News: Florida school shooter was white supremacist

Wouldn't be surprised if some of these rightist GB posters are unhinged. That's how they roll.

Lizard lip orange manverbally attacks anyone who directly insults him, but has nothing but we should express "love" for this shooter.

Kk_f_pCU

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) counted over 100 people killed or injured by alleged perpetrators influenced by the so-called "alt-right" — a movement that continues to access the mainstream and reach young recruits."

The Alt Right is killing People

Just as white racists who attributed violence to blacks during Jim Crow, meanwhile slicing babies out of hung mothers, cutting off black men's dicks, murdering children, and such demonic acts.

Yes, racists are masters at projection.

Face it. And look at Emmit Till's face while at it.

Last edited:
Rory had to wait for this one. I can imagine him pacing that small efficiency apartment he lives in wondering when he would be able to post and what he would say

If the guy is some type of hate group type its down with white people and down with Trump and blah, blah, blah, this kid is scum and blah, blah and that's what he is leading with in all his indignation

But if this kid Cruz turned out to be some poor Latino kid, then he would have defended him to his last breath saying he was driven to do this by....all of the above in his first choice.

It has to really suck to have no real conviction of your own whatever and have to wait and see which way the wind blows so you can sound right.

What really sucks here is the FBI should be getting absolutely crucified for this. This lunatic was reported by you tubers because he was right there on the fucking internet telling people what he was going to do and....nothing.

Kids are dead, the FBI failed at what its job is supposed to be and all this will be about is politics and 'white people' and of course gun control because the answer is to always attack decent people's rights to own guns because society is so disgustingly shitty it keeps creating these little monsters.

People like Cruz are why many people own guns in the first place.
Read the story about the FBI. It was last year and they weren't able to track him down thru the post. They did try. They talked to the guy who reported the comment but weren't able to track down who it was. And even if they had, so what? What should they have done about it? Put him in jail for posting a shitty comment? Deny his basic rights because he said something that offended people?

blah, blah, blah RACISM! BLAME WHITEY!!!
Still no answer as to why we come here with nothing, not even the legal right to work or ability to speak/read/write in English, and surpass lazy, violent niggers of the same age who were born in the USA?, and we accomplish so much and commit so much less crime despite facing more and worse racism?

Yeahhhhhhhh, I wouldn't want to answer that question, either.

So if this is true, exactly why is that significant?

Because the Orange Nazi said white people are the biggest, most bestest race ever. The Combed Over one is pretty sure the TV show The Amazing Race is about white people.

Because the Orange Nazi said white people are the biggest, most bestest race ever. The Combed Over one is pretty sure the TV show The Amazing Race is about white people.
Of all the stupid shit that he's said, he's never actually said that. There are a lot of things that he has said that he hasn't actually said. Yes, he did call me and my parents rapists and what-not, but he never said all Mexicans or all immigrants.
Stop lying. It's not helping.

so not one of you NIGGERZ has yet acknowledged that the Oh Pee was a HOAX

and not one comment about Nigger HO's n CuntClintons SLAVES

I will say this one piece. Please read the book called "Angry White Men" by Michael Kimmel. That pretty much describes how far many white rightist American men, are entitled and think everything is owed to them.

When they lash out, they're pissed because they didn't get something they know they deserved, be it sex, power, money, etc. i think this behavior is akin to when toddlers throw hissy fits and wanna break every other's kids shit just because something didn't go their way. that whole "if i can't be happy then NOBODY can" childish ass mentality.

See how childish they act on this board throwing around the N word when challenged? That's how i know that a hit dog HOLLERS.

Many of these men are like babies, point blank. Deep down, they are fully aware that without racism, they are nothing. This is why everyone goes out of their way to coddle them, stroke their fragile egos and decorate them as God's gift.

They cannot handle anything that doesn't go their way. They cannot handle the simplest of inconveniences without threatening to call a lawyer or shoot a bunch of people.

Black people have been consistently fucked with for years and yet it's extremely rare that they go to public places and lash out at everyone because some live in shitty areas with poor access to schooling and healthy food, are constantly told they're ugly yet see their features on white people being praised, killed for existing whenever a cop deems it necessary, forcibly sterilized, called derogatory names and then also told not to react to being called these names...the list of atrocities done against black people could go on for ages. Yet black Americans still move through society without writing some "manifesto" about they didn't get what they are owed and then blowing up a marathon.

Fetal alcohol syndrome, my ass. Society is once again caping like Superman for this oddly-faced psycho. He suffers from the disease known as entitlement and he threw the ultimate hissy fit.

This man is a fucking baby. Too bad he wasn't aborted so those lives could have been spared.

Entitlement and society's willingness to give these men passes, enforcing racism, is why those kids died. Not fucking fetal alcohol syndrome.

So keep on drooling at the mouth, racist trolls.

Last edited:
I will say this one piece. Please read the book called "Angry Black Men" by Tayshawon X. That pretty much describes how far many African-American men, are entitled and think everything is owed to them.

When they lash out, they're pissed because they didn't get something they think they deserved, be it sex, power, sex, money, sex, etc. i think this behavior is akin to when toddlers throw hissy fits and wanna break every other's kids shit just because something didn't go their way. that whole "if i can't be happy then NOBODY can" childish ass mentality.

