New Neighbor controls Young Maddy (closed for Elise_Costello)

Maddy grinned, her hand resting against her chest. "Oh, there's plenty my filthly little brain thought up in the last two days...But right now, I want to watch you enjoy those. Take int he aroma of my wet little pussy. Maybe a little taste. Tell me how good they feel wrapped around your cock while you stroke it." The girl inhaled softly, running her hand down her body as she peered at Jack through the window, following her instructions quite nicely. She knew it was kind of silly, but she just loved seeing him go crazy over every little thing about her body. anything that touched her sweet little slit that he has defiled with his amazing cock.

"It's okay if you get into it--but I don't want you to cum yet. I'll be over after we're done to finish my punishment, baby. And if I'm a good girl, I want you to give me your tasty cum, daddy." She chuckled, licking her lips and moving her hand to trail over her nether regions. She lifted her dress enough to get her hand up under it, her bare pussy already wet. "Do you like how it feels, Jack? My damp little lace thong against your skin? My juices soaked in the frills?" She slid a finger inside herself, making her lips part in a gasp she was sure Jack was fully aware of.

"I know I said you can't cum, so it's only fair I don't either. But when I'm close, I'm coming over and taking my punishment--and hopefully your delicious cock, baby. I wanna feel you use my holes some more. It isn't even close to being dark out, after all. We have so much time...and I want it all to be with you and me and as little clothes as possible."

Jack smiled as she told him to take in the aroma and maybe even a little taste of her and wrap it around his cock. Raising the damp panties to his nose, he inhaled deeply. "Hmmmm baby I can smell your rich fragrance." Pushing it against his mouth, he pushed some of the damp material into his mouth, tasting her juices. While he tasted and smelled her, he watched her hand moving slowly over her dress, cupping one breast and then the other listening to her deep moans growing louder.

Dropping his hand, he wrapped the panties around his cock. "Baby I love the feel of your silky panties on my cock. Ohhhh god it's like your pussy, soft and silky stroking my cock wanting me to fill that filthy cunt of yours with my how cum." Jack could feel his cock begin to thicken as he slowly stroked his cock for the neighbor girl.

When she told him she didn't want him to cum, he smiled. "Kitten I'm going to store up my hot cum and let your taste it." His cock grew longer and thicker as he watched her lift her dress, pushing fingers into the hidden cunt. "Ahhhh yes baby I love the way your frilly dirty panties feel wrapped around my cock. But it's not like the real thing kitten." He let out a moan, feeling his cock reach it full length. "Look what you've done to your daddy. You've made him get hard and nothing to stick it into right now. You're a nasty kitten and daddy is going to fill all your holes with his cock when you come back over here."

He let out a soft moan when she mentioned coming over to take her punishment. "I'm going to go into my bedroom baby and sit on my bed slowly stroking my cock with your dirty panties until you come over. Think about your daddy sitting naked, stroking his long hard cock and it is just for you. And some night baby I'm going to visit you and fuck you with your parents sleeping in the next room. I'm going to shove your hot wet panties and fuck your brains out while your parents have sweet dreams. Would you like that kitten? Like having me in your bed? You've been in my bed and it only fair to let me fuck you in your bed."

The sensations of her silk panties were growing more intense and he knew if he kept his promise he would have a rough time keeping from cumming before she arrived. "I'm going to my bedroom baby and you had better make a good excuse to your mom and get your pussy over here so I can punish it." He watched her hand move faster under her dress and though he couldn't see her pussy, he knew it was wet and ready for his cock to pound her again. "Are you ready to cum kitten? Ready to have daddy take care of your hot desires?" He moaned, knowing they both were nearing the point of orgasm.

The girl was not at al disappointed with Jack's show; he went slow, perfectly describing everything he was doing as she watched him hold her panties up to his face, his tongue sneaking out to lap at the fabric before he wrapped them around his thick shaft. The sight of her white little frilly garment against his massive, manly cock was just as amazing as she had hoped. If her phone had a better camera she'd have tried to snap a pic of it for later for sure. And then he was telling her what she'd done to him, telling her what he was gonna do to her when she went over.

"Mm, yeah daddy? You gonna fill me good for getting you hard while I'm way over here?" Maddy nearly bit through her lip when Jack mentioned sneaking into her room. The mental image of his broad frame silhouetted against the moonlight pouring through the window, her dirty panties stuffed in her mouth to muffle her screams as he pounded her little fuck hole with mom and dad just a few rooms away...It almost made her cum right then and there alone.

"Oh, God Jack...just when I think you can't think of anything dirtier we can do, you pull something outta thin air. You filthy, filthy man." She purred, moaning as she felt her juices starting to run down her wrist, glistening down her thighs. He was right when he said he was going to his room to wait because she knew if she stood there and simply watched any longer her body would give out and she'd climax without him being there to make the most out of it.

"Ohh god, daddy, my pussy is so ready to be punished. I'll be right over, Jack. I can't take another second without you inside me..." She gasped, pulled her fingers from under her dress. Maddy's brain had kicked into ass-covering overdrive, thankfully to years of experience with sneaking around and getting up to no good. She grabbed her bathing suit, sure that later she could say she'd gone over for another nighttime swim; she did want to be well-practiced if she wanted to try out for the swim team after all...It was a perfect cover as she hurried softly down the stairs and out the door. Maddy paused only briefly enough to make sure she didn't hear any movement from her mom's room. Once she was sure it was silent, she closed the door and made her way over to Jack's.

The door was unlocked of course, so she let herself in and made her way to the bedroom. Just as she had left him when she'd moved from the window, he was stark naked save for her panties around his cock on his bed, his hungry eyes meeting hers as she walked in. The blonde tossed her suit in a pile on the floor near the door, setting her phone on the table near the bed before kneeling onto the edge and slowly crawling towards the glorious Adonis waiting for her.

"Well now I'm here, daddy. And I'm ready for my punishment." She chuckled, plopping down next to Jack on her knees, pouting her lips innocently as she clutched the hem of her dress and held it down, as though she wanted to cover up her bare, glistening slit. Like it was so wrong for her to just let this strong, older man see her sweet little pussy. She bit her lip and batted those lashes, doing her best not to grin like an idiot because she knew Jack had something she'd love planned, she was sure.

A tremor tore though his body when she cried out telling him her pussy needed to be punished. He saw her wet glistening fingers when she pulled them out and he knew the two of them were ready for another wild passionate sexual session.

When Maddy left her bedroom, Jack walked to his bedroom with a smile on his face. He had never felt this way with his ex-wife. They had a lot of sex at the beginning of their marriage but then it gradually tapered off to zero. Whatever it was that Maddy brought out in him, he wanted more.

Sitting on the bed, it seemed like hours though it was only minutes since he had gazed upon his sexy neighbor. The silk panties were still around his thick long cock when he heard the door open and then she appeared at his bedroom door wearing the sundress. He saw her eyes widened as they immediately looked at her panties and the glint in her eyes was unmistakable. She liked what was waiting for her.

"I didn't think you would ever get here," he chuckled seeing her climb onto the bed and start to crawl toward him.

He let out a soft laugh when she announced she was here and ready for her punishment. Seeing her pull her dress down to cover her bare pussy, he could see she was playing the cutesy little girl knowing she was going to be punished. He wondered how many boys she had batted those eyelashes at while they stared into those tempting exotic eyes. Sure that she had gotten her way with all the boys.

"Batting those sexy eyes is not going to help you," he teased pulling her to him. Grabbing her blonde hair, he pulled her head roughly to his, the kiss rough and wanting, their tongues flicking against each other passionately. Pulling her head back to break the kiss, he grabbed her panties with his other hand and held it up to her face.

"While you were gone, I soiled your silk panties with my pre-cum and now I want you to taste my cream mixed with your nectar." He shoved her panties into her open mouth and then laughed. "And while you are doing that my sweet slut, I'll start with your punishment."

Pushing her down over his lap, he held her down with one strong hand on her back while his other hand rubbed her covered ass. Pulling her dress up to reveal her naked cheeks, he sighed. "Hmmmm such a nice sweet tight ass." Rubbing the bare skin, he liked the way her hips were squirming as he raised his hand and struck her bare bottom. "This is only the beginning of your punishment. I'm going to fuck every one of your holes and then I'm going to shower your face with my cum."

Raising his hand he struck her ass a few more times seeing a soft reddish color appear. "I wonder if this spanking is getting you wet." Sliding his hand between her thighs, he found her wet pussy waiting for him. "My kitten is wet isn't she? Does my slutty kitten like her punishment?" His hand left her wetness and rubbed her juices on her ass and then he swatted her a few more times. "Is that moaning I hear kitten. Do you want more or do you want to plead with daddy to stop?"

Maddy could already feel a difference in demeanor, ever so slightly, when Jack grabbed her close and pulled her hair before crashing his lips upon her. Her nipples were already poking against her dress as she felt him pull her head back enough to shove her filthy panties in her mouth, the scent and flavor of her juices and his pre making her shudder with anticipation. The he said he was going to begin her punishment, her body already on fire as he pulled her over his lap and slowly slid her dress up over her bare ass. His hands roamed her soft, pale skin before raising up and coming down with a delicious smack. Maddy flinched, a moaning yelp muffled by her panties as she felt her tight little slit start to trickle again. And she only grew wetter as he told her exactly what he was going to do to her to make her learn her lesson...

Again and again, he swiftly spanked her round bottom, the skin feeling red and raw as she wiggled on his lap. Her cunt was more than aching for abuse as he ran his hand between her legs and asked if he was making her wet. She nodded against the bed sheets, trying to voice her approval. His hand moved from her slit to smear her slickness across her skin, his hand coming down again, the sound against her glistening ass now even louder as she felt her body trembling. God, she was so close, and she wanted to be fucked, but the feel of him ravaging her tender little cheeks like a bad girl was so hot...She wasn't sure exactly what she wanted--everything. Maddy wanted him to do everything to her all at once, rip her apart with such insane and overwhelming pleasure and pain. Just melt her mind into a puddle of this ooey, gooey lust that he was making drip from her tight little pussy with every firm smack on her ass.

"Mmmmmmrrr, drddy, yrrrs!" She answered into the gag, her words far too muffled to be clear. Frustrated, the blonde pulled the panties out for a moment to speak clearly. "Oh fuck, gimme more--gimme more daddy! Punish my holes, pleeeease! Fuck my ass with your fat cock and spank it until it's raw, daddy! Ahh, god, p-please hurt me real good daddy! Gimme your cummmmmm!" Her hips writhed against his lap, feeling his cock hard against her abdomen as she yearned to get filled and fucked and smacked and covered in his cum so badly... She gave him that baby blue pleading stare as she shoved the panties back into her mouth and lifted her ass a bit more.

Jack was a little surprised that Maddy wanted more punishment from his hands. But then again with Maddy there were all sorts of surprises. She seemed the perfect match for him, never satisfied with a one and done fuck. No, her sex engine recharged almost immediately, not afraid to try new things. He doubted the boys she knew from high school and college could keep up with her.

"So my little sex kitten wants more does she?" Jack smacked her ass hard a few more times, hearing her moans getting more intense. She was close to cumming and he smiled down at those pretty blue eyes. "Oh I'm going to give it to you good kitten. I want to hear and see you cum so many times before I coat your pretty little face with my hot gooey cum."

There was one way to drive her over the top and he smacked her again and again, feelin her body undulating, squirming on top of his hard cock. Rubbing her ass, he felt the heat of her red ass radiating into his palm. "Pull your panties from your mouth kitten. I don't want to miss a moan."

She didn't know what was coming but Jack knew that in a few minutes she would be screaming out her pleasure. And the other thing she didn't know was he was not going to let her take a rest. "That's a good slut," he whispered seeing her take the soaking wet panties from her mouth and look back at him with those blue eyes silently pleading with him.

