Notsogentleman's VIP Table

I wasn't feeling very well, so I actually slept most of the day Bee. -I sigh and situate myself so my head now rests on your lap.-

Aww sweetie I hate thatyou have not felt well....

Rubbing your head and carressing your face as your head lays in my lap

Aww sweetie I hate thatyou have not felt well....

Rubbing your head and carressing your face as your head lays in my lap

-I smile shyly up at you- Yeah, it happens.. Family Guy's on now so that'll lighten me up :)

Thanks again, Lady. It is beautiful. Goodnight :kiss:

Hello, Bee and Essie! :kiss::kiss:

-I turn my head to see Kitty and I subtly roll onto the ground with a Plop!- Hello Kitty, -I say, my stomach on the floor, my feet swaying up in the air, my chin supported by both of my hands-

Doing magically, thanks! (Actually, I am a bit tipsy... ooops! Shhhh!)

How are you darling?!

So glad to hear that...LOL about being tipsy! ;) but that will be our secret!

I am doing good hon...Thinking of going to bed but just haven't made it there yet....

-I turn my head to see Kitty and I subtly roll onto the ground with a Plop!- Hello Kitty, -I say, my stomach on the floor, my feet swaying up in the air, my chin supported by both of my hands-

*I pounce down on all fours and stride towards Essie with a grin... I reach out and take that finger I didn't mean to prick and kiss it gently.* I am still so sorry, Essie. I promise I didn't mean to. *my slowly drops down until I fix my eyes on a small spot in the floor*

So glad to hear that...LOL about being tipsy! ;) but that will be our secret!

I am doing good hon...Thinking of going to bed but just haven't made it there yet....

Bed, shmed. :cattail:

You are such a sweetheart, dear Bee. I don't think I tell you that enough!

Bed, shmed. :cattail:

You are such a sweetheart, dear Bee. I don't think I tell you that enough!

LOL yeah there is nothing to go to there so I will just stay here with you lovelies..

Aww thank you Kitty! That means alot to me... :kiss:

LOL yeah there is nothing to go to there so I will just stay here with you lovelies..

Aww thank you Kitty! That means alot to me... :kiss:

Oh, deary. I would love to be the one cuddling up with you to fall asleep with. :heart:

Have you any wonderful plans for this weekend?!

Oh, deary. I would love to be the one cuddling up with you to fall asleep with. :heart:

Have you any wonderful plans for this weekend?!

Aww I would enjoy that very much sweetie...

No plans for the weekend...Do you have any? :rose::kiss:

*I pounce down on all fours and stride towards Essie with a grin... I reach out and take that finger I didn't mean to prick and kiss it gently.* I am still so sorry, Essie. I promise I didn't mean to. *my slowly drops down until I fix my eyes on a small spot in the floor*

-I smile, delighted and reach my finger to stroke your pretty little head.- Oh, I know Kitty. It's okay :) Not a big deal. -My hand trails down to your new collar- What a beautiful new collar!

Aww I would enjoy that very much sweetie...

No plans for the weekend...Do you have any? :rose::kiss:

Me, too! Bummer...

I have plans tomorrow! That counts! But it will be a long, boring weekend. I can't wait until tomorrow, though! :D Muahahaha! lol

-I smile, delighted and reach my finger to stroke your pretty little head.- Oh, I know Kitty. It's okay :) Not a big deal. -My hand trails down to your new collar- What a beautiful new collar!

Thank you, Essie! I think it is so pretty... so are my fun stripey mice! :D *I run to Master's office and shuffle around for a minute before returning with my pretty little toys.* See?!

Thank you, Essie! I think it is so pretty... so are my fun stripey mice! :D *I run to Master's office and shuffle around for a minute before returning with my pretty little toys.* See?!

-I smile widely and turn on my back, looking at the lights on the ceiling of the Lounge. Once you come back, I watch the excitement all over your face- Yes, yes, I see, darling Kitty.

Back