Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Texas

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Here we go again.

Texas election audit identifies nearly 12,000 foreigners suspected of registering to vote
Suspected non-citizen voters have been referred to counties for investigation, and more than 2,000 have already been removed from rolls, Texas Secretary of State John Scott reports.

By John Solomon
Updated: January 1, 2022 - 11:06pm

An audit of Texas voter rolls identified nearly 12,000 non-citizens suspected of illegally registering to vote and nearly 600 cases in which ballots may have been cast in the name of a dead resident or by a voter who may also have voted in another state.

Texas Secretary of State John Scott released the findings of the first phase of his audit on the last day of 2021, announcing 224,585 deceased residents were removed from state voters rolls as a result of the review

Statewide, a total of 11,737 potential non-U.S. citizens were identified as being registered to cast ballots, with the lion’s share located in the counties around Texas two largest cities of Houston and Dallas. It is illegal for foreigners to vote in Texas elections.

You can read the full report here.

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-01/TexasElectionAuditPhase1Report.pdf

Last month Scott described why his office launched its first-of-a-kind audit of elections.

“What we’re trying to do make sure there is a little more confidence in the system, in the election integrity,” Scott told a local TV interviewer. “And I think this is one of the hopes of the audit is, to show folks it is very safe. It is secure. Your vote does count when you cast it.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-identifies-nearly-12000-foreigners-suspected

2nd Attempt at madness

lol

steamloller.gif

You making a post in the wrong thread instead of creating a new thread as you intended :confused:

Put on another pot, it's going to be a long day. :D

In regards to your misplaced post, it doesn't say anything about who these phantom votes were for, and considering Texas is a deep red state, most likely those phantom votes went to Trump.

I seem to remember Trump bragging about how 2020 was the most secured election in history.

Did that change once the votes were counting and Biden won in a landslide :confused:

In case you can't read, the article is about non-citizens registered to vote. Ballots are secret so we don't know who they voted for, if they voted.:rolleyes:

True but everyone is well aware of your intent on this thread. You lot keep bringing up voter fraud when it's only been Trump supporters busted. Now make an attempt to answer my second post.

In case you can't read, the article is about non-citizens registered to vote. Ballots are secret so we don't know who they voted for, if they voted.:rolleyes:
No, it is not. The article is about suspected non-citizens on the registry. Nothing has been confirmed.

“Statewide, a total of 11,737 potential non-U.S. citizens were identified…” Funny, because every single person in the country is a potential non-U.S. citizen.

Texas doesn't keep track of which if its registered voters vote? I don't believe that. In my state, if you don't vote in a certain number of elections, you are purged from the rolls.

Texas doesn't keep track of which if its registered voters vote? I don't believe that. In my state, if you don't vote in a certain number of elections, you are purged from the rolls.

In many states, thousands of dead people are still on the rolls.

True but everyone is well aware of your intent on this thread. You lot keep bringing up voter fraud when it's only been Trump supporters busted. Now make an attempt to answer my second post.

So now you're a mind reader? My only intent was to bring the facts of the article to the board. These registrations corrupt the election process. There's no denying it.

No actual proven cases of registering and no actual proven cases of votes being cast and no evidence they were counted.

Try again...try harder

Here we go again.

Texas election audit identifies nearly 12,000 foreigners suspected of registering to vote
Suspected non-citizen voters have been referred to counties for investigation, and more than

In many states, thousands of dead people are still on the rolls.

Prove it.

So now you're a mind reader? My only intent was to bring the facts of the article to the board. These registrations corrupt the election process. There's no denying it.

You need there to be voter fraud to comfort your insane suspicions.

Trump lost. Lol

Handily.

You live in Canada under an effeminate dictator. So you've lost everything except your girly transgenderism. :rolleyes:

Do you think the amount of menstruating you do here every day doesn't make you effeminate?

That's why my state removes you if you don't vote. The election people have no way of knowing who died or moved away.

In Texas things might be different. This from the .pdf file I linked:

Page 6:
"Section 18.068 of the Texas Election Code requires a quarterly comparison of the statewide voter registration list to identify all potential deceased voters. To meet this requirement, the SOS implemented a comparative analysis of the statewide system to records provided by the Local Registrars of Death, Clerks of the Court, the Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Electronic Registration
Information Center (ERIC), and the Social Security Administration, in accordance with the Texas Election Code.

Based on the matching criteria outlined in TEC 18.068 and the SOS’s administrative rules (1 Tex. Admin. Code § 81.6(a)), records that are strong matched with the above identified sources are cancelled by the state system. ‘Strong’ matches are those whose last name, date of birth, and full
Social Security Number are all an exact match. Records that are considered ‘weak’ matches, on the other hand, require an additional review process to be conducted by each individual county voter registrar. Since November 2020, 190,227 strong matched records have been cancelled by the state and 67,551 weak matched records have been provided to county voter registrars statewide for further review. Overall, since November 2020, a review of the voter registration system indicates that 257,778 potential deceased voters were identified through the statewide voter registration system, resulting in the identification and cancellation of 224,585 voter registrations for deceased voters. An overview of the data of the counties"

You're the only one here who's ovaries are always in an uproar.

Please pick up your uterus -- this is less than two weeks of your bloody tampons being left all over the board and those are just the threads you started, not even your other insane posts.