Sliding his hand once again between her thighs, he pushed his thumb into her hot pussy, hearing her moan when his fingers started to tease her sensitive clit. "No cumming allowed until I say so." His voice was stern and demanding as he teased her pussy and clit, feeling her body begin to shake and her breathing become labored.

"Hang in there baby," he said pulling his hand away and then sliding his thumb around her tight anal opening. Moving quickly, he watched his thumb disappear into the tight opening while his fingers dove into her hot gooey tunnel, feeling his thumb, only separated by the thin membrane of skin.

Moving his fingers faster inside her and fucking her ass with his thumb, he knew it she was at the breaking point. "Cum for me baby ..... cum for your daddy .... let me feel how much juice you have for your daddy." He saw her eyes look at him and knew she was on some other plane, a plane that existed between reality and the orgasm kingdom.

Maddy felt like melting when Jack continued the assault on her creamy ass cheeks, the skin becoming vivid as she felt every second of contact more and more. The heat on her body was insane, but she could tell it was even more so on her once-porcelain and now-raspberry-red booty. Her yelps of pleasure and moans were muffled, until he told her to take her panties out of her mouth so he could hear all the sounds he was making her make. Like a good little girl, Maddy pulled the sopping mass of frill and lace out from between her lips, strings of saliva glistening in the light as she tossed them to the floor.

"There you go, daddy. Just like you asked..." She mewled, looking into his hungry, striking eyes as his lips turned up at the corners when she felt his hand moving along her body once more. She felt him inside her little slit, her lips parting in a low, slow moan as she wiggled her hips onto his thumb more. But as soon as she felt him flick her clit with his fingers, he told her she couldn't cum until he said she could--again. Her eyes looked panicked for a second, until they once more clouded with lust as he began to work her pussy harder. She gasped and panted, trying to push herself from his hand when she felt him rub her g-spot just the way she liked it or gave her clit a really good flick. She inched so close to her orgasm, her whole face red as she tried to keep herself contained like he'd asked. But he was so good at what he did to her!

She nearly lost it when she felt him plunge into her pucker, both from the pain of it being still raw from the pounding it got earlier and the sheer pleasure of him filling her nasty little hole again. Poor Maddy squirmed and writhed ion his lap as she felt him fingering both her holes, her pussy soaking wet as her ass tightened on his fingers as her whole body felt like it was going to pretzel in on itself if she kept holding back. His other arm held her firmly in place when she'd move too far, trying to slide away so she could have a chance to recover, tears running down her face as she tried to beg Jack to let her cum around all the moans. But it was almost impossible, until finally she heard him say those sweet, magical words...

It was like the gun being fired at the start of the race, Maddy now free to gush and God, if he wanted it, she was gonna give it to him. She managed to get her feet against the bed and used ti as leverage to began moving herself against his hand better, meeting the surge of his fingers inside her and feeling the intense release just moments later. Her cunt twitched and clamped down on his fingers, her ass doing the same as a stream of her womanly fluid streamed from her filthy hole. Her hips lifted up, attempting to follow his hand as he pulled it free, his fingers wet and glistening as she rolled over and opening her mouth, sticking her out her tongue with a hungry whimper. With a grin, Jack let her suck the taste of her nasty fuckholes from his fingers, savoring and taking her time with each finger, giving him those bedroom eyes and moaning as she did so. But she knew this wasn't over--he just couldn't be done yet. She certainly wasn't. Licking the last drops from her lips, Maddy grinned and glanced down at her dress that was still on and now slightly-damp in some areas.

"I don't think I'll be needing this for a while..." She began, sitting up straight on his lap, feeling his rock hard cock like hot steel against her rosy ass cheeks, a smear of pre along her skin when she moved to pull it off and over her head. One hand let it drop to the floor as another wrapped around his shoulders, leaning in to kiss that delicious mouth deeply. When she pulled back, the other hand had already moved one of his to one of her soft, perky breasts. "I think I have an idea as to how we can get all that tasty, yummy cum of yours all over my pretty little face, Jack. I know you still have more punishment for me but..." She breathed hotly against his lips, running hers along his jaw before leaning back. "I think you won't mind a quick break in that for these, right?" Her legs rested on his lap as she held his hands in hers, moving them along her stomach and over the curves of her side before up along her tits. Jack didn't need any more direction, his sturdy hands gripping them and moving to pinch her pink little nipples as she moaned and grinned and bit her lip.

"Oh, yes. I love when you touch my tits, daddy. Pinching my tender little nips with your big, strong fingers..." Maddy grinned and pushed her tits together with her hands, licking her lips and looking him right in his eyes. "But I wanna know how it feels to have your big, throbbing cock between them. I wanna know how it feels to have you fuck my tits, daddy. Please! I'll even open real wide let you fuck my hungry little whore mouth, too, daddy. Like a good girl. Promise!" Her eyes were alight, enjoying her new role too much, perhaps. She'd never really thought she'd be on her back, naked and freshly gasmed and begging an older man to to these things to her. But she was loving every second of it. It all felt so wrong and yet like the most right thing in the world as she opened her mouth and gave Jack a wink.

The orgasmic beast inside Maddy let loose when Jack finally told her she could cum, wanted to see her cum. He was expecting her to moan and groan with pleasure but that is not what he got. Instead she reared up like a beast in heat, humping his hand forcefully and manically while he fucked her ass and pussy with his fingers. Pulling his wet glistening fingers and thumb from her holes, he was surprised when she opened her mouth wanting his slick fingers instead of trying to recover from her orgasm.

Willingly, he obliged the insatiable Maddy, offering his fingers to her which she greedily licked and sucked her juicy liquid from them. It was as if Maddy kicked into another sexual gear, moaning, staring at him with her sexy blue eyes, conveying that she was not about to stop.

Jack had a plan but he could see his plan was taking a different shape when Maddy sat up and move over him with a sexy glint in her eyes. It was as if he had opened Pandora's sexual box of delights where the pleasure never ends. Sitting on his lap, Jack could feel his hard cock bumping against her ass, as Maddy decided to discard her summer dress.

After a brief torrid kiss of lust, he found her hand guiding one of his hands to her breasts. He moaned feeling the soft pliable mound with a nipple so hard and inviting. He smiled at Maddy when she told she had an idea of how to get all his cum on her face. This was part of his plan but he had other sexual positions before then. But feeling her ass against his cock, he knew he wouldn't last in those other sexual positions without exploding.

One thing about a plan is to be flexible and Jack knew how to be flexible. There were changes in his business daily and if one were not flexible, it would make for long frustrating days. Besides he liked what Maddy was suggesting without coming right out and saying anything as she moved his hands over her body, touching each lovely curve until she left them cupping her breasts.

I think we can take a little break," he moaned feeling her soft breasts in his hands. "They are beautiful," he whispered watching his fingers slide over the soft skin, making small circles, slowly moving to each ripe hard nipple. He loved the moans of approval when each nipple was captured, twisted, and pulled before letting them plop back and doing it again.

As he teased her breasts, he listened to her tell him how much she likes him touching and pinching them. He looked up to see the mischievous grin on her face as she pleadingly asked him to fuck her tits and suck his cock. "I'll grant you your wish my sweet slutty kitten," he said as if he were some sort of genie that popped out of a bottle. "But first I must taste them to make sure they are ripe enough to be fucked by my thick cock."

He was smiling as his head dipped to one soft breast, his tongue flicking out to make contact with the rigid nipple, while his hands massaged them. "Mmmm they are tasty." Flicking his tongue over and around it, his lips moved closer and finally made contact with it, feeling her fingers tighten in his hair, pulling him closer. "Ohhhhh fuck baby," he moaned as his lips caressed the orb, his tongue continuing to flick over its tip. And then he sucked it into his mouth, sucking as much as he could and then withdrawing until his teeth nipped at the very tip. He felt her fingers pulling urging him on but he resisted, enjoying the throaty sounds coming from her lips as he nipped and then pulled it out with his teeth until he let it go.

"God baby you have the tastiest tits," he moaned moving his lips to the other breast, giving her the same special treatment. When he had pleasured her breast, he returned to the other tit and then back again. And then as a finale he pushed his head between the ripe melons as he pushed her breasts together, his tongue licking at her cleavage.

When he was done feasting on her succulent tits, he looked at her and then pushed her back onto the bed. Laughing, he quickly climbed on top of her, his cock hard and wanting to fuck her tits so bad. "I have something for my kitten," he chuckled sliding his cock between her breasts to her lips. "Get it nice and wet for daddy." He didn't wait for her to answer, but shoved his cock into her mouth, delighting in the way her mouth readily accepted it.

After a few thrusts, he pulled back, laying his cock between her soft mounds. He smiled when she pushed her tits together and then he began to rock back and forth, pushing his cock to the tip of her mouth but then withdrawing when she opened her mouth. He teased her a few times and then, when her mouth opened wide, he pushed inside moaning out his pleasure.

"That's it me horny slut. Get it nice and wet." Pulling back between her tits, he felt the sweet sensations building in his cock. He thought of her undressing in the window and the feel of her silk panties and he knew he could never have gone through his plan without cumming. Moving his hips faster, he loved the feeling of her tits acting just like her pussy. His breathing was short rapid bursts and he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Baby you're going to make daddy cummmmmm." And then he felt the overpowering urge grab him. Quickly wrapping his large hand around his cock, he moved over her face, pumping his cock hard. "This is for you baby," he panted as his body froze and then he watched a long stream of white creamy fluid fly onto her lips. His hips rocked and another blast covered one eye and then another plopped onto her nose and chin. Each blast rocked his body until there was only a small stream flowing from the tip.

"Time for kitten to make sure she got all of daddy's cum," he said pushing his cock against her lips, mixing it with the cream spread on her face.

Maddy arched her back to push her tits into Jack's reach better, his mouth sucking the soft mounds so wonderfully as she moaned beneath him. It made her desperate for the main event, but he was intent on giving her tits a thorough handling before he pushed her down and she felt his cock in the crease of her cleavage. Pushing her arms to the sides to make sure her milky white tits encompassed his shaft fully, she had barely a moment to inhale before she felt his cock sliding into her hot, wet mouth.

Instead of trying to speak, she simply moaned and savored the sensation, her tongue moving on the underside and sucking him in as tightly as she could until he felt he was slick enough. Maddy squeezed her tits together to the rhythm of Jack's thrusts between her soft breasts, parting her lips every time he pushed jist a bit further--but never quite into her mouth again. After the third or fourth time, her cheeks were flushed with need and frustration at him teasing her until he finally gave in and let her suck on his tasty cockhead with quiet delighted moans. The sound of him calling her his slit sent a trail of her juices running from her slit as he pulled back and she felt the quiver in his cock. She grinned, knowing he was close. It made her push and move her soft, yummy tits up and down his member with more energy, so hungry for the feel of his hot goo.

Within moments he announced he was going to cum, moving up and stroking his glorious cock closer to her face. Like the good little slut she was, the blonde opened her mouth wide as Jack shot the first stream of his cum landed across her lips and into her mouth, the next across her eye making her have to close it to keep from getting his salty-sweet jizz in it, and the last shooting across the middle of her face.

There were a few drops lingering on his tip, Maddy lifting her head as he told her to get it all--as if it wasn't the first thing on her to do list now that she had the taste on her tongue. She kept her gaze locked on his as she moaned around every mouthful he moved into her mouth with his cock, smearing his tasty spunk all over her cheeks as she licked her face gets and made sure every lady bit on her face went down right to her greedy little belly. When she was happy enough with her efforts, Maddy let out a contented sigh and sat up on her knees. Even with Jack pretty much sitting now on the bed, he was still taller than her as she wrapped an arm around his neck and pressed the other to his smooth, broad chest. She pushed him back until he was flat against the pillows and the sheets and buried herself against his side. One leg draped over his, her toes gently running along his shin.

