One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...new pictures, real camera instead of cell phone. Yeah. So, I'm really out of practice, and I probably just lost the challenge with these shots. I'm not going to fiddle around with the pictures other than cropping and softening a bit. I think I need these the way they are as a point of reference while I get reacquainted with my camera again.

Also...way way way behind on pm's. Sorry, been running around half naked taking a billion pics and then poking at them. I'll try to get caught up soon. :kiss:

Enough babble. Picture things.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
I just posted, but I can't help myself. These are fucking gorgeous! Your skin is so pretty! And I love that lingerie! Ok I'm done now :D

You do NOT! Your photos are always beautiful! :heart:

Thanks. The majority of those are reposts from my last adventure on Lit with a few cell phone pics mixed in though. My and the "real camera" are just now getting to know each other again. It's fun. :)

Sooo...new pictures, real camera instead of cell phone. Yeah. So, I'm really out of practice, and I probably just lost the challenge with these shots. I'm not going to fiddle around with the pictures other than cropping and softening a bit. I think I need these the way they are as a point of reference while I get reacquainted with my camera again.

Also...way way way behind on pm's. Sorry, been running around half naked taking a billion pics and then poking at them. I'll try to get caught up soon. :kiss:

A billion pics? :)

Enjoy the sunshine. I'm off to the cabin, this evening. If you're up late, and you usually are, look up, outside. The aurora forecast calls for a good display.

A billion pics? :)

Enjoy the sunshine. I'm off to the cabin, this evening. If you're up late, and you usually are, look up, outside. The aurora forecast calls for a good display.

It feels like it!

Ohh, lucky you! I'm glad you finally got some time off. You deserve it. :)

Thanks for the aurora alert. I'm so there, and with newly dusted camera in hand at that! :kiss:

Beautiful shots! You look amazing in that white lace lingerie. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would have to say perfection!!! What a sweet gorgeous lady!!!

I just posted, but I can't help myself. These are fucking gorgeous! Your skin is so pretty! And I love that lingerie! Ok I'm done now :D

Sorry, I totally missed this one while I was responding to your other comment. I have mixed feelings on that lingerie, I have had it for ages and never even bothered to wear it. It's growing on me though. I kind of like the way it looks against my skin in the third picture. It pleases me when the light cooperates.

Mostly...thank you!! Oh and I want your purple lingerie...and you. :kiss:

Beautiful shots! You look amazing in that white lace lingerie. ;)

Thank you!! :kiss:

The important question here is, did my boobs and butt and thighs shrink? I've been accused of shrinking. Which would only be a bad thing on Lit I suppose. The pics have been sent to the judge. :rolleyes:

Good camera

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Darling, it isn't the camera or the lens but the glow of your skin that makes the difference although I am sure I could capture you perfectly with my top of the line Nikon!! Very beautiful shots, looking forward to seeing more and more of them as you play with the DLR. DAve :kiss::kiss:

Darling, it isn't the camera or the lens but the glow of your skin that makes the difference although I am sure I could capture you perfectly with my top of the line Nikon!! Very beautiful shots, looking forward to seeing more and more of them as you play with the DLR. DAve :kiss::kiss:

I'm sure you could. You have crazy good skills though. I'll get there. The darned thing kept arguing with me today. It's interesting how pictures taken in the same room, in the same lighting, within a matter of minutes look so different in terms of skin tone and such though. You know how I think. This requires investigation.

You know there will be more. Lots more. Hell, there are lots more in this series. It'll probably be another one where I'll end up shelfing half the pics after posting a couple of batches. I got seriously carried away and even after deleting the rubbish there are too many. :rolleyes:

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Thank you!! :kiss:

The important question here is, did my boobs and butt and thighs shrink? I've been accused of shrinking. Which would only be a bad thing on Lit I suppose. The pics have been sent to the judge. :rolleyes:

My only thought was I wanted to reach out and gently roll my tongue over your beautiful nipple while softly, lazly, slide up your..... what was the question????:rolleyes:

My only thought was I wanted to reach out and gently roll my tongue over your beautiful nipple while softly, lazly, slide up your..... what was the question????:rolleyes:

Umm, I dunno...but I love the answer. :kiss:

More stuff from today. I was feeling indecisive, you get color and black and white for one of them. :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF9785_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9785_Lit.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF9796_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9796_Lit.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 336
  • DSCF9797_Lit-1.jpg
    DSCF9797_Lit-1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF9820_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9820_Lit.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 338
You're just asking for it in this photo. Makes a man want to lie on his back, slide his head underneath, and start to nibble. Sadly, I'm not sure I'm up to the task. I spent most of the day cooped up in a little room using construction glue. My head is spinning. I think I'll just lie down over here and hope I don't get molested. I think I'll take my shirt off first.

attachment.php

You're just asking for it in this photo. Makes a man want to lie on his back, slide his head underneath, and start to nibble. Sadly, I'm not sure I'm up to the task. I spent most of the day cooped up in a little room using construction glue. My head is spinning. I think I'll just lie down over here and hope I don't get molested. I think I'll take my shirt off first.

attachment.php

Oh...now who's asking for it?

What were you making? Or were you fixing the chair? :D

well....

I'm sure you could. You have crazy good skills though. I'll get there. The darned thing kept arguing with me today. It's interesting how pictures taken in the same room, in the same lighting, within a matter of minutes look so different in terms of skin tone and such though. You know how I think. This requires investigation.

You know there will be more. Lots more. Hell, there are lots more in this series. It'll probably be another one where I'll end up shelfing half the pics after posting a couple of batches. I got seriously carried away and even after deleting the rubbish there are too many. :rolleyes:

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Actually it is the light - it changes minutely from moment to moment depending on whether you are shooting manually or aperture priority or shutter priority. As always, you can PM or email me with any questions and I will do my best to try to figure out why something did not turn out as you hoped it would.

And as we have discussed in the past - you are too hard on yourself in your critique of your photos - much of what you discard would have us commenting on how marvelous, fantastic or erotic the photos really are to us!! That is the beauty of digital - you can take as many as you want and only takes up storage space on the hard drive!! Hope you have a great weekend - DAve :kiss::kiss:

Actually it is the light - it changes minutely from moment to moment depending on whether you are shooting manually or aperture priority or shutter priority. As always, you can PM or email me with any questions and I will do my best to try to figure out why something did not turn out as you hoped it would.

And as we have discussed in the past - you are too hard on yourself in your critique of your photos - much of what you discard would have us commenting on how marvelous, fantastic or erotic the photos really are to us!! That is the beauty of digital - you can take as many as you want and only takes up storage space on the hard drive!! Hope you have a great weekend - DAve :kiss::kiss:

It's not at all a matter of being overly hard on my myself, more a matter of not wanting to post 100 similar pics to my threat. I pick out the ones that I like the best and shelf a bunch of others. They tend to end up getting posted eventually...and you're right, they're normally liked better than the ones I picked initially.

I really appreciate all of your advice. I'm sure I'll have questions as I get back into it. Or I'll just mash at buttons and see how it all works out. Either way it's a lot of fun.

Have a great weekend sweetheart. :kiss:

I have more than one interest. It IS a very nice ass you know. ;)

Perhaps...but you'll still always be you in my heart, and an ass man in my mind. ;)

Gorgeous....absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you sweetness. You know it means a lot coming from you. :kiss:

Thank you for these. With the day I've had, I needed some jaw dropping beauty

Hi beautiful. I'm so sorry you're not having a good day. Anything I can do to help? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back