OOC: Dark Seed

gee my brother got all the stardom, just because that bloody cop picked him up.

Me what do I get. A bit part in an RSPCA commercial. And they wrapped me in bandages.

Yeah, but you were waaaaay cuter!

Especially cos you were didn't know which way you were supposed to go!!

The cool yet outwardly douchy part HAHAHAHA!!!

Also, probably shouldn't hijack the thread. Although being the GM's wife probably has its privileges.

NSW :)

Maaaan... I just spouted some crap on the IC. AmenRa, hope you can do something with that. I was determined to post... and that kinda just came out. But the pacing is right and her emotions are going where I want them to go.

I am at the computer right now. And I am going to post..

I swear it by my pretty floral bonnet!!!

I am at the computer right now. And I am going to post...

I swear it by my pretty...uh...um...damn it, I'm a guy! I don't have anything pretty! Fine, let's see...uh...I swear it by my...Lego AT-AT!

...Lame...

:D

Hey, at least you don't have to deal with the garter belt.

That thing is a pain in the ass!

Hey, at least you don't have to deal with the garter belt.

That thing is a pain in the ass!

You make a very valid point, my dear. Having no experience with such garments, I will just have to take your word for that. ;)

By the way, that post of yours, very much a reminder that we are on an adult forum. Well done. lol

Hahahaha!

Just trying to get the old magic back. I've slipped in the years I've not been writing.

Sooo... just dipping in my toes at the moment. But there's more to come :)

Hehe...

See what I did there?

*nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more*

Hahahaha!

Just trying to get the old magic back. I've slipped in the years I've not been writing.

Sooo... just dipping in my toes at the moment. But there's more to come :)

Hehe...

See what I did there?

*nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more*

Bow chicka bow wwwait...what? :confused:

lol

yes I think I will have to post without receiving specific orders.I will just assume I am supposed to disrupt the jedi's movements and plans but not kill them. All others with them of course are free game. I will write some post's to that effect for others to play off of.

Edit:A little problem. After rereading the posts it seems like at the moment there are only 2 old friends and they are on the same ship, and Kit who is out for revenge for the death of his old padawan. I will alternate between the two to give them both something to do.

Ideas will have me jumping through hyperspace a lot so I need to delay you a lot to achieve this LOL

Last edited:
Ahhh Wombat. That was an excellent set up post. I can see having a lot of fun there. I'm fairly certain Angelus wont mind if you post a few NPCs instead of having Shadow jumping all over the place. That could be less stressful for you. Of course that's up to you.

Ok I might use a few just to sew havoc. It will allow me to jump forward enough to set up the major ones in which the troopers die and if the Jedi accompany them may get injured or attacked.

Sorry it's been a while since I posted last. As always RL has been kicking the crap out of me.

I love your post wombat. If you feel the need to kill a few npcs by all means do so.

I am working on a post, I promise. It will be up very soon.

I have really got to stop giving myself deadlines, especially in a public forum. It just makes me look bad. :(

Anyways, second post is up. The fun is about to begin for Jodoh. :devil:

I am waiting for Sheana to do a post as well although I will do one to move it along.

Sorry for the long, long wait everyone.

In case anyone was wondering, my third post is in the works, but due to real life, I have no ETA on it.

Oh, and bump.

I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth everyone. I had a death in the family that kind of made me both busy and too depressed to really engage here.

I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth everyone. I had a death in the family that kind of made me both busy and too depressed to really engage here.

Please do not feel as if you need to apologize for that. It's something we all go through sooner or later. Hope you find peace with it. :rose:

Take as much time as you need, Sheana. We can wait.

Have no fear Sheana, the thread will be here when you feel you can return. I hope that things are getting a little better for you and wish you all the love and heart felt sympathies I can give.

As for Angelus and I, our absence is due to our preemie son. As of a few hours ago we finally have him home!! After 4 long months we finally have our little baby boy. So without so much traveling to do, we should be able to devote a bit more time here.

congrats to you both and I hope the little tyke is doing well. Take the time to get settled in and just post when you can.

Oh and wolf you might want to catch up on the CREW thread as well. Your Char would be a welcome addition when you are ready there too :)

Once again congrats on baby being home

I apologize for not posting in such a long time. Internet access has been severely limited, and I have been using what little bit of time allowed to maintain contact with family.

Hopefully things have settled back down now that I am home.

Perhaps I can pick up somewhere?

Back