Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

JenniferMidnight said:
BL - once again I am with you...Please Please Please tell me, gentlemen, that those 'ribs' are not what you are looking, searching, craving for... I need soft, curvy skin - not skin and bone.

From an artistic point of view I do love that picture - yes I do - but ask me what I find attractive and sensual in a human body? ...well...I love flesh - preferring a tad more than a tad less.

Hi, Jennifer:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I think most men are in agreement that curves are sexy and appealing. Unfortunately, those in the minority are frequently in a position to try to dictate what women should look like, and sometimes women are foolish enough to go contrary to their own common sense and what the men in their lives tell them, and try to look like Ally McBeal. A While ago there was a thread in AH that featured some women in a plus sizes catalog and they were all beautiful and sexy. That is the kind of woman that most men want.

:cool: It's not only appearance either. Some woman are naturally skinny, which is their problem but other women try to make themselves skinny in keeping with what a few people tell them to do. This means diet and exercise, and these are not things that will improve a person's disposition. Women who are not trying to be skinny, on the other hand, and are not starving themselves, will be much more mellow in general. Those who enjoy eating will tend to enjoy life in general.:rose: :rose:

Last edited:
skinny verses feeling good

Being an artist-type by nature the whole 'jock' thing never interested me...it wasn't a conscious decision - it just 'was'. If I had a choice to either go record or jam with some friends or play a sport...there was no discussion for me...and I would do it all night...and be sorry when the engineer/producer said it was a 'wrap'.

But now...as my body is starting to squeak and complain a little, I have embraced working out only coz of what it has done to my body and mind. I have no more aches and pains - I feel strong and have tons more energy. I hate to admit it but this damn 'working out' thing has a lot of merit to it. But...don't hold your breath waiting for me to ever get skinny - it's just not in my genes. Right now, I feel like a million dollars, strong and happy....both in body and mind. I wish more women would feel like this.

Re: skinny verses feeling good

JenniferMidnight said:
Being an artist-type by nature the whole 'jock' thing never interested me...it wasn't a conscious decision - it just 'was'. If I had a choice to either go record or jam with some friends or play a sport...there was no discussion for me...and I would do it all night...and be sorry when the engineer/producer said it was a 'wrap'.

But now...as my body is starting to squeak and complain a little, I have embraced working out only coz of what it has done to my body and mind. I have no more aches and pains - I feel strong and have tons more energy. I hate to admit it but this damn 'working out' thing has a lot of merit to it. But...don't hold your breath waiting for me to ever get skinny - it's just not in my genes. Right now, I feel like a million dollars, strong and happy....both in body and mind. I wish more women would feel like this.

:kiss: :kiss: Jennifer, I think that most men wish that ALL women would feel like this. :kiss: :kiss:

Hello everyone!! Jennifer thanks for inviting me to you thread, nipples are two of my favorite subjects. As to your original post I think someone said it better but I will try.
The color, size, shape and all becomes unimportant compared to how sensitive they are.
Of course if a nipple seems to fit well in your mouth and your tongue fits on and around it well then it is the perfect size no matter how big or small it is.
I think almost all nipples are beautiful probably because of the fact they are unique and original.
Anywho, I will post a little pic., I have a thread where we post some pics but as a new poster here I am not sure what is o.k., so it is kinda tame.
I hope to come back often if you all will welcome a newbie virgin, at least to this thread. Lisa.

Attachments

• untitled-1a55.jpg
    untitled-1a55.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 502
Welcome

Lisa Denton said:
Hello everyone!! Jennifer thanks for inviting me to you thread, nipples are two of my favorite subjects. As to your original post I think someone said it better but I will try.
The color, size, shape and all becomes unimportant compared to how sensitive they are.
Of course if a nipple seems to fit well in your mouth and your tongue fits on and around it well then it is the perfect size no matter how big or small it is.
I think almost all nipples are beautiful probably because of the fact they are unique and original.
Anywho, I will post a little pic., I have a thread where we post some pics but as a new poster here I am not sure what is o.k., so it is kinda tame.
I hope to come back often if you all will welcome a newbie virgin, at least to this thread. Lisa.

Lisa, I am so glad you have come to visit us! Yes, I believe that anything goes as we trust all will be tasteful and entertaining...but we always love a surprise or two ~grin~

If you scroll back thru the pages you will see some gorgeous pics of the many shapes, sizes and colours that are out there.

Have fun Lisa and please visit us often :kiss:

Re: Welcome

JenniferMidnight said:
Lisa, I am so glad you have come to visit us! Yes, I believe that anything goes as we trust all will be tasteful and entertaining...but we always love a surprise or two ~grin~

If you scroll back thru the pages you will see some gorgeous pics of the many shapes, sizes and colours that are out there.

Have fun Lisa and please visit us often :kiss:

Anything goes? Well I won't go there yet but plunge slowly into you .... er .... uh .... well, I mean your thread. Here are some small ones that I think are very exciting. Maybe its just that us ladies aren't as fixated on big breasts.

