• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
I have been away for soooo long but it's good to see that everyone's still here!
How've you been, Ms. Midnight? It's great to be back, I've got to tell you!
Be well, my dear friends...
:caning::nana:

BB - now where have you been? :kiss:
As you can see, dear susan has been entertaining the troops...so to speak..

90e60b19f54c0842a61aa7095fa5602f0_large.jpg

BB - now where have you been? :kiss:
As you can see, dear susan has been entertaining the troops...so to speak..

Yes, and although she's doing a great job, we miss you dear Jen! :rose:

BTW, don't you think it's time to rotate your AV? Something a little more along the lines of, say Susan's? :D

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

When I see the pics Susan posts, my lips just want to pucker automatically. I'm sure it's not an affliction and I'm sure I'll be able to live with this condition.

A favorite discovery upon my return to this thread

I have just recently returned to Literotica after an absence of a few years, and my first stop, of course, was this thread.

It's beautiful to see how its retained its tone, its style, its gracious fun banter, and its eroticism over the years. Thank you Ms. Midnight for being its founder and tutelary spirit.

Confession: One of my favorite discoveries has been the recent photos posted by Susan2002 of the puffy nipples (e.g., posts #12769, 12751, and 12808). Damn, these photos led me to review page after page of postings to see if I could find any nipples I preferred to the ones revealed in the photo posted by Susan. I did not.

These photos never succumb to being crass or blatant and neither do they go too far in the other direction and become too artistic or glossy or posed. They are unforced in their eroticism, revealing a natural beauty.

It feels like I am being shown--or tempted by--fruit from the garden of Eden There's an innocent beauty to the nipples but the eye also knows that this fruit is so ripe with the powers of eros.

Coming from the land of too many fake boobs, what a joy.

Confession: One of my favorite discoveries has been the recent photos posted by Susan2002 of the puffy nipples (e.g., posts #12769, 12751, and 12808).

I can see what sort of breast and nipple combination you like. I will endeavour to find more of the same for you - I like them as well!

I can see what sort of breast and nipple combination you like. I will endeavour to find more of the same for you - I like them as well!

Oh my goodness...that's a hella signature block! DAMN! I hope those are self-portraits!

:rose:

I have just recently returned to Literotica after an absence of a few years, and my first stop, of course, was this thread.

It's beautiful to see how its retained its tone, its style, its gracious fun banter, and its eroticism over the years. Thank you Ms. Midnight for being its founder and tutelary spirit.

Welcome home Sappholovers, it has been such a long time - we’ve missed your sensual dances with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back