OOC: Muse for The Priest ~ CLOSED for Veroe & yeishia.

tumblr_nr2zw37jMd1urpsw6o1_500.gif

Please forgive me for the slowness of my posts. The flu which hit me blasted through my preschool once more and this weekend has my son really ill. you will have your post soon I promise.:rose::rose::rose:

Please forgive me for the slowness of my posts. The flu which hit me blasted through my preschool once more and this weekend has my son really ill. you will have your post soon I promise.:rose::rose::rose:

I hope you and your son feel better soon as well as the preschool kiddos. I won't get impatient Yeishia. Take the time you need until you feel capable of writing rather than just fluey-blah.

I hope you and your son feel better soon as well as the preschool kiddos. I won't get impatient Yeishia. Take the time you need until you feel capable of writing rather than just fluey-blah.

My son is back from the hospital he had pneumonia. I should have you a post by the weekend. The rough draft is done it just need some restructuring and editing.

Thank you for your patience Veroe.:rose:

My face is shadowed with a mixture of happiness and fatigue as I pen my message.

cant get lit PM to load have little time Thank you for your thoughts...quick response my son had a relapse haven't had time to post here for people... at hospital intensive care...cells outside only... will touch base later/ill try to send this to all
Yeishia :rose:

cant get lit PM to load have little time Thank you for your thoughts...quick response my son had a relapse haven't had time to post here for people... at hospital intensive care...cells outside only... will touch base later/ill try to send this to all
Yeishia :rose:

Oh the poor boy. I do hope he recovers. You have a lot going on in RL Yeishia. Don't worry about me...get that straightened out first before worrying about your post, OK?

Don't worry. I'll still be here when you've taken care of your son and all the craziness that RL can throw at you.

I’m so happy you decided to say Yes Veroe.You made me smile.:)

Does a happy dance :rose:

I’m posting your response here .

You are right. When it comes down to it I do want to do this. So the real question is when do we start at it again?

Let's see the books you missed out on in the last 4 years.

Winter tales: an Original Sinners Christmas anthology

This is an anthology with a pretty good story about the relationship between the threesome of Soren, Kingsley, and Nora in it. Also it has a story about the first time Nora met Nico (Kingsley's son who becomes her submissive)

Michael's Wings

This is a story focusing on the relationship between Michael and Griffin.

The Chateau

A prequel story of Kingsley's past as a intelligence agent for the French government investigating a chateau in the french countryside full of powerful women.

The Return

This is a story where Kingsley and Soren in the modern day returns to the Chateau on the news of the Mistress of the Chateau as a vehicle to flashback to explore the backstory of the relationship between kingsley and Soren. This is the one that gave me the further insights into Soren's character I mentioned before.

A Midwinter Night's Dream

The story of Nora, Soren, and Kinsley through the lens of victorian england. I've heard she wrote this story on a dare from fans.

Mischief

This is the story about the relationship between Nora and Nico (Kingsley's son and Nora's new submissive. Since the French do not celebrate Halloween she arranges for Nico to fly over and meet her in a little B&B in Salem Massachusetts to give him the full Halloween experience. Two nights with her new young submissive...two nights of nothing but sex, candy, and mischief.

Picture Perfect Cowboy

This is the story of Simone, one of Kingsley's employees and one of Nora and Soren's favorite playmates when they visit the 8th Circle, and a rodeo cowboy she was hired to take professional pictures of. She was a side character in the main books, but I thought it was refreshing to get an original story from the series again.

Of the lot of them I liked Mischeif and Picture Perfect Cowboy the best.

That’s quite the list . I love it.:D

I just finished The Confession ebook. I’ll start with The Return then your favourites.

As to our start time. I can post mine, I can try and do this next week, and then leave the ball in your court as to your availability for timing.

It’s thanksgiving here next weekend and I have 4 days off. So that gives me a whole weekend to sleep and write or read.🌺

Hugs you.:rose:

Back