Once more with feeling.

Everyone prepared for the next 5 series of pics to be various angles of the back of my head thanks to this guy ^^

Also I'd like to point out that those of you who are perhaps unaware of my sense of humour should refrain from posting and leave it too the big boys who can handle conversing with me ;)

some guys have foot fetishes, some guys have back of the head fetishes... I can't speak to either, but I am sure no matter what you post it will amazing

Yeah I just enjoy adding 'u' into words for giggles. I'm British, dumbass.

Sorry not much snark there, but if you didn't work that one out why should I waste my time thinking of a witty response that will, no doubt, be misunderstood.

Hope the rest of you are having awesome weekends :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mine just got a smidgen awesome-er.

*goes back to perv those corset pics*

Hi Nubi...nice weekend for you?:rose:

It has been cheers :D, still is. I am waiting for my man to return then we will have lazy Sunday night sex :nana:

Sorry I know you all HATE hearing about my sex life. :rolleyes:

Hope you had a good weekend.

WOW! Simply WOW!

You have absolutely no fucking idea how long I have looked for an intelligent girl who would appreciate my sarcastic sense of humor while being decently good looking. And now I meet someone (at Lit of all places) who beats all my expectations in both departments by miles and surely lives on another continent! :(

I seriously envy your bf, no sarcasm intended. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopoJeff
Wonderful set. You look fabulous and very very sexxxy. I love everyone of your poses. You have a wonderful body, face and smile. Did I mention hips, ass and pussy?! LOL

Great job, I am subscribing to this thread, I hope it continues.

later

Yes I have a pretty pussy, no need for 'LOL' when you're stating a fact :cool:.

Yes you have a pretty pussy and I apologize for not being more specific.

LOL stood for Lots Of Licking! ;)

Is that better?

What's the verdict on my really sexy cotton knickers? :rolleyes:

I mean 'panties' :rolleyes: fucking Yanks. :p

Just quickly...

Quick but hot! You reminded me that I once requested a string bikini photo - I retract that foolishness! However if you cropped your face in the first one I would like to see the whole picture!:catroar:

What's the verdict on my really sexy cotton knickers? :rolleyes:

I mean 'panties' :rolleyes: fucking Yanks. :p

Loved the knickers for you Brits! :eek:

Loved the panties for the fucking Yanks! :eek:

Actually I didn't notice them until you asked about them..... to obsessed with who was wearing them !! ;)

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Knickers, panties they are all the same. A simple cotton garment covering a yummy bum that needs a lot of attention!:D

Back