Nick's OOC Lounge [Open to Public ] [Now Serving]

Sorry I have been gone so long Nick. College is a pain in the ass. And knight, if you are interested, we restarted that old thread idea of yours with the Yomi and such. Care to join?

Sorry I have been gone so long Nick. College is a pain in the ass. And knight, if you are interested, we restarted that old thread idea of yours with the Yomi and such. Care to join?

sure I'll take a look at it ..... I have had ideas for RP but never wrote them down fully.

Last edited:
Meh enough to keep going. Wong this week off thursday,friday,sunday.....what about you. BTW how is princess i haven't herd from her.

I Do indeed miss. -steps behind bar and stirs up a cup.-"So first time i think i remember seeing you in here. Whats on your mind."-He hands a hot cup infront of her.-

Sniffs the aroma and smiles. "Thanks... just peeking in and seeing which stories need answers. Looked over your list... wow."

"I do more then this i got the link in my signature."-Holds up little specials board.-"These i been dying for a rp for. And i got other things i have not updated this menu in a while. Just ask and i more then likely have a story for it. I got a lot of just real life naughty scenarios but i got other items to. just check out my threads and anything else you can find. You want to rp just let me know."-wipes down the bar and cleans up a bit.-

" Well, my interests go all over the board. I can work with just about anything thrown my way. Fantasy, master slave, Werewolves, futuristic, Alien, or furry." Takes sip of cocoa.

"Ah i see fair enough. Yeah there have been a few rps i been wanting to actually get rolling but i can't seem to solidify a partner for some of them. I haven't done a good Furry rp in a while. I have ideas spanning from Futuristic all the way back to Mideval fantasy with Furry stuff. I have also ideas for it i like to still use. Alien i got one to but its more smut then anything just your Area 51 scientist is interested in the aliens and maybe wants to use them for her own pleasure when she strikes a bargain to make it more tollerable to live there and test them."

"Did you ever read John Carter of Mars comics?" Sips more " there was lots of creatures to mix furry to future."

Chuckles over the Shaggy and Velma idea. "You do know that scooby wasn't owned by Shaggy."

Takes another sip. "Penny was cool in the cartoon version."

i always thought he was from a few refrences i found. i never seen any of the comics no but am interested and i got a gadget thread and made my own gadget character

i be up for anything

"Write out choices and throw darts til we hit one and run with it?"

Back