"Oh, Jack..." She breathed, taking in just how strikingly handsome he was with the man day sun pouring through the windows and bathing him in gold. She rested a hand on his shoulder and plopped her chin on top, smiling as she tried to memorize every minute detail. "I think this is the best summer I've ever had--definitely the best fuck--er, fucks? I've ever had." She knew the sun would be setting soon enough, and then her father would come home. And she'd have to go for at least the night..."We have time for a bit more fun tonight I think. But I should get back before the crack of twilight tonight. Just in case." Maddy grinned a bit wider and pushed herself up on an elbow, hovering over Jack as she leaned in for a sultry and lingering kiss.

"Mmmm, But maybe I can see you off before work." That devilish twinkle sparked behind her eyes. "Or, more accurately, suck you off before work. You can have your breakfast and give me mine on the kitchen table again. Only I have some ideas for how I might get a better angle to take you all in." Her hand roamed the landscape of his body, running her nails and fingertips gently over the tight musculature, feeling it tense under his skin at her touch. "And maybe sometime this week, when you won't be too busy, I can drop by where you work and we can find a good use of your lunch hour. That I promise I'll be a bit more...uh, discreet with though." Maddy chuckled sensually as she nibbled at his earlobe and her voice dropped to a husky whisper. "Unless you'd like me to show up in an oversized hoodie and nothing else, Jack..."

She knew she was possibly getting ahead of herself; she still wasn't fully sure how invested into this Jack was. It had only been nearly two days, after all. Some of the ideas and things she was feeling were surely premature...But she knew well enough that their bodies fit together better than anything, and he seemed to have quite the appetite for it, too. At the very least, she wanted to let him take her as much and as often as he was willing--and she was capable. For being much older than her, she sure was finding it a challenge to keep up pace. He knew how to wear her out in all the right ways...And god, she was sure she was addicted to that thunderous cock of his!

Last edited:
He loved it when she pushed him back on the bed and then curled next to him. When she told him this was definitely the best summer and best fucks, he smiled at her. "I think we have time for a little more playtime. It's late afternoon and we still have plenty of daylight to play and explore." Besides he hadn't finished her punishment for the day and he planned on giving it to her before she left. The kiss she planted on him full of passion and then she talked about seeing him off for work and he laughed when she clarified her statement. She wanted to suck him off and receive the same in-kind.

A soft moan erupted from his mouth when her sharp fingernails traveled over his body while she mentioned coming to his office. "That would be great baby," he murmured thinking of taking her on his desk. He chuckled at the thought of Maddy trying to be quiet while his staff were outside his office working. "I would love to have you show up in trench coat, completely naked and flash that lovely body at me before I ravage you over my desk."

Jack thought of various scenes flying around in his head of them making love, no having hot unbridled sex. Thoughts of his pool, her bedroom, down by the river, at the theater. God every place he thought of was filled with them going hog wild over each others body. He wondered about her going for a weekend with her father or her friends. How would he live without having her. He knew he was overreacting but just the scent of her now, after sex, made him want her more.

"I'm sure your summer will be filled with a lot of adventures," he teased and then leaned down to kiss her. His hands roamed over whatever body part they could touch and he felt the urge, no the need to have her one more time before she went home for the night. He knew he would be exhausted after the next sexual bout and he would probably fall into a deep sleep.

"But we're not finished yet kitten. There is a couple of more things .... I mean fill before I let you out of my bedroom." Moving quickly, he got off the bed and pulled Maddy to the edge of the bed so her head was hanging over the edge. "I told you there was to be some practice today."

Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it over her lips. "Time to practice my slutty kitten. I want you to get my cock nice and hard in your mouth and we'll see where it takes you. "Oh yeah that's my kitten." He moaned feeling her lips wrap around his flaccid cock as he looked over her body.

"Such a lovely body," he whispered reaching out to grab her breasts, squeezing them and then pinching her nipples. "I just can't get enough of you Maddy." One hand kept massaging her tits, kneading them and pinching the hard nipples while his other hand ventured downward over the taut muscles of her stomach and abdomen. "I think your sweet pussy and ass need to get ready for a visitor," he said pushing his fingers between the folds of her pussy and finding her clit.

Maddy chuckled at the trench coat comment; she didn't have an actual trench coat to speak of. The closest was maybe a few kind of heavy raincoats. But maybe she could snag one of his jackets or something at some time...maybe one of his button-up shirts, too. The idea of getting to slip under her covers and have his manly scent all around her as she drifted to sleep was both arousing and sweet. But her mind quickly lost sight of those plans as he told her he wasn't finished and was up on his feet. There wasn't much time to question as to what he was doing as he grasped her under her arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her tiny frame seeming like nothing as he moved her effortlessly.

The blonde little minx bit her lip and grinned up at Jack from this new angle, loving the sight of his soft cock in the foreground of her vision and that hungry look as a sexy backdrop before her eyes. Her ran his meat over her plump lips, her tongue moving out to part her lips as she tasted the heady flavor of his flesh as he told her they were going to practice some more. Though her throat was still sore from him stretching it out farther than it ever had before, she was more than ready to feel him filling her up again. Every hole ached for him as she opened her mouth wide as he slid in with ease.

Her moans filled the space between them as she mewled around his fat cock now stuffing her mouth completely. Jack wasn't even moving his hips as every other motion he made pushed him in further on it's own accord. The feeling of him grabbing her tits gave her another inch, her body trembling as he toyed and pinched her nipples, her back arching at the sensation. And then he leaned forward more, his fingers trailing along her skin as he spoke of her other holes and she felt the electric shock of pleasure from him touching her sensitive clit.

Maddy struggled as she felt him once more at the wall in her throat that he couldn't seem to pass before. It hurt and resisted, the girl gagging as he flicked her clit and her hips jerked up towards his touch. Tears ran down her face but she leaned her head back just a little more and felt the angle shifting in her favor. He was starting to push past the point of resistance as she choked and gagged on his massive meat. It must've been quite loud because she felt him tense and start to recede. Before he had moved an inch she had her arms up and her hands gripping his thighs firmly in place, pushing him hard against her face.

Her body heaved, her back arched and her eyes nearly rolling back in her skull as she felt him breech the barrier. There was pain but, more overwhelmingly, pleasure. And more than that was a feeling of pride and victory as she felt her upper lip pressed against the top of his balls, the scent of his heady sweat filling her senses as she realized she had finally taken him all. It was hard to tell the difference between her normal straining-moaning gags and her happy-delighted gags, but her shaking hands loosened their grip on his legs enough to him to pull back and let her gasp for air. Thick, glimmering strands of spit clung to his cock as she watched it move between her eyes. As she gulped in air, her smile was clear as day as she chuckled and gave him the victory V-sign.

"J-jack I...I d-did it!" She stuttered, pausing a moment to catch her breath better as she moved a hand up to catch one of the glistening strands and rubbed it between her fingers. It was viscous as fuck; from the very depths of her throat for sure. "God, J-jack...I fit all of you i-in every hole now. Like a good l-little slut." But rather than looking satisfied for long, she once more had a starving gaze as she grinned wickedly and settled herself a bit better on the bed. "O-okay...I'm ready. And we know I can do it so--no mercy. Punish me, daddy!" Maddy begged loudly, parting her lips once more in wait for him to just let loose on her throat and any and every other hole he pleased.

The feeling of his flaccid cock growing thicker and longer inside her mouth caused Jack to moan out. "You are something special kitten." His hips rocked ever so slowly as he massaged her tits and teased her pussy. He sensed her body reacting to his touches and then his cock was at the small opening of her throat. He knew she had it in her to take him into her throat, it was just a matter of practice. When she started to choke he pulled back but her hands quickly grabbed the back of his thighs, holding him firmly in place.

Then with a determination that made him smile and moan loudly, his cock slipped past muscles guarding her throat. When he pulled out, watching her gasp for air, his glistening cock wet with her saliva, he wondered what she was thinking. He laughed when she showed him the victory sign and her shimmering blues eyes were alive as she exclaimed gleefully that she did it. Her voice was filled with an excitement reserved for someone who accomplishes a hard task and is overjoyed when they achieve their goal.

With that satisfaction, Jack looked into her steamy eyes, seeing a new found hole that she wanted explore further. He moaned when her hand stroked his cock, her lips opening to invite his cock back into the warmth of her mouth. "Here is comes baby just for you." Her hand was guiding his veiny fuck stick back to her mouth but he didn't need a second invitation. Her mouth welcomed his cock like an old friend and he moaned when it slid effortlessly to her throat and then into the narrow passage.

"Ohhh fuck Maddy." The feel of her tight throat muscles grabbing his cock as he slid inside, totally burying his cock in her mouth. His balls hung low, resting against her nose, beginning to fill with another load of cream. He held his shaft deep inside until he felt her struggling. Pulling out, He saw the strings of her salvia mixed with his pre-cum dangling from it tip. Maddy was gasping for air but within seconds he felt her hands pulling on the back of his thighs.

"My little cum slut wants more does she?" Pushing his cock back in, he found it easier to push past the muscular guard and his hips started to move a little faster. Up until now he was taking it easy but with the newly found technique, his hips began a steady rhythm. With every third or fourth thrust, he would pull back, until the head of his cock rested on the tip of her lips, while she caught her breath. When his cock would slip out of her mouth, her tongue flicked at his balls and she would suck them into her mouth until she was ready for him again.

They fell into a steady pattern, his cock thrust deep into her mouth and then retreating until she caught her breath. Her tongue flicking at his balls and then along his cock, signaling her desire to have him again. His hips rocked faster and his hands roamed over her tits and pussy. They had explored a new position and Jack wondered where this would all lead them.

Pulling out, he smiled down into her misty blue eyes. "Time for another hole baby." Quickly climbing onto the bed, he scampered between her thighs, easily flipping her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips he pulled her until she was kneeling, her wet glistening pussy and ass staring him in the face. "Time to visit another hole kitten." Reaching between her thighs, he plunged two fingers into her pussy. "This one is definitely ready."

Fucking her pussy with his fingers, he leaned down and began kissing and licking her ass cheeks. His tongue found its way between the tight cheeks and poked at the tight anal entry. He would make time for that one later as he straighten up and grabbed her hips while guiding his cock to her pussy. "Did kitten like her throat filled with daddy's cock?" He didn't wait for an answer as his hips thrust forward, sending his cock into the hot depths of her pussy and howling his pleasure. "Aggggg ....... you're so fucking hot," he moaned, feeling her muscles welcoming him.

She wanted more, and he obliged her filthy mouth good as he ravaged her, pulling out and calling her a cum slut, making her other holes ache with need and want. Maddy could feel every inch of her throat as Jack filled it completely, stretching her to her limits as she gagged and spit rolled from her lips as he fucked her throat hard and fast. He was careful, making sure to give her ample time to breathe in between the vicious thrusts, encouraged by her hungry hands constantly pushing him back into her. She didn't want him to be gentle right now; she wanted him to fuck her face like it did something it shouldn't have dammit!

And gentle he was not as he took to giving it to her good and hard. Every moment his cock wasn't filling her, she was wrapping her tongue around and under his delicious balls, the scent of him making her dizzy. Or maybe it was barely having enough air. Either way, it was wonderful and she was ready for him to keep going until he busted his load down her throat, but he pulled out and seemed to have other plans as he said it was time for another hole. Maddy was trying to get her bearings as Jack moved over her and roller her over, her stomach brushing against the messy sheets as he lifted her hips. She moaned as he pushed two fingers inside her dripping cunt, his comment bringing a chuckle to her lips that was quickly cut off by another moan as she felt his tongue finding it's way to her pucker. Her hips backed against his face, loving the feel of his tongue pushing into her tight little asshole after the rough fucking it had received this morning. Maddy closed her eyes, lost in the feeling as Jack asked her a question.

"Yeuuuuuhs!" Her answer was cut off by the sensation of his cock stuffing up her aching pussy, his voice filling her ears as she lowered her chest to the bed and pushed her hips up more, letting him get deeper. Maddy gripped the sheets under hand, her lips parting as her eyes closed, her body surging against his as he moved within her. It felt as simple and necessary as breathing when Jack took her. She didn't remember how long or short their time together had been--only how it felt. How the heat of his body radiated from the inside of her out, a rosy tinge running all over her body as her blood boiled with lust. He was a fever, one that consumed her as he held her hips and pulled and pushed her to sate the hunger that had grown within them.

