One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just another beautiful naked girl.

A beautiful naked (or partly) girl that takes interesting pictures.
Back when I had a thread, I was never good at being artistic at all.
I barely managed to stand in front of the camera. :D

As it happens, that's not the only rug so I have many more stories to tell. Some bear, some bull. I have yet to tell you my cougar story. I've found myself on several occasions in the awkward situation of knowing humans are not at the top of the food chain.

I'm your hero? As it should be. *Polishes his knuckles on his bare chest.*

Just wondering when we might find ourselves alone. ;)

I can't wait! I have a few bear stories of my own you know. ;)

Of course you are, how can you even ask such a thing?

I thought I already answered that? You can find the way...I have faith. :kiss:

I'm sure it would be a incredible sight.

Probably not one that's likely to be seen around here really. I'm not sure that's one I would be racing to take a picture of. I would probably be too busy hiding my head under something. :rolleyes:

Not just another beautiful naked girl.

A beautiful naked (or partly) girl that takes interesting pictures.
Back when I had a thread, I was never good at being artistic at all.
I barely managed to stand in front of the camera. :D

You forgot friendly, intelligent, and funny....ok, maybe not so funny, but I needed three to make my arrogance check. *nods*

You did a damn good job of standing in front of the camera. I loved your pictures. You just always got all self confident. You...are beautiful. Deal with it. :kiss:

In that case I'd love to between your legs for days :)

See how easy that was? Now get over here handsome. :kiss:

Happy Friday! I'm off to poke at shiny things that aren't Lit related...or to sleep finally. We shall see. I hope you all have a great morning. :kiss:

I couldn't decide which set I wanted to post first. I suppose we'll go with something bright and sunny to start the day. Someone somewhere has to be waking up by now. Just consider it a nipple buffet. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF4254a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF4254a_Lit.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCF4274a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF4274a_Lit.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 297
Get your sexy self tucked in! Can't be having you tired and cranky when you wake up.

Sweet dreams
:rose:

I can imagine myself crawling from this angle down, licking, tasting until finally, we fit. You are delicious. Need that rug though. *Carefully glues the chair back together.*

attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy Friday! I'm off to poke at shiny things that aren't Lit related...or to sleep finally. We shall see. I hope you all have a great morning. :kiss:

I couldn't decide which set I wanted to post first. I suppose we'll go with something bright and sunny to start the day. Someone somewhere has to be waking up by now. Just consider it a nipple buffet. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Such delightfully dirty thoughts come to mind with the second one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I hope you had a great night and have a great day. Always love coming here.

You forgot friendly, intelligent, and funny....ok, maybe not so funny, but I needed three to make my arrogance check. *nods*

You did a damn good job of standing in front of the camera. I loved your pictures. You just always got all self confident. You...are beautiful. Deal with it. :kiss:

Nope, you're right, I did forget friendly, intelligent, and funny.
Sometimes your beauty fogs the rest in my brain.

Haha, I did a terrible job of standing in front of the camera.
That pic in my profile is the best reviewed one I ever had, thus the reason it's all that remains. :p
Most mine were crappy.
lol, And self confident isn't me at all. :rolleyes:

Man, I leave the site for a day... hot hot hot!

I love that you like clamping your nipples, it's something I like to do to woman. Just sitting back and enjoying your hotness for a second before I fly off and attend to life again!

Two of my favorite things that aren't you guys. :kiss:

It's not a tan, it's just interesting lighting...or lack thereof. I was taking pictures in near dark and messing around with shutting speeds, this was the result.

The fire pic...I just like that one.

The fire shot is just amazing.

I can imagine myself crawling from this angle down, licking, tasting until finally, we fit. You are delicious. Need that rug though. *Carefully glues the chair back together.*

attachment.php

Have I told you yet how much I love your imagination?

The rug is definitely needed. :kiss:

Such delightfully dirty thoughts come to mind with the second one.

Mmm...my favorite kind of thoughts. :rose:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beautiful as ever.

omg omg omg

Hi you! I didn't think you were around anymore? It's great to see you! :kiss:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I hope you had a great night and have a great day. Always love coming here.

Hi sweetness. Thanks so much. You know I love it when you come to see me. :kiss:

Thank goodness I opted for the all you can eat special on the menu.

:heart:

Excellent choice sir.

:heart:

Nope, you're right, I did forget friendly, intelligent, and funny.
Sometimes your beauty fogs the rest in my brain.

Haha, I did a terrible job of standing in front of the camera.
That pic in my profile is the best reviewed one I ever had, thus the reason it's all that remains. :p
Most mine were crappy.
lol, And self confident isn't me at all. :rolleyes:

They were not, and I keep trying to help with that. It's not my fault you won't believe me. :kiss:

Man, I leave the site for a day... hot hot hot!

I love that you like clamping your nipples, it's something I like to do to woman. Just sitting back and enjoying your hotness for a second before I fly off and attend to life again!

See what happens when you leave me alone? Wait, scratch that...that's not something I want to encourage. I did suspect you might enjoy those though.

Have fun with that whole life thing. :kiss:

The fire shot is just amazing.

Thank you beautiful. :kiss:

Sooo...new pictures, real camera instead of cell phone. Yeah. So, I'm really out of practice, and I probably just lost the challenge with these shots. I'm not going to fiddle around with the pictures other than cropping and softening a bit. I think I need these the way they are as a point of reference while I get reacquainted with my camera again.

Also...way way way behind on pm's. Sorry, been running around half naked taking a billion pics and then poking at them. I'll try to get caught up soon. :kiss:

Enough babble. Picture things.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF9797_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9797_Lit.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF9803_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9803_Lit.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCF9821_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9821_Lit.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCF9825_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9825_Lit.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 238
Sooo...new pictures, real camera instead of cell phone. Yeah. So, I'm really out of practice, and I probably just lost the challenge with these shots. I'm not going to fiddle around with the pictures other than cropping and softening a bit. I think I need these the way they are as a point of reference while I get reacquainted with my camera again.

Absolutely breathtaking :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back