Once more with feeling.

What's the verdict on my really sexy cotton knickers? :rolleyes:

I mean 'panties' :rolleyes: fucking Yanks. :p

It's even sexier with your knickers on. It gives my teeth something to do as my tongue reviews the terrain:kiss: Coz you is sexy and you knows it.

What's the verdict on my really sexy cotton knickers? :rolleyes:

I mean 'panties' :rolleyes: fucking Yanks. :p

Love simple cotton knickers, the way they smell when they get saturated for example. The way they feel when they're quickly pulled aside and I plunge straight in.

Oh, I must apologize...let me go get a towel, because I just drooled all over your thread.

Stunning and beautiful. I hope you don't mind me lurking! :kiss:

Lurk away, I do the same in your thread :D :kiss:

hard to be entirely prepared for something like that. you really are quite something.

As long as you didn't go into cardiac arrest then it's fine :rolleyes:

The fourth one. Yeah. It grabs me by an invisible leash....

I got you with my invisible leash already! You were very easily tameable :p

Quick but hot! You reminded me that I once requested a string bikini photo - I retract that foolishness! However if you cropped your face in the first one I would like to see the whole picture!

Thanks, you know I don't like showing my face for privacy reasons :cattail:

Loved the knickers for you Brits!

Loved the panties for the fucking Yanks! :eek:

Actually I didn't notice them until you asked about them..... to obsessed with who was wearing them !!

Glad you liked 'em

I tried to catch my breath before I looked, knowing I'd be breathless afterwards...but I'm still breathless...just f-ing beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Indi, glad you liked them :kiss:

Knickers, panties they are all the same. A simple cotton garment covering a yummy bum that needs a lot of attention!:D

Yeah, I think it demands attention :cool:

Could be an innocent laundry day.

Could be a slutty, wanton laundry day.

Hard to tell with laundry.

-LCN

I rarely do slutty laundry, I like my laundry classy :rolleyes:

You are sexy in anything you are wearing.....or not wearing!!
TY

.....and who doesn't love a decent quickie?
Nuns?

Hope you don't mind that I plan on still perving your pics. Knickers or panties.

It's not like I have control over it. Or you one of those 'give me permission' guys? Just wondering.

the skin tone ones are amazing! As if you have none on at all:rolleyes:

you make any of either knickers or panties look sexy.

Those were obviously the ones I was referring to as well

It's even sexier with your knickers on. It gives my teeth something to do as my tongue reviews the terrain:kiss: Coz you is sexy and you knows it.

I iz well sexy. :D

It's laundry day (well, night, really) here if I can scrounge up enough quarters...

Ooh are you preparing for a special occasion? :rolleyes:

Love simple cotton knickers, the way they smell when they get saturated for example. The way they feel when they're quickly pulled aside and I plunge straight in.

That's why I like them, although I don't wear them often.

Wow, I popped up at exactly the right time!

That little smirk on the last picture has really, really turned me on.

Soooooo......who's leashed now?;)

By the way, equating leashed with tamed is wildly inaccurate in my case; I'd imagine yours, as well.

You really brought the sexy starting with the black & whites...that last shot is something special.

Back