A Collection of Ideas

podman6827

Experienced
Lately I've been bit by the roleplaying bug, and after mixed successes finding people to RP with on other sites I've decided to start searching here.

I have a fair few interests, but I especially love harems and polyamory so anyone who wants to do an RP with those themes is welcome here. I've come up with a few ideas for plots/scenarios that I'd like to RP with someone, so if any of them interest you, or if you have any ideas of your own that you think I'd like, feel free to contact me here and we can discuss it.

Fandom RPs: There are a number of settings that I'd be willing to have this set in, which can be found below

Anime/Manga
Bleach
Code Geass
Dragonball
Fairy Tail
Familiar of Zero
Gurren Lagann
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Kill La Kill
Love Hina
Naruto
Nasuverse
One Piece
Rosario+Vampire
RWBY
Sekirei
Yu-Gi-Oh (original and GX)

Books
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter

Cartoons
Adventure Time
Danny Phantom
DCAU
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Totally Spies
X-Men Evolution

Comics
DC Comics
Marvel Comics

Movies
Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar Movies
TV Shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Video Games
Corruption of Champions
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls (Oblvion or Skyrim)
Fallout
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Mario and Related Games
Mass Effect
Monster Girl Quest
Pokemon
Tales of Symphonia or Vesperia
Trials in Tainted Space

Ideas: Various ideas that I've thought up at one time or another that I'd really like to do an RP around:

The Island of Free Love: Based on a doujin I saw a while back. My character wins a free month-long trip to a secret island where the women have been trained/raised to be the ultimate sexual partners, who will have sex at the drop of a hat and, since the few native men on the island have small dicks, will fall in love with any man with a larger dick. In addition, any woman who's impregnated by my character can be brought home with him at the end of the month Closed

How To Rescue Disney Princesses: In a shocking turn of events, the princesses (and a few queens) of the Disney Kingdoms have been kidnapped! In an attempt to prove his bravery (and to rescue his crush Astrid who was also taken), Hiccup of Berk sets off to rescue as many of them as he can, learning along the way what the traditional reward for princess rescuing is Open

The Seed of Themyscira: Years ago a child washed up on the shores of DC Comics' Amazon Island, and his life was spared by the grace of the gods. Now that he has reached adulthood though that reason is made clear: He is given a holy mission to father a new generation of Amazons on the heroines of the DCU. Another possible way to do this would be to add Marvel characters as well to add even more options Open

A Family Affair: A teenager's relationship with his female family members takes a turn for the better after he hits puberty Open

Last edited:
Back