"Ohh, J-jack! Ahn--ahhhhn--f-fuhck! Oh yes--God, fill me! Fill me with your huge cock! M-make your precious little slut c-cum!" She turned her face to the side, so her words and moans weren't muffled by the sheets. He was earning every sound that he drew from her lips as he rammed into her like a horny beast with no control over his desire. Sweat glistened along her temples, spit still glistening along her cheeks from his earlier pillaging of her throat. Her voice was hoarse and her throat aching so deliciously as she felt her body tensing. Maddy was sure she was nearly a fairly u-shaped mess under his ravaging as he slammed in at just the right angle to graze her g-spot with his girth, a strained cry of pleasure filling up her used throat as her orgasm crashed, her inner walls rippling around his cock, squeezing and sucking him in greedily. But she knew he was not done. He was making his way through every fuckable place on her body, and there was still one more for him to use this go around.

Maddy turned herself slightly, just catching Jack's eye as he pounded away at her puffy little pussy, biting her lip around a wicked grin. She knew she didn't need to say or ask or plead; he had already teased it quite a bit today. Her asshole had gotten quite familiar with his fingers, but it still could use a bit more time to get fully acquainted with his hot, throbbing cock without a doubt. Between the two, she wasn't sure which wanted it more. She had certainly taken well to it this morning, but he seemed almost like a man obsessed with all the attention he had given it after...'Only one way to really find out.' Maddy thought, managing to reach behind her and grip one of her cheeks, pulling up and over to expose her little rosebud better to him.

"Jack..." She purred, knowing he'd need little more than that to know what her body wanted and needed from him now...

His cock rammed hard into her pussy with relentless thrusts while his hands gripped her hips, forcing them back and forth with penetration. His body drenched with perspiration was in overdrive and he had to control himself or her would never get to that cute tight ass of hers.

He slowed down a bit, seeing her sparkling blue eyes looking back up and him, watching his heavy breathing as she called out to him. Her face masked in lust was like hitting a start button inside him causing his hips to rock back and forth faster. One hand found her bottom, striking the hard cheek as he plowed deep inside her. He saw the perspiration on her body and smiled at his little goddess.
And then he felt the muscles of her pussy, clamping hard at the intruder before her body jerked hard and Jack felt her orgasm coating his cock.

When he saw the grin on her face, she knew he wasn't done yet. The day had been filled with one sex act after another and he was surprised he had any energy left. But there was something about Maddy that sparked a sexual button inside him, recharging his carnal desires to have her one more time. When she reached back and pulled her ass cheek open he smiled at her through rough panting. There was no need to ask and no need for her to give him permission when she utter a simple word "Jack...." . They both knew what was coming next.

Pulling out of her wet pussy, he saw her fresh juices coating his cock. There was no need to get it any wetter as he aimed it at the tight rosebud staring up and him. Rubbing some of her cream on the tight opening, he pushed and realized her rosebud open easier than the first time. With a small grunt, he pushed a bit harder, feeling her ass open up for him. He heard her groan of lust and he followed close behind. "Yessss ..... ohhhhh yessss ..... yeahhhhh." His breaths were short and ragged as his cock slipped deep into her tight ass.

Once he was fully inside her, his hips rocked back and forth, getting used to her tightness. Jack reached out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her sideways until he was spooning with her. His cock remained embedded as he wrapped one arm around her shoulder grabbing a tit while the hand slipped under her thigh, raising it enough to slip his fingers back into her wet cunt.

Kissing her shoulder and neck, he suckled her skin, savoring it as one would do with a fresh piece of fruit. Thrusting harder, his cock descended deep inside her and then he began to fuck her hard while he held her in his arms. Kissing whatever part of her delicious body his lips could reach, he moaned. "You make me crazy kitten. I want you so much."

When her head turned, their eyes met and then his lips captured hers with breathtaking speed, crushing against her soft lips while he moaned out his pleasure. Their sweaty bodies slid against each other like two well oiled wrestlers.

At this pace, his cock was hungering to shoot his load. Each thrust sent tremors through him while his arms tightly held her. His lips kissed their way to her ear, nibbling with each hard breath. "I'm going to cum baby and I want you to watch it spurt out for you."

Pulling out, he quickly moved to straddle her stomach. "Ohhh baby I have so much cum stored up for you." Stroking his cock hard, he aimed his cock over her body. "Yessss ohhhhh fuck," he yelled when the first long stream of cream shot out and landed on her chin followed by more landing on her neck and breasts. When the final explosion landed on her belly, he collapsed next to her.

Still breathing hard, he looked at Maddy, leaning over her kiss her. "Maddy at this rate you are going to drive me mad wanting you every single minute of the day." He was exhausted and really needed some down time but then how long would it be before he wanted her again and again.

Maddy closed her eyes as Jack pulled out of one hole, her body bracing for him stuffing the next as she felt him press at her pucker. It gave quite easily, her lips parting in a low, deep moan as she felt him filling up her ass slowly. There was the same pleasure and pain from earlier, though it already being worked in from this morning made the fun part come through more prominently quicker. Within moments he was hissing through is teeth, moving his hips and breathing in quick, short bursts. Once he started to get a steady rhythm, Maddy felt his fingers close around her shoulder, pulling her up so his front was pressed completely against her back as he leaned to the right and they tumbled onto the bed. His arm snaked around her, taking one of her breasts captive as his other hand shoved fingers into her cunt.

"Mmmng Jack!" Was all she could gasp, moaning as she ground her hips against his. His thrusts were slow, sensual as she felt his lips part on her skin and sucked at the area right above her shoulder, making her voice catch as she let her head fall back against the crook of his neck. She was melting, his lips never stopping tasting her body as she felt his hips thrusting harder and harder into her. Her arm moved to tangle in his hair as he said he wanted her, her body responding in kind for how much she wanted him as she turned to look into that needy gaze. Jack's eyes were rippling slate, like a storm over the ocean as she felt her lips part and her chest tremble. He made to steal her kisses, filling her with a weakness she'd never felt but wanted to never stop feeling as she could taste the hunger built up inside him as she kissed back with just as much passion. It was all for her as his kisses moved up to her ear, his voice growling that he was gonna cum for her and he wanted her to see it as she felt his cock tighten inside her.

She almost didn't want to let him out of her, her holes feeling so empty as she rolled onto her back. But that glint in Jack's eyes as he moved above her, stroking his throbbing cock and telling her he had so much cum to give. Maddy couldn't help but feel a jolt of pleasure shoot through her as she felt every hot jet of his delicious seed touch her skin. The tall, glorious man collapsed in a heap of smiles and panting beside her, her fingers moving to swipe at the cum on her chin and popped it into her mouth, moaning at the taste. Her eyes were closed in the sweetest of euphorias as she rubbed his spunk around her breasts, along the soft skin of her tummy as he said she was going to drive him mad. A loud, brilliant laugh filled the air as the girl turned her head to her lover, their foreheads just touching.

"Jack, at this rate, you're gonna wear me out! I've never met anybody with an appetite for my body like you..." A wide smile spread over her lips as she scooted a little closer, the heat rolling off his body. "But Hell if I'm not trying my damndest to keep up." There was a softness in her eyes as she leaned forward, gently pressing her lips to his as she felt him still struggling to breathe regularly. When she broke the kiss, her gaze lingered a moment, the girl shifting around and grabbing his arm, draping it over herself as she pressed her back against him. Her pale fingers intertwined with his, a contented sigh filling her lungs as she felt so small and safe in his arms. He was so tall, so broad-chested and sturdy-shouldered that she could curl up against him and her could almost just wrap himself around her completely if he wanted. Every inch of her could feel the warmth of him, the softness of his skin.

It was at once the most beautiful and most terrifying of feelings...She wanted to just close her eyes and sink into it forever--but she didn't know how steady this ocean was under her. Maddy wasn't by any mans a genius, but she was smart enough to know that this was a very unusual and precarious thing between them. Not because of their feelings, even--but because of the possible obstacles standing between them. She wanted to just dig in her heels and think 'I'm an adult--I can do whatever I want and choose to be with whoever I want.' But she wasn't independent. In truth, she was still at the whims and wishes of her parents. All it would take is her father telling her he'd kick her out and not pay for school, and she'd be destitute. Even if Jack really cared for her, and was willing to support her, college was so expensive. She'd have to give up on school and try to just find a job without an education or be such a drain on him financially. Not to mention, she hadn't ever really been in a real relationship; she didn't know what conflicts would arise or how she would handle them. What if she just ended up making him miserable, always saying the wrong things or getting upset over any little mistake or problem?

'God, fuck, stop it!' Maddy closed her eyes, pulled Jack's arm tighter around her as she pushed away those thoughts. It had been two days. Jack was sweet and handsome and knew how to make her eyes roll back into her skull and her brain haze over with lust, but--but he had just gotten out of a bad marriage. He was in transition and she didn't even know what he wanted. She needed to just enjoy this. Whatever this was, or would be. Take it day by day so she didn't get in over her head and end up drowning. The shaking that had crept up in her fingers finally stopped as she gave his hand a little squeeze.

"I think we still have some time before I gotta head back over. I should at least look like I swam today at some point, but maybe we can just have a late lunch or early dinner and chat?" She mused, craning her neck so she could glance into those beautiful eyes. "I really enjoyed it earlier. Ah--I promise I'll try to keep my hands and feet to myself, too. Not distract us too much, heheh..."

Last edited:
His soft chuckled filled the air when she told he was gonna wear her out and try to keep up with him before gently kissing him. The kiss was warm and welcoming, the kind of kiss that sent a message of contentment. And content he was. Lying on his bed, his lover snuggling next to him, sharing their warmth. When she wiggled and snuggled tighter against him, he wrapped her up as a cocoon wraps around the butterfly.

For now they lay in each other's arms, lost in their own thoughts for moment. Images of the day flew around in his head, waking up to Maddy and sex, breakfast and sex, lunch and sex, Maddy going home and sex, Maddy coming back to his house and sex. It's no wonder he felt exhausted but more than exhausted, he felt exhilarated. She had brought out some long lost feelings that had gotten hidden in his no where to go marriage.

But reality had to take over at some point. He took off work today and that is something he couldn't do everyday. Maddy on the other hand was free to do as she wished during the summer months with no worries or real responsibilities. He on the other hand had a business to run and employees were depending on him. Their families depended on the paychecks he wrote so they could put food on the table. Somehow he knew he needed to make the two work .... reality and making love at every opportunity to Maddy.

He felt her arms grab his, pulling them tighter around her young supple body that he desired so much. Her words were soft and measured, telling him they had a little more time before she had to leave. But maybe a swim would be in order so she could show a wet bathing suit to her parents. He knew an early dinner would be out of the question. He was sure from the little interactions he had with them that her mom and dad had set patterns for dinner. And he had a sneaking suspicion, they expected Maddy to eat with them if she was not out with her girlfriends. And Jack knew Connie had seen them together coming back from lunch.

"A swim sounds wonderful kitten." He nuzzled his lips against her neck and then kissed her lips, capturing the lower lip and sucking it into his mouth. Releasing it he smiled at the young tigress who brought out the wild sexy side of him. Her blonde hair framed her face, featuring those dazzling blue eyes. He was sure that she could simply turn a man to butter when she fluttered them a certain way. She did it to him and each time, a streak of lust rushed through his body, seeing her sensual smile. His fingers traveled along her body, touching the softness of her breasts, and the firmness of her abdomen. If he wasn't careful, he would want her again.

Forcing his hands and lips off from her, he gave her a big hug and kiss. "Let's take that swim and see where it leads us," he said pulling away, sitting up and gazing at her luscious body. What he wouldn't do to have her spend the night in his arms, making love all night and then waking up and doing it all over again. "We'd better get going or we may never leave this room."

