New Michigan Roll Call!

Thank you so much! Compliments like yours keep us posting, as we often say.
I'll have to look for a "yooper" shot to post here, if anyone is interested.

With pasties covering your nipples?

Ahhahahahhahahahhaaa.. soooo funny.

Knowing

Not in the far far north its not! Raining and nipply here in the 906! Brrrr

Knowing now that those beautiful breasts are located in Michigan, is hope that someday I would be fortunate enough to bump into you.

Pic Request

Ohhhh... TNT... Can you get a pic for us naked under a Yooper waterfall??? That would be a home run as only a Yooper could be there at a time that they could be alone... Just saying.. That would be EPIC!!!!

Ohhhh... TNT... Can you get a pic for us naked under a Yooper waterfall??? That would be a home run as only a Yooper could be there at a time that they could be alone... Just saying.. That would be EPIC!!!!

I'll see what I can do. I'll have to talk to my photographer. Lol

Anyone in the 906 had any luck this summer picking blueberries? Care to share your secret places?
I'm on the road to the blue trail. Bra left behind...and oops I think I forgot to wear panties too. But I did remember my bucket.

Blueberries

Try over by Crisp Point.. And I sure wish I was over the bridge right now..

Pic

Sounds like a hot pic set up to me!! Naked woman all bent over picking Blueberries.. Dear Penthouse.... LOL

Anyone in the 906 had any luck this summer picking blueberries? Care to share your secret places?
I'm on the road to the blue trail. Bra left behind...and oops I think I forgot to wear panties too. But I did remember my bucket.

You just make sure you are wearing your cow bell! Im not sharing you with any of those big, black, hairy, four legged creatures of the north woods! And keep your top on too!!! Your panties.....well I will keep them in a safe place until you returnn!! L Y

Lol

Makes me think of Escanaba In Da Moonlight.. Da BearWalk Eh???

Soady

She could be the oldest Soady in Da UP to not Bag a Blueberry this season!!:rose:

Cant beat these wild U.P. Blueberries! Mmmmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 0
Mmmm and I have the whole U.P. To myself or so it always seems!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1
I found my thrill on blueberry hill!! Hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
Hahahaha

I LOVE this!!! What an awesome batch of Blueberries and the smile behind them.. You two are amazing.. I love that you enjoy the outdoors and the many natural things around and on you!!! Thumbs up!!
Now... Do you dare disclose the location of such a fine Blueberry hill???;)

I LOVE this!!! What an awesome batch of Blueberries and the smile behind them.. You two are amazing.. I love that you enjoy the outdoors and the many natural things around and on you!!! Thumbs up!!
Now... Do you dare disclose the location of such a fine Blueberry hill???;)

Thanks! We do love the UP and all the nature she has to offer. Actually, that place was average, as far as blueberry picking. Look for sunny Jack Pine forested areas, recently clear-cut forested sandy plains, or along power lines with Jack Pines gowing along the clear cut areas. In the plains near Grand Marais is a great place for picking, also between Seney and Munising. All around Big Bay....the list is endless. Get in a 4WD and drive along a dirt road. You'll find them.
In the central UP they're at peak now.. I wouldn't wait more than another week or maybe two. Then they start to shrivel up, get too soft, and just fall off the bush. But it's always fun to look!
If the Blueberry picking isn't good, there's always something to explore, or something fun to do in the UP woods.

We were in Marquette last week. Boys ran the trail 50. So as a prep we hiked some of the peaks prior to the run. Such beautiful views from Top Of The World.

Back