Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Running my nails over your bare breast, I peel away the dry bits of wax.
"Did you enjoy that? Did that instant burn make your sweet little pussy tingle with delight?"
*shivers*
"I did enjoy it, it made my pussy...wet" *blushes and looks down*

I just want to cuddle you up and recline back with you as we together watch Honeybee writhe and scream, my hand slipping down to your sex, working you roughly as we share our little sweet nothings. :rose:

That sounds like the perfect evening, Master. :kiss:

*shivers*
"I did enjoy it, it made my pussy...wet" *blushes and looks down*

Tells Honey to take a seat at Notso's table. Walks over to my table and grabs my purse. Goes over to Notso's table and pulls out an Australian crystal choker.
Dangling it from my finger, "Here Kitty Kitty, I have the "something special for you," I told you I'd bring the next time I was here.:kiss:

-I stride to the bar and take out a sprite.-

Oops got lax in my duties here..

Anyone needing anything just give a shout..I am just sticking to my corner out of everyone's way tonight...

Tells Honey to take a seat at Notso's table. Walks over to my table and grabs my purse. Goes over to Notso's table and pulls out an Australian crystal choker.
Dangling it from my finger, "Here Kitty Kitty, I have the "something special for you," I told you I'd bring the next time I was here.:kiss:
*goes over to the table where most seem to have congregated but doesn't sit
Hello everyone :) It seems I can't hold anyone's attention for very long today :( As I have to get up early in about... 4hrs, it seems I have to leave... unfulfilled. Next time I'll stay longer. Goodnight. And, as always thank-you, Notso & Kitty for being gracious hosts :)
*waves and leaves the lounge

*goes over to the table where most seem to have congregated but doesn't sit
Hello everyone :) It seems I can't hold anyone's attention for very long today :( As I have to get up early in about... 4hrs, it seems I have to leave... unfulfilled. Next time I'll stay longer. Goodnight. And, as always thank-you, Notso & Kitty for being gracious hosts :)
*waves and leaves the lounge

Kisses Honey before she leaves, ending with a bite on her neck. "Next Time, next time, you weren't leave so unfulfilled.":kiss:

Oops got lax in my duties here..

Anyone needing anything just give a shout..I am just sticking to my corner out of everyone's way tonight...

Blahblahblah, come here! -I loop my arm into yours and brings you to the center of the Lounge. I bow low, holding out my hand- Dance? :D

*eyes wide...* so pretty.....

*I look up to Master with questioning eyes...*

*Walks back into the lounge hair disheveled, clothing ripped, wiping off m chin*

I have been doing absolutely nothing.

What have you all been up to?

Shit I hate when RL interferes!!

It looks like the entertainment for your guests had to leave. I was going to ask you for a round of conversation

LOL Taking your hand..Yes let's dance...

-I take your hand, kiss it and twirl you around.- Just think of the pretty gown you would wear, Bee. And me, as your date, of course, with a top hat as tall as the Eiffel Tower! -I giggle and lead you to the sofa where we both can sit.-

All for you, MY pet.

*grins wide and walks slowly over to Lady...* It is so beautiful, Lady... thank you. :kiss:

*goes over to sit down*

Thank you Sir. Ah sometimes my mind is so full that it knows not where to start. Interesting thing about Lit is I see my lines in the sand changing and blurring. I have figured out what I want and I am pursuing it.
From a sub POV. How do you, personally, convince her to play?

-I take your hand, kiss it and twirl you around.- Just think of the pretty gown you would wear, Bee. And me, as your date, of course, with a top hat as tall as the Eiffel Tower! -I giggle and lead you to the sofa where we both can sit.-

Twirling is so much fun.....giggling as we sit..

Doesn't seem like a lot of people are on tonight, Bee... -I say quietly, letting my fingers play along your stomach-

Yes it is quiet tonight..everyone is paired off tonight enjoying themselves...mmmmm your fingers are working magic..kissing your forehead...

Yes it is quiet tonight..everyone is paired off tonight enjoying themselves...mmmmm your fingers are working magic..kissing your forehead...

Hm. Oh well. :) -I blush from your kiss but I relax against you-

Back