Jack found his speedo trunks, smiling at Maddy as she found her swim suit and put it on. They walked hand in hand through the house and then out to the patio. At the edge of the pool, he laughed and then pushed her into the cool water, loving the way she squealed with surprise. When she came up for air, he jumped in, surfacing behind her. Grabbing her, he pulled her back against him, kissing her wet neck and then his lips made their way to her ear. "What did you say about keeping your hands off me? I certainly can't keep them off you!"

They swam together, splashing each other, enjoying the feel of the cool water on their skin. Splashing a bit more and then after a few laps, Jack got out of the pool, grabbing a towel while Maddy clung to the side of the pool. Jack saw Maddy's gaze looking at his speedo trunks and they were grinning at each other when the door to the yard opened up.

Jack saw Connie standing inside the gate, gazing at his body and looking a bit uncomfortable. "Ahhhh Maddy when I woke up you weren't home and I was worried about you. Why didn't you tell me you were coming over to Jack's house? Dinner will be ready shortly and I expect you home to eat with your father and I."

"Sorry Connie. I guess we didn't know it was so late. Maddy was showing me some of her strokes she uses for swimming."

Connie looked at her daughter and then back at Jack. Her eyes traveling up and down his torso. Jack had a funny feeling she knew what was going on between him and Maddy. "I'm sure she was," she said sarcastically. Turning to leave, she looked over her shoulder and smiled, glancing once more at the tight swim trunks holding his cock in place. "I'm sure Jack has other things he should be doing." Jack watched as she turned and left and then turned to Maddy, who was still clinging to the side of the pool. What the hell was she thinking?

Last edited:
Maddy was a bit bummed that Jack didn't want to just grab a quick bite and chat, but seeing him cutting through the water in only his tight speedo was definitely not a bad plan by any means. Even though she had said she had to go soonish, his hands and mouth still seemed hungry, though he managed to tear himself away long enough to suggest they go for a swim, though his words were playful and Maddy couldn't help but chuckle. His next comment was very, very true.

"Well, if we didn't, I'd have to hold you at least somewhat accountable, mister. You and those sturdy hands and perfectly sculpted abs got me all flustered." She fanned herself, tossing her head back dramatically before he began to squeeze into his swimwear. Maddy took the hint and did the same, the two of them making their way to the pool in happy silence. Once outside, the girl didn't have a chance to speak a word before she felt herself tumbling into the water, her cry muffled by the water as she quickly resurfaced.

"Oooooh, Jack you ass!" She shouted, a grin plastered on her face as she shook the wet hair clinging to her face. The blonde was still trying to wipe the water from her eyes as she heard a splash behind her and moment later there were arms around her waist, his fingers running over her skin as his lips traced a line up her neck and to her own. So much for keeping their hands to themselves, for sure. But Maddy definitely didn't mind those lips and those hands. God, did she not mind at all...

"Well I think we both know that was a dumb thing to say." She chuckled breathlessly. The next few hours they spent just enjoying the pool, the waning sun and each other as civilly as they had in the last two days. It was so hard to keep her thoughts from going to filthy places when Jack pulled himself out of the water and stood above her, his hair dripping trails down his neck and shoulders as she toweled himself off. It was all the poor girl could do but just lean on the edge of the pool and admire him, her eyes drinking him in like he was the last drop of water in the desert. And when he met her gaze, she felt her pulse quicken as her legs squeezed together at the heat rushing to them.

But before either could say anything to start something, lo and behold her mother came to crash the party. Maddy felt her shoulders slump as she waited for her mom to finish berating her, slightly miffed that she had lost track of how late it had gotten so she could have avoided this scene in front of Jack. And once again, she found her mom staring a little longer than necessary at the man, which unsettled her stomach to no end. 'Whatever. He's hot; she has eyes. I'm sure almost any female within a ten foot radius of him not wearing a shirt has to do a double take. Have to be dumb or a barbie down there otherwise, damn.' But she definitely felt a little pang of jealousy at the thought.

"God what a bitch..." Maddy mumbled as her mom left, letting out a sigh before pulling herself out of the pool. The sky was darkening, sunset just a few moments away as she moved past Jack and grabbed the other towel he had brought out for her. Glancing once more towards the fence, the blonde leaned in to press against Jack's taut, muscular body when she knew the coast was clear. "Well, I guess I kinda gotta go now...But I think I might be unable to keep from calling you before bed. You understand." She whispered sensually, running her hands over the back of his shoulders as she moaned softly in appreciation. With a quick but heated kiss, she managed to pull herself away long enough to say goodbye for now and head back home.

~~~

Maddy sat at the dinner table, her parents unusually quiet for several minutes as they all ate. Her father seemed more tense than usual, his elbow propped on the table and his head firmly looking down at his spaghetti while her mom seemed to be staring off in the distance while she chewed her garlic bread absently. Normally, this would have be perfect for Maddy to just fuck around on her phone and nod or shake her head at the few questions the two would ask when things were like this...But something was just different this time. A tension in the air that she'd never noticed before.

"Soooo, dad," The girl began, her father only glancing up slightly. "I talked to mom earlier and we figure that since you really need a vacay and she just can't get away from work, me and Sarah are free most of the time this summer. No use wasting a perfect opportunity for you to not wanna rip your fuckin face off at work, right?" Her dad looked up at Maddy completely before he let out a loud chuckle.

"Madelynn...you know I don't appreciate you using that sort of language. But yes. I really don't want to have to spend more time wanting to 'rip my fucking face off' at work, as you put it." Maddy grinned, glad her father looked less like somebody just died for the first time since she'd seen him all day. "The higher ups prefer as much notice as possible, but it's still early enough in the summer that I should be able to get a weekend at least away around the end of it--maybe a few more days if I have any vacation hours still."

"Sounds perf! Sarah and I wanted to maybe go to the beach house for a weekend sometime this summer, too, so that should give us time for both." She nodded, Alex clapping his hands together.

"Alright, it's settled then! I'll see exactly when I can get the time off and how many days, and then later this week I'll get some brouchures or something from the travel agency and see what's a good place to be at this time of year." The blonde snrked, shaking her head.

"God, dad, you don't need to kill trees to find a place to get some R&R. Just google that shit. You can do it at home, and don't even have to talk to anybody or wear any pants. Best thing about the internet. I can order pizza from my phone and have them literally just walk it up to my room if it's Domino's and never have to leave my bed." That seemed to get her mom's attention for the moment.

"Wait, you let the pizza guy into the house unattended?"

"God, no--at college. The Domino's down the street got so many calls from co-eds living there when they'd send out their coupon emails, they got used to just bringing it to the rooms instead of to the lobby and having to call the numbers to get the fuckin kids to get their damn pizzas so the delivery guy could leave." Usually it was because many were so busy studying, but Maddy was always just too lazy to want to put on shorts and walk down the three hallways for pizza. Delivery meant delivery--not walk a mile through the stinky dorm halls and then back for it, damn.

"And it was just...safe to do that?" Her mom seemed incredulous--like every delivery man was a rapist or murderer or something.

"Yeah. Half the delivery people went there and just needed some extra cash for books. Honestly, walking down to the place was more dangerous. And even then, the neighborhood nearby was pretty decent so...Maybe you should just stop watching porn where delivery guys demand payment in ass, mom." Alex choked on his water at her comment, though her mom looked way less amused from the livid expression that crossed her face. Her cheeks burned as she slammed her fork down on the table.

"That's enough of that kind of talk, Madelynn Charity LeVeau!" Her tone cut through her dad's chuckle, his expression growing concerned and strained as he looked back over at Maddy. She was looking for somebody to back her up, but from his tired expression the girl knew he wasn't gonna.

"Your mother's right, cupcake. Dinner with your parents is no time for crude humor. We're having a nice, quiet family meal. Rating shouldn't be R, Mads." Alex sounded like a recorded tape, the words coming out but his tone not really sounding like the meant them. Maddy sensed her mom got the same feeling when she turned to give him a sharp look, the air growing way too tense for Maddy's liking.

"Fine! I'm done fucking eating then if you're trying to censor me over pasta. Whatever." Shoving her plate forward roughly, Maddy skidded her chair back and stormed off, headed for her room as she felt her face hot from anger and the sting of being talked down to like a child. She was so tired of her mom acting like she was still an impressionable, lost little kid. Like she didn't know what she was doing or saying all the time. Her mother's voice grew louder as she made her way to her room, slamming the door shut and hearing her mom bitch about it faintly. She threw herself on her bed, grabbing her pillow and pressing it over the back of her head to muffle any other sound of whatever the fuck they were probably arguing about over now.

~~~

A couple hours later and things had settled down, the night heavy through the window and everything quiet as she cracked open the door. There were no lights on in the house when she crept down the stairs. Maddy had been sure her parents much have gone to bed as she made her way to snag the leftover bread from the fridge until she was making her way back to the stairs and the lamp near the couch int he living room turned on, giving her quite the start.

"Maddy--is that you?" It was the dimmest setting, but she could see her father stretched out under the checkered afghan, his graying dust brown hair a mess around his ears as she blinked. He looked like he'd been sleeping.

"Uh, yeah. Got hungry. Didn't finish dinner, so...y'know." Her father nodded, putting his head back down on the pillow.

"Mmmhm. Okay, sweetheart. Just don't make a mess; you know your mom doesn't want food anywhere but the kitchen and dining room. Don't want to make her mad over crumbs in the hallway, okay?" Alex didn't seem the least bit bothered about being on the couch, or Maddy taking her dinner part II to her room, and she was too emotionally exhausted from dealing with her mom to ask what was going on right now. Maybe tomorrow, but she had plans to see to before it got too late.

"Kk. Love you pops."

"Love you, too, pumpkin. Night." He already sounded half asleep as he turned the lamp back off while she plodded back up the stairs to her room. Downing the bread in just three bites, Maddy found herself feeling in much better spirits as she laid against her pillow and grabbed her phone. A grin touched her lips as she found Jack's contact and hit CALL, it only ringing a few times before the line picked up.

"Hey, Jack...Sorry it took so long to call you. I hope you've been keeping yourself busy while I was away." She purred, sitting up on the edge of the bed and crawling over to the window. The curtain was drawn back, but she peered just over the windowsill, looking for the lights in his house to tell her where he was.

Jack heard Maddy call her mom a bitch and the tension between them was like a cable being pulled, ready to break and God help anyone when it would break. Jack certainly saw some resemblance between Maddy and him. When he had graduated from high school he thought he owned the world and could do as he pleased. The tension between him and his father was tight and his mom stayed on the sidelines much like he thought Alex did with Maddy. It all came to a head one day when Jack didn't come home and his dad locked him out of the house. After pounding on the door until parents woke up, he and his dad got into a high energy screaming match, waking some of the neighbors and almost coming to blows. If it wasn't for his mom standing off to the side, crying, it might have come to pass.

He and his father had a strained relationship for about a year after that incident, even though they worked together. Then one day his dad got hurt on a jobsite and Jack was put in charge of the company for the first time. He soon found out he had to have some of the same values his dad had tried to instill in him when pushed by some employees. Having to discipline them, he realized his dad was not that bad of a person.

When she got out of the pool, leaning into his body, he felt the softness of her curves gently caressing his skin. "I'll be expecting that call." The kiss was short butt not empty of promised lust. He hated that she had to go but knew her parents expected certain things and she had to obey since she was living under their roof

Once Maddy had made her exit, Jack retreated to the house and fixed himself a couple of Hamburg's, fruit, and a large bowl of salad. Taking it out onto the patio, he sat eating his dinner, wondering how she was doing with her parents and what their relationship would be like if she had her own apartment. For one thing she would be out from the watchful eye of her parents. But how could a college student afford an apartment unless their parents or someone else picked up the tab. Some ideas floated around in his brain about him supporting her but dismissed them for fear her parents would find out. Putting his thoughts on the backburner, he finished his dinner and decided to check his emails.

