Not open for further replies.
Re: your at attention!

JenniferMidnight said:
MOS...we've missed you! :devil:

So glad you like the new AV *WEG* :kiss:
Oh yes... definitely delicious... a culinary delight... :p :p

let the show begin...

manofsteel52 said:
Well, then dalin', just tell me where to cum to get started...;) ;)

Wooooo baby! *getting comfy on the couch and settling in with my popcorn and St. Amboise*

Re: Re: whoops

Boxlicker101 said:
Jennifer!! Be careful! You'll catch your death of cold. Get out of that wet garment.:p

Seriously, you look very sexy in it.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Jennifer,
I could have sworn that I was the one that first suggested that you get that nightie wet. It looks fabulous. Nice big areola with a hard nipple. You've got me rubbing it wishing for more. Thanks Jennifer.

BL and Namron,
Don't worry BL....I'm nice and cozy... at the moment....~smile~ Yes, Namron...the wet look was yours... (I believe the fallen strap was Sappholover's suggestion)... an AV full of team (threadsters?) work!
:kisses: for your sweetness

2977025.jpg

don't take any prisoners!

Miss Oatlash said:
Start at my toes, baby...suck them well and work your way to heaven!

:kiss:
*jumping back on the couch to watch MOS in action..* ....waiting to hear her moan.....

Re: don't take any prisoners!

JenniferMidnight said:
*jumping back on the couch to watch MOS in action..* ....waiting to hear her moan.....

LOL...Ask Mutt about my moans! He likes to keep the windows open so all the neighbors will hear me!

Re: Re: don't take any prisoners!

Miss Oatlash said:

LOL...Ask Mutt about my moans! He likes to keep the windows open so all the neighbors will hear me!

Speaking of which....where is Mutt this evening?

Re: Re: Re: don't take any prisoners!

JenniferMidnight said:
Speaking of which....where is Mutt this evening?

~sneaking up behind you, his cold nose aimed at your cute, little bunghole.~
:eek:

:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: don't take any prisoners!

The Mutt said:
~sneaking up behind you, his cold nose aimed at your cute, little bunghole.~
:eek:

oooooo la la.....a similar fate as the fawn pour moi? *weg*

Between watching the Democratic Convention, the cat-fight on the poetry review threads and finding this sexy picture, I have not paid the magnificent Miss Midnight her proper due.
Spank me, Miss Midnight. Spank me hard.

Attachments

• josie%20(117)0.jpg
    josie%20(117)0.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 319
The Mutt said:
Between watching the Democratic Convention, the cat-fight on the poetry review threads and finding this sexy picture, I have not paid the magnificent Miss Midnight her proper due.
Spank me, Miss Midnight. Spank me hard.

...reaching for my paddle, I stop...
thinking...
this should be saved for Miss Oatlash Herself :kiss:

Last edited:
Sappholovers said:
Jennifer.

I love the way your new AV creates such a beautiful reciprocity between the visual and the verbal: Your photo is as alluring and sensual as your stories. That one strap off your shoulder is the coup de grace in this photo. It's so wonderful to see women who came of age during the late 1960s looking more wet, more wild, more beautiful, more erotic than any of the younger, more plastic, more Barbie-like women of commercial adult photos.

Thanks,

Sappholover

S.Lover,
...and your words are so gentle and enticing.

Yes, the Ladies of the 60's are an interesting brew. The 'peace, love, dove' motto was so full of free love, openness, thinking-outside-the-box and being outspoken. It cultivated a colourful, creative and sensual group of people. We seem to be missing the ‘anger’ I sometimes see in the babes born of other times and carry a sensuality rather than the Britney Spears sexed up persona ~thank God~

Let It Be, United We Stand and DynamoHum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back