Nick's OOC Lounge [Open to Public ] [Now Serving]

The lavender haired female walks in and smiles looking around and looking for something. Walking with light and soundless foot steps she looks at the role play board and smiles and pulls out a small purple marker and circles kingdom hearts. "Let me get one of those please. My dearest Sora." She giggles and pulls out a lollipop. " I need a good RP to get me going again. "Oh yeah a school Rp would bee good too" She smiled and reached over the bar and grabbed some chips and a sprite.

-smiles to her-"ok then a Kingdom Hearts rp and a School RP coming up"-begins idea making- hmm OC KH or Cannon Character KH also AU or storylineish? depends on the character type we pick and a school rp ok we have to work out details for that to pm me some idea syou may have and wan tto work with go to my threads i started in my profile see if there is any ideas that pop out at you pm me back with some details and we can work form there hmm in KH i can play these characters[Sora,Roxas,Rosa[oc] Xeon [oc]] in high school depends want me to be a Cat boy/angel/magic/normal/ what do you have in mind let me know

She thinks for a few moments "Well you kno me i like original type ideas and can you play axel? if you can how about a axel love story" she lookes at him and giggles a bit. What about your friend whats he in to maybe he'd be interested in RPing with me too." She turns to him and winks at the male and then turns her atention back you Sora.

-Raises his glass- Hello My friend

kampai

She thinks for a few moments "Well you kno me i like original type ideas and can you play axel? if you can how about a axel love story" she lookes at him and giggles a bit. What about your friend whats he in to maybe he'd be interested in RPing with me too." She turns to him and winks at the male and then turns her atention back you Sora.
;)
I'm interested in all most anything
i like to do original characters

Ok Fair Trade i will Play Axel but only cause you asked we will do a Axel love Story in a Alternate Universe

a Roxas And Namine One of sorts in a AU

And a Original KH with OCS

then in the High school department we can play with the idea there a bit more depending on what type of character you allow me to play from the list i gave you atop

-cleans a glass and makes him self a drink and sips it-

Then i wouldnt mind re doing the hardcore model thread

-Comes in and cleans cob webs off and gets the drinks ready sits on the bar and sips some jack-

-Comes in and Cleans up making look Presentable as he sets up the stools and gets behind the bar playing with a Quarter to kill time.-

Always a pleasure Knight. How are things you know got any threads still going?

Hey sora! Hows it hanging?
~Skipps in~
Hey knight Hows everything? Did you forget about me? ~ sniffles ~

Hey sora! Hows it hanging?
~Skipps in~
Hey knight Hows everything? Did you forget about me? ~ sniffles ~

Sorry about that I didn't forget about you, a virus got to my computer and some on the links on lit wont load correctly for me. I get message as page not responding.

yeah i get that sometimes. Hey Elf you abandoned me again in another thread you wanna continue this?

Back