me, but I'd rather this be a different story. If we have to go backwards into the past I'd much rather read the story about the end of Soren and Eleanor's first relationship and the transformation she undergoes into Nora Sutherlin the best dominatrix in the city

Christian knew from the beginning that Nora was more than a submissive; the submissive he kept hidden simply recognised its mate. I believe the fact that she had such a strong inner dominant is what made her so single minded in her pursuit of Soren and gave her the ability to deal with their unique situation. It surfaced completely when they separated simply to save her sanity at being physically separated from Soren...she never ceased being His. It gave her the strength to do this.

I believe that deep down a small piece of Nora craved normalcy for both of them; marriage, babies, the whole nine yards, but knew it could never be so. She would never have him choose between her and God. Marriage would necessitate that choice.

In my thread I would like to explore the beginning especially the symbiotic pain pleasure they shared. I have never perceived Nora as a masochist, yet she got it, got him. I never perceived Soren wasn't the mustache-stroking villain who ripped away her away her fragile innocence. I saw him as more of a dark Angel who cherished and protected her as if she was a precious jewel.

I read your comments about the area you would like to explore, I do believe that we could combine both.

The story could be more her transformation and we could explore the pain aspect in flashbacks perhaps. For instance, she could be meeting a client who wanted a unique session and as she readied her equipment, let’s say for blood play, for a second she would be transported back to her first experience with Soren.

My first post atm is a first person flash back to that night in the police station switching to third person when she arrives at the rectory for her first night in his bed. This is where I thought to begin the story. I could very easily begin at the point she goes to train with Christian make that night and the first time with Christian as his Domme the beginning.

We would be writing our own unique interpretation of using the series as a spring board, could be lots of fun with infinite possibilities

I had always thought that you would be the perfect writing partner for this Veroe. It has so many possibilities with both you and I playing both submissive and Dom/me roles. Not to mention the fun to be had with her clients.

* giggles* I am thinking of changing up my writing style a little for this.

If you are interested, I could set up an OOC where we can hash out ideas rather than by PM, as I know that’s what you like and how crowded your PM box tend to get. I would like it to be conversation and not just photos of we could.

We could do this even if we do not write it together it would certainly help me if I write it solo.:)

Anyway please give me your thoughts. * grins*

Let me down gently if you do not want to do this pretty please:rose:

Wow that is a blast from the past. I had forgotten much of that discussion we had. Thank you for finding that again. It was very enlightening.

Wow that is a blast from the past. I had forgotten much of that discussion we had. Thank you for finding that again. It was very enlightening.

I have a couple more I found them in Sol lol.

I’ll add them here when I’m back from last min shopping .

Looking forward to it. Have fun shopping hopefully safely.

72f667a7101fceb0614c39f3dec03007b3aefccb.jpg

The most control he ever had over me
was when I was alone waiting for him
I never wanted to obey him more
than when I was without him​

Last edited:
I finally posted. It was short but packed with quality. I hope you like it.

Defenatly not, no matter what the scene, no mater how extreme they become it must be evident that he loves her and it must be seeping with erotic tension. He is just standing their like a moron smacking her boob lol. Not erotic at all to my mind.
Remember we discussed this, walking that line, finding the balance.

That would work if we tweak it a little.

Big yes.

Very big yes.

( Needs to go in pearls for passion I’m so stealing it)

Defenatly not, no matter what the scene, no mater how extreme they become it must be evident that he loves her and it must be seeping with erotic tension. He is just standing their like a moron smacking her boob lol. Not erotic at all to my mind.
Remember we discussed this, walking that line, finding the balance.

That would work if we tweak it a little.

Big yes.

Very big yes.

( Needs to go in pearls for passion I’m so stealing it)

Copy that.

Good to know on the one that goes too far. If I post images that you feel aren't the flavor we're going for keep letting me know. That's largely the tightrope I'm walking in this thread. Hard but soft, soft but with an edge. That's a narrow target to hit, and all the feedback I can get will be very welcome.

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/12/39552/bdsmlr-39552-BpCgY7ERDq.gif​

Back