Democrats Are In Trouble

Ohio Orders Purge of Ineligible Voters From State Voter Rolls After Finding 137 ā€˜Non-Citizensā€™ Registered to Vote​

ā€˜The legislature has explicitly tasked me with ensuring that only eligible citizens can register and vote,ā€™ Ohioā€™s secretary of state said.

By Tom Ozimek
5/15/2024
Updated:
5/15/2024

Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose has ordered an expanded effort to purge the stateā€™s voter rolls of ineligible voters after an investigation by his office found 137 voter registrations assigned to individuals who arenā€™t allowed to vote in U.S. elections.

Mr. LaRose issued a directive on May 14 ordering Ohioā€™s 88 county boards of elections to launch a confirmation and removal process of ineligible individuals from the stateā€™s voter registration rolls.

ā€œOhioans overwhelmingly passed an amendment to our state constitution which makes it clear that only U.S. citizens can vote in our elections,ā€ Mr. LaRose said in a statement. ā€œIt is my duty under the law to uphold the constitution, and the legislature has explicitly tasked me with ensuring that only eligible citizens can register and vote.ā€

The secretary of state also announced additional steps by his office to carry out an annual review of the statewide voter registration database to identify individuals who donā€™t appear to be U.S. citizens.

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/oh...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

What will they do without the dead or a list of phony voters?
Wow, chinese propoganda with Dan Bongino?

And woooo hoooo 137 votesā€¦big dent in the numbers in Ohio. .0034 % of those that voted in 2023.

Thanks for that hard hitting report.

You are just sad because that is 137 less people you would have a chance to come over to your house and try to be your friend. Poor wrong guide!

Back