New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im Smooth_Skin im a horny male and never been here before just looking not knowing what to do lol go easy on me hey. im a great guy fit and have a great sense of humour :eek:

Kinked69out

Hi, I'm new to the forums (although i have i been a fan of literotica for awhile) I thought i would post so as to introduce myself, i am currently a 22 male college student, i enjoy written erotica because it just does something else for me, don't know why just really enjoy it. I enjoy kinky sex to say the least, very open to new things although not really into and guy guy interaction. I am open to bondage as well, as long as the goal is pleasure and not pure pain, also very very into cum play, facials and creampie type stuff as it arouses me greatly, thanks for the time if you read this, hope to hear from many of you in the future.

Welcome Kinked69out

:rose:

The way we get to know you here is from your posts. So join in!

FF

Hello Everybody

I'm not Dr Nick (points to you if you gronk the reference).

I'm pretty new in admitting my kink for BDSM, even to myself. It all started years ago with John Norman & Gor, though at the time I was way more interested in in the stories themselves & less in the breaking and training of slave girls. I've tried some bondage play in my younger years, but not knowing the rules (no internet back then) and fear of actually hurting a playmate, as well as my own upbringing made those experiments unsuccessful and unfullfilling. Reading about BDSM on Literotica has rekindled my interests, so I'll likely lurk around, maybe post a comment or two from time to time. If I come off like an inexperienced dolt, it's because I am.
My own interests run to the Dom side, I don't like giving up control to anyone & am damn stubborn about what I want/need. Where the rest of my interests run is still undiscovered country.

hihi

Hello Everyone my name is persephonie, I am a sub. I do not have a Dom. I am 19 going on 20 in june. I work hard with out much pay but its ok because I love to cook. I am not in school anymore so not much else to do but work. Im a first time member on here but a long time reader. I love art and music, weather it is from myself or others.

Hi,

After a while I descided to join the forums.
I have been around for a while, reading the stories on lit.
The reason I descided to finally join the forums is to keep on learning on my favourite topic, BDSM.
To meet new people, talk and discuss all aspects of it.
I don't know yet what i like most about BDSM, so I'd like to discover things like this.
I'm not so lucky to be able to have real life experience so far, but who knows one day ...
In the meantime, let's do it this way! :p

My nickname might be a bit of a misleading one, I'm not feeling drawn to the sub-side.
Actually my tendencies are more of dominant type.

To introduce myself a little more.
I'm a 26 year old guy from Belgium.
I adore people who think open-minded and try things.
That's the way one should look at the life i guess.

Any other questions, anyone interested in chatting/mailing/whatever,
please don't hesitate ^^
I'm a kind guy, if you want me to be ;)

TiedDownTo...

Welcome TiedDownTo

Though you may get some PMs, the way we typically get to know someone is by you posting in threads.

FF

hi

hey,
well i have been reading the stories for years now, and would like to chat to other people that might like the same things i do. i am open minded and willing to chat about anything. I am hoping to get to know people and enjoy myself.

New to This

This is my first post, ever. Please let me take a moment to introduce myself to you.

I am Babyslave.

Middle aged; a smaller large woman.

Hmmm.
Strong and responsible with family, friends, work.
Shy and submissive and needing pain during sex.

My master owns me, but has encouraged me to emerge here, as a butterfly from a chrysalis. He wants me to explore and learn, listen and chat, maybe more. I'm very excited to be here, and look forward to chatting.

you sound perfect

I would love to chat with you.

This is my first post, ever. Please let me take a moment to introduce myself to you.

I am Babyslave.

Middle aged; a smaller large woman.

Hmmm.
Strong and responsible with family, friends, work.
Shy and submissive and needing pain during sex.

My master owns me, but has encouraged me to emerge here, as a butterfly from a chrysalis. He wants me to explore and learn, listen and chat, maybe more. I'm very excited to be here, and look forward to chatting.

Like your name

Your screen name thrills me. Something I like, very much.

Cunthurter,

Master wished me to PM you, but I'm sad to say that you're setting won't allow that.
But thank you for your kind words.

Sorry, I'm getting excited and lose track. Pleasure, cunthurter is my pain.
I enjoy it, crave it and need it.

Welcome Horny boy

This isn't really a "chat" board but I hope you'll post and enjoy the board.

FF

Thank you so much

Thank you FurryFury for your welcome. This is a bit overwhelming, but thrilling just the same.

I look forward to participating in the near future.

Babyslave.

heyo all

Hi, I'm new to the forums but have been a fan of lit for a while.
My names Rhys I'm from Oxford, England and I am very open
minded. Ill try almost anything once.
I have never had the chance to explore BDSM although I really want to.
I have always been a very submissive person. I would really like to talk
To people and hopefully get a chance to explore BDSM and my submissive
Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back