One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and sb...driving men mad since ya turned 18

I suck. You posted at the same time I did and I totally missed it. You guys just like it when we gang up on you...or each other. ;)

Well duh ... why in the hell you think I'm taking you out for man?

Sorry...couldn't resist. :D

I should counter with, "Well duh... why in the hell do you think I want you taking me out on a date?" :p :D

lol, Did you REALLY have to ask if I'd put out?
C'mon... :p

Oh and the verdict is in...my friend stopped caring about whether my parts had shrunk or not once he saw the new pics. Show a man a breast and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

I envy your friend, cause I'd love to be behind you in this one.

More stuff from today. I was feeling indecisive, you get color and black and white for one of them. :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last few of these for the day I think. We have a few other things that we've started and not finished yet, maybe I'll play around with those in a bit.

Hope you're all having a great evening. :kiss:

Oh and the verdict is in...my friend stopped caring about whether my parts had shrunk or not once he saw the new pics. Show a man a breast and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Simply and utterly gorgeous in everyway possible!!!

Still not believing it. ;)

I'll convince you...some way or another.

I should counter with, "Well duh... why in the hell do you think I want you taking me out on a date?" :p :D

lol, Did you REALLY have to ask if I'd put out?
C'mon... :p

Lol...I have to ask, it's half the fun you know.
At least until I get you out of your clothes.

I envy your friend, cause I'd love to be behind you in this one.

Oh no, not that sort of friend, just one that was comparing the pictures. I hope that doesn't change your mind. ;)

More stuff from today. I was feeling indecisive, you get color and black and white for one of them. :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Simply and utterly gorgeous in everyway possible!!!

So sweet, such flattery...what shall I ever do with you? :kiss:

I was up ridiculously late last night. This happened.

Happy Saturday!! Hope you're all having a great day! :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF9838_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9838_Lit.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 373
and yet they are not. but thats just life. but it always brightens my day when i see the lovely ladies here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back