Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your mother told you not to play with something..."It will poke your eyes out!" is this what she meant?

Attachments

• Eye Danger.jpg
    Eye Danger.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 188
I tried to post it as a picture in the message, but the only way I could get it in was this way... what am I doing wrong?

Won't slip out of your mouth to easy...Plenty to wrap lips around

20317746.jpg

It seems as most Asian girls have huge nipples (Not that I care, the pointier the better!).

Attachments

• Asian girl in red lingerie.jpg
    Asian girl in red lingerie.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 170
choosing one color of nipple is like trying to choose one color of person...all colors just must be loved...:)

More diversity in range of color?

Siddey1: "....choosing one color of nipple is like trying to choose one color of person...all colors just must be loved..."

I agree with Siddey1, but as I think back in my mind's eye, I'd say it would be interesting to see more diversity in terms of range of colors of nipples, drawing upon women of every ethnicity and every country in the world.

We need a census report regarding nipple colors of the world's female population and then we could better judge how representative we have been of the world's diversity of nipple color.

Our own poll reflects a preference of light to dark, beginning with light pink
(1386), dark pink (1238), 1078 (light brown), and 806 (dark brown), so perhaps our photo selection reflects the desires of the majority.

Maybe I need to see more light brown and dark brown to see if everything is equal or if I have a strong preference.

(It's much easier to select who I am voting for on Feb. 5th. in Calif. primary)

choosing one color of nipple is like trying to choose one color of person...all colors just must be loved...:)

My thoughts too! But I do like a bit of contrast.

look at this crazy thing!
http://www.boingboing.net/2008/01/31/filial-piety-letting.html
41376752_1dae3f6367_o.jpg

This shot of a statue depicting "filial piety" (a young mother allows her motherfather-in-law to nurse at her breast while her son cheers her on) from the awesomely weird Haw-Par Villa, a Tiger Balm-sponsored statue-garden/Confucianist theme-park in Singapore and Hong Kong.

I saw this too, I have boingboing as a feed, but not a 'feed' in that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back