PaigePeach25
No Longer A Virgin
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2026
- Posts
- 878
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe Thanksgiving? That or they're stocking up for the next couple years
What else did they have? Just the butter?
Perhaps they wanted to donate it to a food bank in preparation for the holidays?My wife stocks up on butter for holiday baking.
But maybe just melting in the tub for a butter bath...
Sounds like a helluva party!I think it was for a birthday party and it was party favors
New and improved version of an olive oil and plastic sheets party?I think it was for a birthday party and it was party favors
That's great! My friend has a home bakery. However, she got COVID-19 in 2020 and had to pause her business. She lost a lot of customers, alas.Maybe they run a home bakery out of their kitchen? I have a friend who does that
16 batches of Chocolate Chip cookies.
Popcorn soup?Just enough to do popcorn for a month
I’d brown it and make cookie dough. Easy.