One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful camera whore. :D :p :heart: :kiss:

I'll take you any day.

So sweet. You've got yourself a deal. ;) :kiss:

Artistic license. You have eyelids, don't you? My guess is they flutter and dance at a lot of these comments. I wish they'd flutter and dance for me. I wish you'd flutter and dance for me.

You know I can't argue with artistic license. I do, they might, that would be fun...you make me kind of fluttery already.

Sorry had to start dinner...and bake a cake. How's that for a Friday night? ;)

You know I can't argue with artistic license. I do, they might, that would be fun...you make me kind of fluttery already.

Sorry had to start dinner...and bake a cake. How's that for a Friday night? ;)

It's horrible. I'm missing from that equation.

Show a man a breast and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

There are lots of breasts on the forum, yours have an incredible way of leaving me breathless. Maybe it's the person they are attached to that makes all the difference.

:kiss:

Last edited:
So... how do I claim you?

I've told ya...come get me. ;)

Spending the day half naked and I just got here.... I miss all the good stuff.

;)

Pfft...who's fault is that?

You get pages of new pictures. That's the consolation prize. It's probably better than the real prize. At least they're all still back there somewhere so you didn't really miss much. ;)

It's horrible. I'm missing from that equation.

Indeed. Want some of my cake?

There are lots of breasts on the forum, yours have and incredible way of leaving me breathless. Maybe it's the person they are attached to that makes all the difference.

:kiss:

*sigh*

You keep that up and you'll never get rid if me.

:heart:

My nipples are my weakness, you know that.
You look fabulous in everything, and nothing at all. :kiss:
In that case, I'd love to exploit your "weakness" :D And I'm glad about looking fabulous in nothing -- it should save me a lot of money otherwise spent on clothes! :devil:

Last edited:
Do you have pie? :devil: I'd love some pie.

Perhaps...you'll have to look. ;)

lol, Like it's that easy to get from New Jersey to Alaska. :p

There's sort of been a movement started in another place (not a naked sort of place) to get me to move to Jersey. I'll add your name to the list. :kiss:

In that case, I'd love to exploit your "weakness" :D

Oh yes, please do...but expect to have your own exploited in return. :kiss:

Good Evening Beautiful,

All your new pics are just stunning. Thank you for all the time and effort you place into them and for sharing them with you. You look gorgeous.💐

Mh4u xo

I really don't think that you're going to hear any objections.

-LCN

It's all completely worth it if it keeps you coming back beautiful. :kiss:

Good Evening Beautiful,

All your new pics are just stunning. Thank you for all the time and effort you place into them and for sharing them with you. You look gorgeous.💐

Mh4u xo

Hi you. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by mad for such sweet words. You've left me with a huge smile on my face.

There's sort of been a movement started in another place (not a naked sort of place) to get me to move to Jersey. I'll add your name to the list. :kiss:

If you come here and take me out on a date, I'll make it worth your while. ;) :D

And you know I feel the same. :kiss:

If I promise to take lots and lots of new pictures will you keep coming back? I don't know that there's a single one of my old pics you haven't seen. I wouldn't want you getting bored with reposts. :kiss:

If you come here and take me out on a date, I'll make it worth your while. ;) :D

Does that mean you'll put out? ;)

If I promise to take lots and lots of new pictures will you keep coming back? I don't know that there's a single one of my old pics you haven't seen. I wouldn't want you getting bored with reposts. :kiss:

Since when is boring one of your traits? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back