- Joined
- Aug 14, 2017
- Posts
- 11,239
NTS: Get better at hiding the subtitles on your face. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NTS: If she finds an answer to this problem, get her solution as I have been accused of giving the "are you f'ing stupid" look.NTS: Get better at hiding the subtitles on your face.![]()
Shit.. if I find it. Im gonna make bank! Looking at a nice place on the beach... in another country.NTS: If she finds an answer to this problem, get her solution as I have been accused of giving the "are you f'ing stupid" look.![]()
NTS: If she finds the solution and starts a company.... invest heavily!!Shit.. if I find it. Im gonna make bank! Looking at a nice place on the beach... in another country.![]()
I thought it was "it's all fun and games until everyone catches an STI."NTS - its all fun and games and if they don't like it, it's all fun and games.![]()
NTS share and share alike?I thought it was "it's all fun and games until everyone catches an STI."
NTS some have more to share than othersNTS share and share alike?
NTS- All gave some, some gave allNTS some have more to share than others
Don't be sad @cheekygirl75, but if I don't post tomorrow it's because the fumes from his ass have killed me. Then you can be sad.NTS: beat him to the better bathroom next time. *sigh*