It's amazing the number of emails one gets when they are not in the office. While he did get them on his phone, he would always scroll through them to see if it was anything important. Most of them could be handled later and it saved him a lot of time. A number of them were from the office, giving him updates on a projects progress. Those he skimmed through, smiling with the knowledge the office and his project managers were doing well without him.

He saw one email from Joe and Julie Thompson, chuckling when he saw the colorful invitation to a barbeque on Saturday night. Their house was on the other side of Maddy's and he assumed her parents would be invited. Looking at the long list of recipients he saw Alex's and Connie's name, wondering if Maddy would attend. A note at the bottom stated kids were welcome. He remembered the couple who brought him a cake when he was moving in. They seemed nice enough with two young boys who played soccer in the street with other neighborhood kids. "At least I would know a couple of people," he thought as he hit the reply button, indicating he was going to attend. Most of the neighbors kept to themselves and this might be a good chance to get to know them a little better.

One other email from Brian, his right hand man at the business, caught his attention. It was flagged important, knowing Brian had a no-nonsense attitude. Jack was happy with Brian and he planned to make him a part owner someday. He really felt comfortable with how he performed and when Jack decided to retire someday he knew the company would be in good hands. He felt the frown masking his face when he read that Brian wanted a meeting with him early in the morning about a potential lawsuit. He didn't put in the particulars but Jack knew Brian would not have sent it if it wasn't important. Jack was tempted to call him but then if it was really important, Brian would have called him, interrupting whatever Jack had going on.

Afterwards, he poured himself a bourbon and smiled when he looked at the bottle. "Angels Envy was his favorite and just looking at the wings on the bottle, he thought of Maddy. "She is definitely my good angel and evil angel," he said out loud to the empty room. She was all he thought about for two days and he wondered how he would be at work. A feeling came over him that she would be in his thoughts day and night. Just thinking about their sexual romp for the last two days, sent electrical shocks throughout his body. Looking at the clock on the wall, he wondered what she was doing. It was getting late and he was getting tired.

Taking his drink into the family room, he turned on the television and watched some sports program on weight lifting. But his mind drifted to his weights in the basement which he worked out religiously. But now he thought of taking Maddy downstairs and showing her his weights but then his mind conjured up a scene of her lying on the bench, her hands on the barbell above her head as he licked and teased her pussy. "I don't think I can ever get enough of her," he whispered into his bourbon. And then his phone buzzed.

A broad smile crossed his face hearing her sweet voice on the other end of the line. "Hey no problem kitten." The way she enunciated asking if he was keeping busy while she was away with her soft sexual tone sent erotic images tumbling around in his brain. "Well without you here I had to keep myself pretty occupied. I thought of crashing your dinner with your parents and taking you up to your room." He heard her laughter and then added in a more serious tone. "I got a few emails out of the way and I do have an early morning meeting concerning a possible lawsuit."

There was a brief silence on the other end of the line. Trying to brighten up his thoughts, he the conversation. "I got an invite to the Thompson's house on Saturday. They are having a barbeque and I was wondering if you know about it. I hope you are there because I miss you already baby. Did you miss me kitten? Tell me, how was your dinner with your parents? Were you civil to them? Are you missing me right now kitten?"

Maddy couldn't help but chuckle at Jack's suggestive comment, tugging at the hem of her sundress that she needed to change out of soon as she thought of her mother's face if Jack ever showed up to interrupt dinner by taking her upstairs and fucking her silly. God, she would love nothing more--but realistically, it would end up causing so many problems if he really did such a thing.

Her cheerful naughty thoughts tapered off as he said he had an early morning meeting about a lawsuit. The girl frowned, her brow knit in worry. She hoped it wasn't anything too serious. Maddy knew enough about legal issues to know they were irritating and time-consuming trouble. He glossed past it with mention of the BBQ that weekend at the Thompson's. She hoped that meant it wasn't anything too concerning...And her smile quickly reappeared as he talked of missing her, asking if she missed him. It was needy--needy for her, and it was wonderful.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get all that legal shit sorted out easy enough. And dinner...was way less fun without you there." The girl scooted farther up near the window, half her body above the window sill now as she pressed a hand to the glass. "Silly man--of course I miss you. Just look at me; sitting here at my window. I want nothing more than to have you here, putting me to good use while I'm on my knees like this." Maddy moaned softly into the phone, a wicked smile pulling up herself lips. "I want to see you tomorrow as soon as you get home from work, Jack. And about the BBQ...usually I'm way to cool to waste my time hanging around the neighbors and their boring kids, but if you're there I think I'll have something to keep me occupied, won't I?"

Jack chuckled when she told him she was sure he would get the legal shit sorted out. "I haven't heard it put quite that way kitten. That's one reason I have a good lawyer .... to keep me out of the fray as much as possible."

When she told him she missed him, he smiled. It was nice to hear her soft melodic voice tell him. And then she mentioned she was sitting at her window telling him she wanted him at her house. The thought of taking her in her bedroom while her parents slept, sent hot erotic images dancing in his head. Moving through the house quickly, he practically ran into the room, seeing Maddy's upper body in the soft glow of her bedroom light.

For a few moments he stood in the dark bedroom admiring her face and how her blonde hair perfectly framed it. His eyes were drawn to the young breast and a shiver ran through him, remembering taking those hard nips into his mouth and teasing them. With her so close yet so far away he wished he didn't have to work tomorrow.

When she mentioned about seeing him tomorrow he chuckled turning on the light to give her a full view of him standing in front of the window. "I see you now kitten and I love what I'm looking at. I wish I could jump right through this window and fly into you room. Oh God kitten, I would love to throw you on your bed and do all the nasty wanton things to you. I want to ravish that beautiful body of yours."

He really wanted to see her but he also knew he had to get some sleep tonight so he would be rested for the meeting with Brian and the lawyer. "I want to see you tomorrow too baby and about that barbeque. If you wouldn't be there I don't know that I would stay very long. I don't know too many of the neighbors and I'm not up on all the small talk that goes on with them."

The way her body was silhouetted in the window made it very tempting to forget about the meeting tomorrow morning. "Let me give you something to think about in your dreams tonight kitten." He pulled down his shorts that he had put on when he took his trunks off. His cock sprang out and was semi-hard from talking to Maddy. "See what you've done to me baby. Just talking to you and seeing you makes me hard with desire."

Grabbing his cock, he stroked it a few times and then pulled his shorts over his hips, hiding the semi-erection from her. "Get some sleep tomorrow and I'll see you tomorrow after work. I'll text you and let you know what time I'll be home and I have a feeling you will be in the pool waiting for me. Won't you kitten? I'm going to bed now and dreaming about all the hot nasty things I want to do to you baby. He blew her a kiss and reluctantly said good-night."

Last edited:
Madelynn bit her lip when Jack said he wanted to toss her on her bed and do so many dirty things to her. The idea was so naughty, it sent heat right between her legs. It just couldn't stay only a fantasy for too long; she was sure some time soon he'd find a way to sneak into her room and use his baby right, all the while her parents being just down the hall and none the wiser.

"God, Jack--you're such a filthy man! Wanting to defile me in my own bedroom, with my parents home and everything..." She chuckled breathily and tilted her head to the side, twirling her hair around her finger. "I think one night I'll have to leave my window unlocked, then." He sounded almost as 'enthused' with the BBQ as she usually was, but for very different reasons. She hadn't known what it felt like to be new to a group or area; even in college, she'd attended with several friends--and made several new ones pretty quickly.

"Well, don't worry Jack; you'll have me there. I've known most of these people for years. I can easily help you find the right boring ass topic they wanna hear until we can slip away somewhere to do something we shouldn't, somewhere we shouldn't." It would certainly make the BBQ much more appealing to her. And she had no doubt Jack would love to push her down and fuck her everywhere they could. Then Jack said he was gonna give her something to dream about, slipping his pants down just enough for his delectable cock to flop out from the top of his shorts, his firm manly hands stroking his shaft.

Maddy felt her mouth water and her insides ache at the sight, wanting to feel him even after how much of his cock she'd gotten in the last couple days. It made her crazy, and she loved it. A small sigh filled her lungs as he put it away, telling her she should get to bed. She knew he was right, but she wished she could just sit at the window chatting him up on the phone until daybreak. When he told her he would see her after he got off work, and that she'd be in the pool, the blonde nodded knowingly.