Code:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.15 seconds.Search: [B][COLOR="Blue"]Threads Started By: Rightguide[/COLOR][/B]
 	Thread / Thread Starter	Last Post	Replies	Views	Forum

Reports Say The AZ Audit Report Will Be Released On Monday (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)
Rightguide
Today 10:28 AM
by Philthy_Phil Go to last post
314	6,208	Politics Board

Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Texas
Rightguide
Today 10:19 AM
by Rightguide Go to last post
13	34	Politics Board

This Is Why Trans People need To be institutionalized
Rightguide
Today 10:18 AM
by Rotadom Go to last post
1	2	Politics Board

Top Ten Media Lies And Distortions For 2021 (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Rightguide
Today 10:04 AM
60	468	Politics Board

federal Judge End's Mask Mandates In Texas
Rightguide
Yesterday 05:04 PM
4	77	Politics Board

Putin’s Asymmetric Blind Spot
Rightguide
12-31-2021 08:38 AM
13	108	Politics Board

Happy Kawanzaa! Time For Some History
Rightguide
12-30-2021 05:25 PM
by WillJ8787 Go to last post
24	135	Politics Board

An Accident Of History
Rightguide
12-29-2021 02:00 PM
by pecksniff Go to last post
16	125	Politics Board

The CDC Has Lost All Credibility (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Rightguide
12-29-2021 11:45 AM
by BidudeinWi Go to last post
42	324	Politics Board

Democrats Shoulder Their Way Towards The Exits
Rightguide
12-29-2021 08:29 AM
0	21	Politics Board

Is The Collapse Of The Democrat Party Eminent? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Rightguide
12-28-2021 05:07 PM
159	1,191	Politics Board

Many Stores Closing Due To Democrat Inspired Looting (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Rightguide
12-28-2021 10:37 AM
by oggbashan Go to last post
157	949	Politics Board

Democrat Terrorist Gets Slap On The Hand
Rightguide
12-27-2021 01:53 PM
by Lazaran Go to last post
7	78	Politics Board

It's Time To Abolish Teacher's Unions (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5)
Rightguide
12-27-2021 10:14 AM
185	1,202	Politics Board

USA Swimming Official Resigns In Protest (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
Rightguide
12-27-2021 06:24 AM
by Champakian Go to last post
123	772	Politics Board

Manchin, National Hero (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Rightguide
12-24-2021 01:20 PM
by schism666 Go to last post
66	471	Politics Board

CCP Propaganda Broadcast From DC
Rightguide
12-24-2021 09:09 AM
29	212	Politics Board

Chinese Collaborator At Harvard Convicted
Rightguide
12-23-2021 04:15 PM
20	143	Politics Board

Lets All Remember 2021 The way It Really Was
Rightguide
12-23-2021 03:01 PM
by ShyBiGuy954 Go to last post
37	322	Politics Board

CNN Fires Cuomo's Aid For Soliciting Minors
Rightguide
12-21-2021 03:41 PM
by jaF0 Go to last post
30	299	Politics Board

Looks Like Kim Foxx
Rightguide
12-21-2021 10:06 AM
3	42	Politics Board

Young Americans Are Ditching Joe
Rightguide
12-20-2021 09:36 PM
14	135	Politics Board

Durham Investigating The Clinton Campaign
Rightguide
12-20-2021 07:30 PM
by zipman Go to last post
21	133	Politics Board

Another Day Another Hate Crime Hoax
Rightguide
12-20-2021 05:14 PM
by YDB95 Go to last post
5	63	Politics Board

Biden's Sec of Commerce Suspected Of CCP Ties
Rightguide

The lack of positive posts from your squad is blatantly noticeable. Nothing good to report from your team?

First of all, could we (on the left at least) give it a rest with the misogyny? It doesn't reflect well at all on anyone.

Here we go again.

Suspected non-citizen voters have been referred to counties for investigation, and more than 2,000 have already been removed from rolls, Texas Secretary of State John Scott reports.

Here we go again indeed.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/texas-voter-roll-non-citizens/

1. The method they used is known for poor results.
2. The nearly 12,000 (or to be precise, 11,737) voters were not foreigners, they were suspected of being foreigners, and were simply asked for proof of citizenship.
3. Many if not most were US citizens, whose only crime was having the same name as a non-citizen whose name was in the system.
4. Of those "more than 2,000" voters removed from the roles, 88% were removed not because they were proven to be noncitizens, but because they didn't respond to the letter in time. There could be any number of reasons for that: they're dead, they've moved, or maybe they simply didn't open the letter (do YOU open all your junk mail?).
5. Since 2015, there have been 55 prosecuted cases of voter fraud in Texas, out of 17 million registered voters. That's 0.003%, and it took six years to find that many.

First of all, could we (on the left at least) give it a rest with the misogyny? It doesn't reflect well at all on anyone.

If a woman is an outspoken RW, we're going to call her female-specific insults, it's inevitable. Wasn't Phyllis Schlafly a bitch?

Last edited:
If a woman is an outspoken RW, we're going to call her female-specific insults, it's inevitable. Wasn't Phyllis Schlafly a bitch?

Yes, but I'm pretty sure you know that is not what I was referring to. I meant things like calling each other "pussies" and accusing male posters of menstruating, for a couple of recent examples.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure you know that is not what I was referring to. I meant things like calling each other "pussies" and accusing male posters of menstruating, for a couple of recent examples.

Oh, yes . . . that's a very strange form of misogyny.

Back