Ooooooops!! Edited to add, I hope bi is o.k.

Attachments

• 06z.jpg
    06z.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 427
Big. Small. Short. Tall. Thick. Thin. Who cares? Sexy is sexy.
I was thinking about the sexiest people I have ever seen on screen. Sophia Loren. Peter O'Toole. Helena Bonham Carter. Sandra Bernhardt. Edward Norton. Jennifer Anniston.
The only thing they have in common is that I would throw myself naked at their feet and beg them to use me like an animal.
That goes for you too, Lisa. Welcome! :kiss:

:rose:

The Mutt said:
Big. Small. Short. Tall. Thick. Thin. Who cares? Sexy is sexy.
I was thinking about the sexiest people I have ever seen on screen. Sophia Loren. Peter O'Toole. Helena Bonham Carter. Sandra Bernhardt. Edward Norton. Jennifer Anniston.
The only thing they have in common is that I would throw myself naked at their feet and beg them to use me like an animal.
That goes for you too, Lisa. Welcome! :kiss:

:rose:

Quite a welcome, thank you.

Attachments

• untitled-1a67.jpg
    untitled-1a67.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 533
Welcome Lisa

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa,

Welcum.

If that first pic is your idea of tame, I can't wait until you get wild.

Your second pic is fabulous. Another example of small but gorgeous breasts. Luscious looking nipples. A little less hair on the bottom would be preferable. I love to see the entire pussy clean shaven. Love that your into bi. Curious myself.

Third pic is outrageous. I can't wait to get vibrating nipple clamps for my wife. Whewwww!!!

Lisa, thanks for waking my crotch up this morning.

PS: Hi Jennifer, still waiting for the wet look. Thanks.

eric shawn listo said:
Lisa Denton! "Jen's Trip", right? Good stuff.

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed

Yes hi!!!!! I think you left me a nice comment:kiss: :kiss: .

2501004.jpg

Lisa

Lisa,

Thanks for the new pic. Awesome tits and nipples. Love your AV. Any chance of seeing more pics of you?

Cranky.

Re: Lisa

namron711 said:
Lisa,

Thanks for the new pic. Awesome tits and nipples. Love your AV. Any chance of seeing more pics of you?

Cranky.

Hi, I occasionally throw some in of me, without saying. Sometimes I put pics of friends if they say its o.k. I am only just figuring out the link thing so these are on the web.

Lisa

Dear Lisa,

Your killing me here. Those women are gorgeous. Quite tasty looking. Thanks for the hardon.

You look great in your pic. Love that hint of panty. Hope to soon see more of you as well. Thanks again.

Cranky

puffies

Lisa Denton said:
Oooops, forgot the nipple pic.

2399015.jpg

Lisa, This pic shows nice contrast. We had quite a discussion a while ago (and had some awsome pictures) about 'puffy' nipples. This one shows one of the ladies with just that....(I think I like puffy nipples!!!!! ~grin~).

Love having you here...

Jenn

Dear Jennifer,

I love the inverted look of the nipples of the girl standing in the pool.

:D In the last pic I thought the woman in the pool was rather skinny. The woman almost out of the pool is better but she could use a little more meat on her bones too. In the photo before that, the woman is quite sexy. In the pic before that, with two women, I am very jealous of the blonde for what she is doing and, especially, what it looks like she is going to be doing. :p

Nipples: verbal vs. visual descriptions

This is by far my favorite thread about nipples and bosoms (and in Literotica as a whole) in large part because Jennifer has revealed to us that 25 words, beautifully written, can be worth more than 500 erotic pictures.

I have loved the tributes penned by men and women to nipples of all shapes, sizes, and colors. I have also loved having my imagination work--or play--overtime as I have tried to picture what lies beneath the surface of Jennifer's blouse and nightie (like imagining all the beautiful life that lies beneath an ocean as one looks out at from a beach).

Of course it is also fun to look at pictures. But let me recommend for those more visually inclined to check out the pictures in the thread, "Petite Women with small breasts" started by Veryblueeyes. Let us also keep giving tributes to nipples in words and metaphors (thanks Eric and Lisa for your contributions to the thread in this regard).

I spent part of the weekend at a nude beach in Southern California, and my partner and I had some fun comparing notes about favorite bosoms and nipples. Surprisingly, we tended to favor the dark brown and small nipples of a couple of Asian women who walked past us...but that could have been because of the novelty factor...as we are both most familiar with light pink and rose colored nipples.

When it comes to lovers in general, do we tend to choose what is more familiar to us while we fantasize about that which is more exotic to us?

Perfect Nipples

Upturned, centered, of even shape and size, small areola, pink to dark pink on creamy white skin or a red to dark brown on tanned or dark skin, long enough to nibble, but not so long they'd put out an eye. Oh and of course they should be adorning the tips of a set of firm small breasts. A/B maybe C cup - no more than 36inches 32-34 better.

No, I'm not really picky, but you asked what qualified perfect....

Our dear friend and generous contributor "Confidant" sent me a few pics by email that I should share with you...~enjoy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back