"I will be, if that's what you want, Jack. Don't you worry." She said her goodnight after he did, ending the call and bouncing back to her bed, tossing the covers over herself after slipping off her dress. Usually she slept in a pair of small pajama shorts and a tank, but tonight she was in only her thin lace panties as she rolled over and let herself slip into a wonderful, dream-filled sleep.

~~~

The next morning, Maddy heard he phone buzzing in her blankets. Blinking awake through the early afternoon sun, she pawed around until she found where she had accidentally left her phone in her tired excitement. She squinted at the screen, the ID picture a busty curly haired brunette in sunglasses sticking her tongue next to a bikini-clad Maddy. With a faint smile, the blonde accepted the call and laid the phone on her cheek, getting comfy under the blankets again.

"Yo bitch, wassup?" She mumbled, still pretty tired from the workout her body had received yesterday.

"I decided to drop by--but nobody else is home. Come let me in before I gotta bust a window again." Maddy groaned, throwing the covers off herself and sighing as she braced herself for getting up. Grumbling the whole time, she slipped on an oversized t-shirt and made her way down the stairs to the front door. Pressing her forehead against it, Maddy closed her eyes and yawned sleepily.

"Password?"

"Bitch! Get this door open, before I shake ya! I got news about boys, guurl!" Maddy laughed and slid the lock, the door bursting open so fast she nearly fell to the ground by the force. Sarah dashed inside, kicking the door closed and looping an arm through Maddy's as she half-dragged her to the living room. Maddy hung up the phone, plopping down next to her bouncing friend as she sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Okay, okay, okay--I see you got a late start and prolly an even later night--but you have to see my new boo! He's gorg, Mads--fuckin' gorg!" A second later, Sarah's phone was shoved in her face, way too close to actually see as she grabbed it and pulled it back enough for the screen to not be blurry or against her nose.

"Hm. Okay, not too bad. He looks almost our age, even. Did you do that on purpose, or was the shaky marriage support group no longer letting you crash on Sundays?" Sarah rolled her eyes and snatched her phone back.

"Oh my gaw, shutup ya skank. That was one guy--and he told me he wasn't married! I didn't see no ring, no tan line, no fucking family photos! ...Those poor kids. I can't imagine how shit that must feel, your dad being a total bag of dicks like that. He was a crazy good fuck, but man even I wanted to hit him with my car after that shit." Sarah shook her head and went quiet for a few seconds. But her eyes slid over to Maddy as she scooted a little close and waggled her eyebrows. "But you said you got yourself a hunk, huh? Lemme see! Lemme see! I bet you got pics, so you better gimme or I'm hacking your phone."

"Pft. You don't hack phones. You literally know all my passwords, you don't even need to hack it, dipshit." Maddy shoved Sarah lightly, the girl sliding her head down against her leg as she rolled onto her back and got comfy.

"Point. But aaaaanyway, show me this guy! You sounded like pudding and I wanna know how hot he is dammit!" Maddy chuckled and grabbed her phone, holding it so Sarah couldn't see as she found some pics that weren't too explicit. The one with Jack after the pool, naked and glistening was probably the least intense one she had. Sarah snatched her phone and her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped.

"Daaaaaaaaaaamn! When you said daddy, I was thinkin' at least forty-five or something. Which, honestly is a bit too old for me. How old is he even? He can't be out of his thirties. Like, shit, he barely looks even thirty-three! That baby face and those arms--what the actual fuck?" Sarah shook her head, sliding an evil glance at Maddy before she started to slide through the other pics. The blonde took a moment before she went to snag her phone, Sarah easily dancing out of the way and jumping up on the couch, where normally she already had several inches on Maddy heightwise. "Oh my God, I see the appeal! God, he's like a fuckin horse! What the shit???" Sarah laughed, her eyes incredulous as she leapt from the couch and pushed Maddy back onto it when she lunged.

"Ack--gimme that back, skankbitch! There's some stuff you can't unsee in there! Trust me, we don't need to be that close. I don't need you getting all wet over me taking dick and getting all weird about it." Maddy chided, leaping on her friend's back as she yelped and stumbled forward a step.

"God, chill. If I was gonna go gay for anybody, it'd be Stephanie Demarco. You're pretty, chicky, but I've seen that girl doing hurdles and--damn. T. And. A, my friend. T and A like nobody's business! Like, pussy does not appeal to me, but I'd let her sit on my face and I'd say thank you after she was done." Maddy chuckled and snatched back her phone, sliding to her feet and nudging Sarah int he ribs gently with her elbow.

"Too be fair, you'd probably let a lot of people sit on your face. You're not the most pure and reserved girl."

"Yeah, well you aren't either, apparently. Some of those pics are downright scandalous, dahling! Your dad would shit a brick if he found out. You better be careful." Sarah sounded more serious as she plopped back down on the couch, kicking her feet up and tilting her head to the side as she rested her arms on the back. "Alex is pretty coo for being Mr. Dad, but you know he'd assume this guy is taking advantage of his innocent lil Maddycakes. Or worst case, he'd figure out you're a huge, horny slut and disown you or something. Like girls who enjoy sex are heathens or some shit. Pft. Total bull."

Maddy felt her chest tighten at the thought. Her plump lips were pursed into a hard line as she turned her phone off and slid onto the couch next to Sarah. Her gaze was mildly pensive as she pulled her knees up to her chest. "I know. I'm being careful." Sarah turned to give her a look and Maddy scoffed and shook her head. "Well, okay, mostly careful. I just--I dunno. Jack is..." Her lips curled up despite herself, her chest fluttering with butterflies. "He's exciting. And lively. And--and he treats me like a person. Like an equal. Not like I'm some kid who doesn't know anything and needs to be told what to do or how to think every five fucking seconds."

Sarah was quiet, her smile small but knowing as she tutted and let out a long, drawn-out breath. She pulled Maddy close, wrapping her arms around her hair and gently stroking her hair. "Aw, there, there Madds. Sounds like you went and did the one thing wanton little skanks like us should never do--you're falling. And man, you got the moon-calf eyes and everything!" Her friend gave her a squeeze, turning to look her in the eyes. "I gotchyu, though, chick. I'm sure it's all gonna work out. Just don't be so reckless with your parents being literally a fucking rock throw away. And...just be careful. Jack is lovely, I'm sure--but you don't know him yet." Her friend had a serious but gentle tone as she sat Maddy up and turned her to face her fully, her hands gripping her shoulders.

"I've seen you run headlong into your feelings so many times to just crack your skull. Sometimes it isn't a pile of pillows, Maddy--sometimes it's the brick wall. You need to just remember to open your eyes and take a peek before you find out the hard way which it is you're running to, okay?" As the air grew still with such heavy, if not valid, words, Sarah shook the blonde a bit before jumping to her feet. "Okay, okay--enough big sister Sarah shit. Let's get your skinny ass fed so maybe your brain will function. You look like a zombo. What the hell has that guy been doing to you to wear your ass out?" Sarah chuckled. Maddy couldn't help but grin wickedly, the memories and sensations flashing through her mind.

"Oh man--what hasn't he done Sarbear?!" Maddy sighed in contentment, climbing one of the island barstools and slouching across the table. "For a guy whose old enough to have his own company and an ex-wife, he can just keep going, and going--and goooooing. I swear, I was gonna pass out a few times, he made me gasm so hard! I've never felt anybody be able to use my body like he does...it's insane. It's almost unreal, how good it is, Sarah. Like, you have no idea but it is mind-blowing. Literally, my brain erupted into fireworks and confetti. His bed's a mess. Well, actually a lot of places in his house." Maddy chuckled, Sarah busy with making breakfast as she listened and nodded her head.

"Well, looks like you lucked out, then, chick. His own house, his own business, his own ex-wife--and a dick that don't quit." The smell of bacon and eggs filled the room, Maddy feeling her stomach growling. "So are you gonna see him today?"

"Uhm, duh! He's right next door--why would I not take advantage of how close he is every chance I get? He's just at work right now, which is why I'm still here." Sarah turned around and gave her a big toothy grin, Maddy already knowing what she was going to ask. "Yes--you can meet him. But tone it back a bit, okay? You can be very intense and you don't need to big brother me to a grown ass man. Jack isn't out to hurt me or take advantage or whatever. It isn't like that scuzbucket Chaz. That guy was an asshole, and he wound up going to prison last year for trying that shit he pulled with me on three other freshman at some sorority party."

"Good--that guy needed to be put the fuck away from polite society. And poor, helpless girls who aren't strong enough to kick his ass for trying that shit with their bestie. You really should've been more careful about your drinks at parties, though, Madds. Seriously. Anywhere, really. Don't leave that shit out and about." Sarah pointed the spatula at her to emphasize, turning back to get the bacon and eggs on a plate before sliding it over to Maddy and handing her a fork. The two sat and gobbled down breakfast, catching up on what the other had been doing since school let out. They went up to her room to watch some Netflix and talk about their respective new lovers until Maddy got a text that made her stomach flutter. She quickly slid into her bikini and a wrap around, letting Sarah borrow one and a tank top to help keep in her larger bosom and they made their way over to the pool.

~~~

When Jack arrived, the two were lounging in the water, doing laps and chattering until he appeared from the sliding glass doors and Maddy glided over to the edge.

"Hey there handsome--hope you don't mind, but I brought my friend. She has been dying to meet you!" Maddy lowered her voice a bit, her gaze sultry. "But don't worry, she isn't staying long. Wouldn't want to step on our fun, after all."

"Yeeeep. Not a cockblocker--just wanted to say hi. See the 'daddy' Madds was gushing about. Must say, you don't disappoint. Ten outta ten, there." Sarah added, floating by nonchalantly as she flashed the OK sign.

Jack hated to leave the window and Maddy but tomorrow was going to be a long day at the office. Slipping out of his shorts, he climbed into bed, lying on his back, naked as the day he was born. Usually his thoughts were on the things he had to do tomorrow but tonight his, thoughts were on the hot blonde next door and all the fun they had together. He could feel the tiredness enveloping his body but he still wanted her, wanted to hold her, touch and kiss her body and feel her lips dancing over his, capturing his cock and taking it into her wet mouth. He smiled wondering what tomorrow would bring and he knew the answer. As he thought of her supple body, his eyelids grew heavy, his body falling into a deep slumber.

The alarm seemed to scream at him as he turned to shot it off. It was barely daylight but he knew he had to get on the road. Grabbing a quick cup of coffee and a bagel, he got into his truck, looking at Maddy's house. There were lights on in the bottom floor but her window was dark. Backing out into the street, he saw her garage door open and two cars backing out. He knew Connie and Alex left for work about the same time as he did and he thought of Maddy lying asleep in her bed, alone in the house. He smirked thinking how one day he was going to wait until her parents left and then sneak into the house and wake her up. Thoughts of how she woke him up danced in his brain as he drove past her house returning the waves of her parents. If only they knew.

The office was well lit up when he pulled into the parking lot. Employees were already heading out to job sites, the men and women waving at their owner. Jack walked into the office, grabbing a cup of coffee and smiling at Angela, his secretary. She smiled at him and he wondered if she had any designs on him. She was married with two kids and was always very friendly and since his divorce, she seemed a little more friendly. He brushed off the thoughts. "Good morning Angela."

"Hey boss how was your day off?"

Just great. I had a lot of things to take care of and got most of them done." He knew it was a lie but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. But one thought popped into his head. Maybe it was time to take a well needed few days off and got out of town with Maddy. He smiled at the idea of them alone somewhere enjoying each other and fucking like rabbits.

"Brian is in the conference room and Mr. Johnson just pulled into the parking lot."

She was the best secretary, taking care of the little things and keeping a keen eye on the office when he was there and when he was gone. Walking to the conference room, he saw her eyes following him. Brian smiled when the walked in and got right down to business, telling him about the potential lawsuit.

Carter Johnson, an ex-college football quarterback turned lawyer entered the room. He was an imposing man, tall, dark hair and eyes that seemed to burn though you when he spoke. He was friendly and a no nonsense type of man and it was easy to see why some people were prodding him to run for political office, He had an air about him that commanded respect.

They got down to business and Jack let Brian and Carter hash out the details of the problem. Jack listened to Brian’s explanation of the problem. A concrete column had developed severe cracking on a project they completed about a year back. The owner was upset because the cracking was visible to the public and had heard some negative comments from customers. He was adamant that he wanted Jack's company to repair it immediately or he was going to take them to court. While Jack didn't say a lot, he listened and when it was time to speak, he put in his two cents worth. They all knew that Jack had the final say in all matters regarding the company. At the end of the conversation, they agreed they should investigate the cause of the problem and get back with the owner. If it wasn’t a workmanship error but a material error, Jack would have to bring in the concrete supplier. This was not an easy fix but Jack promised them he would call the owner today.

As soon as the meeting was over, Angela got the number and Jack called him, hoping to soothe his fears and telling him they were going to investigate the problem. Afterwards Jack spent the day going over projects and contracts but the image of Maddy was never far from his mind. At one point he leaned back and in his leather chair, closing his eyes and seeing Maddy walk through the door in a long black trench coat. She had a big grin on her face as she slowly opened the coat, to reveal her naked body. When he heard a soft knock at the door, he wondered if it was her but then Angela entered the room carrying contracts for him to sign.

Jack muddled through the contracts, having to re-read them over a few times because his thoughts kept fleeting back to Maddy. Finally after getting through the contracts, he looked at his watch, wondering what Maddy was doing. He picked up his phone and texted her, telling her he would be home shortly. The drive home was filled with seeing Maddy in his pool and wondering if she would be wearing her swim suit.

When he got home, he didn’t hear any splashing and decided to change into his speedo before announcing he was home. The images of what they were going to do with each other played in his mind as he changed, causing his cock to thicken. Opening the glass sliding doors off the kitchen, he smiled seeing her hanging onto the side of the pool.

He saw her brilliant blue eyes looking at his package as she told she had a invited a friend to meet him. He barely heard the rest of her sentence when he noticed for the first time, a brunette floating in the pool behind Maddy. She was so close to Maddy that he didn’t notice her when he walked out of the house.

His mouth dropped open, hearing the girl talking about him being Madd’s daddy and then he blushed a little when she told him he was a ten outta ten. He saw her tongue lick at her lips while her eyes were firmly fixed on the large lump barely concealed by the small speedo.

Jack quickly recovered, smiling at the two women lounging in his pool. Walking to the edge of the pool, he saw both woman looking up at him, knowing they were both staring at what was hidden beneath the small material. Putting his hands on his hips, he smiled down at them. “Well Sarah. It’s nice to meet a friend of Maddy.” He took in her rather large breasts bobbing on the surface of the water.

“Looks like you two are enjoying the cool water while I’m standing here in the hot sun sweating up a storm. But I know how to take care of that.” Jack sprang off the edge of the pool, diving over their heads, knowing they both were eyeing his body. When he came up to the surface, he turned and looked at the them.

Treading water, he worked his way over to Maddy, embracing her and then giving her a deep kiss and then looked at Sarah. “I come home expecting one gorgeous woman and find two.” He saw her blush and then he added. “Well any friend of Maddy’s is a friend of mine. Stay as long as you like and enjoy the cool water. Is that ok with you Maddy?”

Despite having another member in his audience, Jack didn't act too restrained as he bore almost all in his tight speedo and leapt into the water. The blonde glanced to her friend, who nodded in approval, to no surprise. Maddy felt herself melt in Jack's arms when he kissed her after surfacing, Sarah tilting her head to the side and swimming a little ways back to give them more room. She flipped her hair st his comment, her cheeks growing red. Sarah loved to be flattered by any and e eryone; Jack was definitely winning her over if Maddy talking him up hasn't already.