See how childish they act on this board throwing around the R word when challenged? That's how i know that a hit dawg HOLLERS.

Many of these men are like babies, point blank. Deep down, they are fully aware that without screaming and complaining about racism, they are nothing. This is why everyone goes out of their way to coddle them, stroke their fragile egos and decorate them as God's gift to white women.

They cannot handle anything that doesn't go their way. they cannot handle the simplest of inconveniences without threatening to shoot a bunch of people.

Black people have been consistently fucked with by other black people for years and yet it's extremely common that they go to public places like Chuck E. cheese, nightclubs, etc and lash out at each other, killed for resisting whenever a cop is being beaten down and deems it necessary, rape and try to breed women, call each other derogatory names and then also react to being called these names...the list of atrocities done against black people by black people could go on for ages. Yet black Americans still leech off of society while writing some "manifesto" about they didn't get what they are owed and then sticking up a Marathon Oil gas station.

Fetal alcohol syndrome/crack baby syndrome/single-mama syndrome/food dessert maybe role/bad school syndrome my fucking ass. society is once again caping like Superman for this black-faced psycho. He suffers from the disease known as entitlement and he threw the ultimate hissy fit.

Entitlement and society's willingness to give niggers passes after passes after passes after passes, enforcing racism, is why those black kids in Chicago died.

So keep on drooling at the mouth, racist #BLM trolls.

FIXED YOUR POST.

Last edited:
What difference does it make?

Those kids are just as dead!

There are plenty of crazy people of all races to go around.

Because Rory never misses a chance to capitalize on a tragedy to troll. :)

You people got fucking trolled....

Evidence Linking Alleged Florida Shooter To White Supremacist Group Is Really Thin

Here’s what we know — and, more importantly, what we don’t.

By Jessica Schulberg, Christopher Mathias, Dana Liebelson, and Luke O’Brien

WASHINGTON ― Law enforcement officials in Florida have reportedly not yet found ties between the Parkland school shooting suspect and the white supremacist paramilitary group Republic of Florida, despite claims from the group’s leader. Those claims were widely circulated by news outlets on Thursday.

As of Thursday evening, it was seemingly too soon to say what might have motivated Nikolas Cruz, 19, to allegedly shoot at least 17 people to death at his former high school. It was likewise too soon to say whether Cruz held any white supremacist views. So far, though, the evidence linking him to this specific white supremacist group is thin. (We will update this story if that changes.)

Officials Haven’t Found Evidence Linking Florida Shooting Suspect To White Supremacists (UPDATE)

UPDATE: As of Thursday evening, law enforcement officials in Florida have reportedly not yet confirmed that a link exists between the Parkland school shooting suspect and the white supremacist paramilitary group Republic of Florida. ROF’s Jordan Jereb has not supplied evidence for his initial claim that the shooting suspect was associated with his group, and he later walked back his statements. Additional reporting by HuffPost has not found any credible links between the two. The claim was nevertheless widely reported, including in a headline on HuffPost’s front page.

It sure has been fun watching all of you spin off into irrationality...

MEDIA SWALLOWS MILITIA LEADER’S CLAIM SCHOOL SHOOTER WAS CONNECTED TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

Why?

WE KNOW WHY

Yes, he did call me and my parents rapists and what-not, but he never said all Mexicans or all immigrants.

He said exactly that when he called you and your parents rapists. And if you still support him after that you're a very sad person.

Oh, just ~~ groan ~~, now that want to tie racism to guns with no direct proof. We simply cannot generate a movement based on killing children (unless it is to protect a woman's "rights") so lets try to make the issue even more emotional by throwing in racism too! So we're supposed to believe, based solely on the say so of known scum, that the kid was part of their "secret cells" but they can't prove it. They just know it. I'm beginning to think that White Supremacism has been overtaken by the Progressives. HE WORE A TRUMP HAT!!! Omg, I think I'm going to have the vapors.

Of all the stupid shit that he's said, he's never actually said that. There are a lot of things that he has said that he hasn't actually said. Yes, he did call me and my parents rapists and what-not, but he never said all Mexicans or all immigrants.
Stop lying. It's not helping.

He said exactly that when he called you and your parents rapists. And if you still support him after that you're a very sad person.

Trump has roiled emotions with his debunked claims that the Mexican government is sending "rapists" and other violent criminals into the U.S. as unauthorized immigrants."

Kaine has embellished the controversy by saying Trump has said "all Mexicans are rapists." The Democrat doesn’t come close to proving his claim; all of the Trump quotes Kaine’s campaign sent us pertain to unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S.

No doubt, many Latinos have taken umbrage with what Trump actually has said. But Kaine put an insult into the mouth of Trump that never was uttered.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False.
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/...ine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/

Wouldn't be surprised if some of these rightist GB posters are unhinged. That's how they roll.

At least no one has to "be surprised" that of the 2,000 little human lives intentionally & tortuously killed for convenience in America EVERYDAY, 800 of them are aborted at the command of their #PityTheDisabled tribe mamas 'cause, obviously, for the murder record, that's how you hos do roll.

Back