"Wow--looks and charm. Not a lot of guys seem more appealing after they open their mouths." Maddy rolled her eyes. From her experience it was less just 'guys' in general, and more specifically the ones Sarah often stumbled into.

"Mhm--well, so long as she isn't getting in the way of our fun. Don't want my side bitch taking up all our time together." Maddy joked, shooting her friend a look. The other girl didn't miss a beat as she continued to float comfortably in the water.

"Pffft! Side bitch? Please, girl--if anything, you'd be my side bitch. Cute but not all that classy or grounded. I happen to have a far more complex and mature taste, thank you." Sarah waggled her shoulders pompously before cutting her arm through the water and splashing Jack and the blonde. "Plus I think I'll pass on hanging around to hear the Maddy Gasm Theater 2017, chick. You're so fucking loud. Guys might take it as a compliment but I'd just tell you to take it from like a 15 to at least an 8." Sarah looked as though she just had a thought cross her mind though, swimming a bit closer to the pair and resting her elbows on the side of the pool. "So, anyway, I was wondering--how old are you Jack? Madds says she hasn't asked, but I'm curious."

Maddy had to admit, she was also a tad bit curious. It didn't really matter and his answer wouldn't change anything. But she probably should know at some point.

"Mmmm, kinda a good point. How old are you? Cause you're not graying and you fuck like you're in college--except y'know, well instead of just enthusiastic. I'd be shocked if you said you're over 30." The blonde let her hands slide up his chest, shivering a bit from the feel of his taut muscles. "God damn--especially with this body."

"Yeah, good God, I might have to swim on that side of the pool. Can he like...turn it down? Those abs are stupid--like, how are those real?" Sarah fanned herself and Maddy gave her a splash. "Hey, hey! Hands off, I swear! Got my handsome broody graphic designer, so chill...just putting it out that you were def right about how yummy he looks. Nothing else, jeebs." The girl lifted her hands defensively, to show she was certainly no threat.

"That's what I thought, missy! I'll break your fingers if I see your hands not above your waist." Maddy pointed a finger at Sarah before they both chuckled and looked to Jack for his answer. She figured she'd let Sarah poke around and ask a few things before shooing her away so she and Jack could have some real fun in the sun...

Last edited:
Jack smiled when Sarah commented he had looks and charm. His smiled turned to a chuckle when Maddy added that she didn't want Sarah getting in the way of their fun. For a moment he thought a fight might break out between them when they traded bitch remarks. When Sarah splashed them, mentioning the Maddy Gasm Theater 2017, his eyebrows shot up and he looked at Maddy with a questioning look. Then the brunette seemed to delight in telling how loud Maddy got when she had an orgasm. Did she and Sarah discuss everything they did?

He was about to say something but then the brunette changed the subject, asking him how old he was. He looked at the brunette who had a sweet innocent smile on her face and then at Maddy. She too had a quizzical look and he smiled as she told him he fucked like he was in college. He wondered for a moment if he was too old for her when she mentioned he couldn't be over 30.

Jack loved the way her fingernails raked across his chest, feeling his taut muscles. Evidently Sarah liked what she saw too, asking if his abs were real but Maddy put the kibosh on Sarah sampling his strong abs. Sarah raised her arms in mock surrender but Jack could see the interest in her eyes. He had a feeling if given half the chance she may try to move in on Maddy's man. "Oh and by the way, these abs are for real as Maddy can attest too. I have a gym in my basement where I work out three to four times a week.

"No need to break her fingers kitten." There was a soft laugh from Sarah. He looked at the brunette and smirked. "Didn't Maddy tell you her daddy calls her kitten. I like the way she purrs when I stroke her body." He moved his hand over her breasts, rubbing them and then squeezing each globe.

"Just so you both know I am 35 and quite capable of enjoying a lot of sex." He saw Maddy's eyebrows arch up a little with the realization he was over 30. But if you get to ask me a question, I get to ask you one Sarah.

"How do you know my kitten is so vocal when she has an orgasm? Have you been in the same room with her, watching her body quiver and shake as she goes off the deep end?" He could tell he peaked their interest. "Tell me kitten has your friend watched you get pounded by a thick cock or does she prefer to listen outside your door, listening to your heated sex with some boy."

Jack saw the looks on both their faces as they struggled to tell him the truth. But what was the truth. Was her loud orgasmic screams only heard and not seen? "Tell me girls do you tell each other every little sexual detail when you fuck? He didn't know if he crossed the line but he was about to find out.

Last edited:
The blonde had to admit, she was quite surprised when Jack said he was thirty-five. She scrunched up her nose slightly, almost like she didn't believe him. He really, really didn't look his age. Maybe he had some secret diet and exercise regime that helped him look so fit and tight and...smooth in all the right places...Or maybe it was dark magic and witchcraft and virgin sacrifice--either way, Maddy wasn't at all bothered that Jack looked damn fine for thirty five.

"Damn. Whatever your secret is to looking so youthful is, you should sell that shit. Quit the construction business and get in on those televised infomercials and stuff." Maddy joked, gently grasping Jack by the chin and shaking his face slightly before planting a soft kiss on his nose. When she withdrew, he then took his opportunity to ask Sarah as question, one she figured the girl should have expected after her comment but from her expression, had not thought it through.

Maddy watched as her friend's eyes grew wider, her jaw almost hitting the water as she listened to Jack's very vivid description. It went from shock to faux horror as he finished speaking and she looked between the two, Jack's hands moving along Maddy's breasts and making her squirm and bite her lip. The blonde was sure Jack would relish the idea of her having a gal pal who was quite physically attractive and willing to get a little 'close' with her...Sadly, Maddy knew that Sarah was definitely not that type of girl. Despite all the joking and nearly lesbian-ish closeness the two did share, it was more akin to a slightly unusual familial bond more than anything.

"Jesus fuck--he's as bad as you are!" Sarah finally replied loudly, shaking her head incredulously. "My god, I always thought Madds had such a vulgar mouth but--wow." She crossed her arms over her chest, not legitimately shaken at least as she tilted her head to the side. "I guess it's just a guy thing to want their girl to have girlfriends they get all touchy-feely with in a not-crying-and-ice-cream sort of way though, because this is like...the third time somebody's asked either us if we're gay for each other in any way." Sarah sighed and sat herself outside of the pool on the edge, her legs still dangling in the water.

"And of course we tell each other almost everything when it comes to sex and boys and whatnot. We're besties and that's what this job entails--whether I want to know what most of the dicks she's seen look like or not...Heck, she wanted to know from me what it was gonna feel like the first time she had sex because she was all scared and nervous--ha! Hard to believe that, I bet. She hasn't told me quite as much about you though--yet. I'd give her like a week and then all I'll ever hear is 'Jack this' and 'Jack fucked me' that. Like I need to know how much you schtupp her, yeesh."

"hey, I wanna keep you in the know--sorry for being a very open and communicative person." Maddy chuckled and turned back to face Jack, entwining her fingers with his as she grinned at his quizzical look. "To answer your question, though--no, Sarah hasn't seen me and she doesn't go out of her way to, either. I'm just...well, we've been friend since like--"

"Forever. Like, literally, we went to the same daycare together and I used to let you have my vanilla pudding cups when my mom forgot to give me chocolate." Sarah chimed in, Maddy rolling her eyes.

"Yes--for like ever. But I used to use staying at Sarah's as cover for uh...some of my more naughty rebellious teen antics when her parents would leave for the weekend and just leave us girls unattended. Since y'know--they didn't want poor little Sarah all alone, eighteen and vulnerable in an empty house." Sarah snorted and shook her head.

"Yeah. And every chance she got our senior year she spent sneaking her boyfriends over and thinking she was being polite by banging them in the laundry room. Which I unfortunately could hear. Every fuckin' time..." Maddy felt her cheeks grow red, remembering the first time Sarah was banging on the door telling her to keep quiet because she couldn't sleep.

"Oh my god, how was I supposed to know there was an old vent that lead basically right into your room? I said sorry--and started being more aware of the fact and taking it out into the garage." Maddy wrapped her arms around Jack's neck, hoping he wouldn't be too disappointed. "Besides that, I think the closest thing was we kissed before."

"Hey, hey--once! And it was at the freshman welcoming thing Kappa Theta Pi threw. But we got so drunk that night, I'm pretty sure I vaguely remember you also kissing Bella Johnson and her asking you about a three way before you threw up all over the couch and they made us leave." Sarah cocked her head to the side in thought, her brow furowing. "I honestly never asked you what happened with that, because I know Bella seemed really into you and the idea of you two banging her boyfriend or--or, or banging yours? I dunno which it was at the time and I didn't wanna know really." Maddy felt her eyes go wide. She'd almost forgotten about all that; she had gotten just way too drunk and most of that night had been a blur.

"Oh, yeah! I think she put her number in my phone that night and kept sending me texts for a while after that." The blonde turned to give Jack a sultry gaze, wondering just how into the idea of her and another pretty girl he was. "It's probably still in there, actually...And it was early last year, but I doubt she'd changed numbers." Bella had been a very curvy, very handsy and tanned beauty if Maddy was remembering right. Deep honey brown eyes and thick dark curls, and a slight hispanic accent that had sounded really cute when she'd been that wasted. As Maddy was lost in thought, she felt Sarah gently nudge her arm with her foot before getting all the way out of the pool.

"Okay, I see this conversation is going somewhere I don't need to be present for. I think I'm gonna head out for now. Text me when you find out exactly when your dad wants to go on that trip--OH! Actually, also text me on if your daddy here wants to go with us and a few of our friends and their baes in like...a month? I imagine that's enough time for him to schedule a weekend off at his work. Especially with him being the boss and whatnot." Sarah toweled off quickly and made sure she had all her things before giving the two in the pool a wave. "Well, laters babe--don't be loud enough to get caught and cause Jack a buncha trouble from your tightass dad." She turned and gave Jack a smile. "It was nice to meet you, Jackie-boy--I'll probably see you again the next time I stop by to see Madds. Or God knows, I bet she took pics that I don't need to see of what your suit actually does cover." Her eyes wandered down a bit, letting out a sound that was usually reserved for really delicious looking desserts before Maddy rolled her eyes.

"Alright, bye Sarah."

"Remember--as little of your cooch in the shots as possible please. I don't need to see yours because I already have mine, chicky."

"Bye Sarah." The girls both chuckled as the brunette made her way out of the yard and to her car, the engine turning over in the distance as Maddy turned back to Jack and felt her face flushed again. "Sorry I didn't warn you about Sarah being over--I think she wanted to do the big-sister sorta deal of scoping you out. Just really overprotective of me some times. Always worried some guy is gonna take advantage of me or something." Maddy chuckled softly and dropped her voice to more of a husky whisper as she pressed in closer, her fingers playing the the hair at the nape of Jack's neck.

"Honestly, if anything, I think you're the one who needed to be protected from me--just flaunting my tight little body around in my bikini when you came to talk to my parents. Watching you moving in from my window. Poor Jack--how could you resist your hungry little kitten?" She smiled against his lips as she pressed just a bit closer, feeling something hardening against her stomach. "I'm pretty sure the only reason we didn't get caught that night at dinner was you were able to keep your head about you. Cause all I remember being able to think about was sneaking off to the laundry room and getting my lips around your huge, throbbing cock..."

Her heart thudded like a jackhammer in her chest thinking back on it, her brain static at the realization that it had been over twelve hours since she'd had Jack inside her. Already she could feel her blood starting to boil at them being alone again finally, her lips hungrily grazing over his jawline, along his neck. "Oh, Jack...I think I need to be punished again--I'm getting all these dirty, filthy thoughts. I can't even keep my hands to myself, even!" She gasped, her fingers running back down along his chest, across his abs and gripping the waistline of his speedo.

Back