New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all, I'm Piper or *points to the user name*. Lets see now, I'm a sub of two and a half years that covers a series of encounters as well as a long term relationship serving a Domme for one and a half years before distance caused us to mutually agree to separate. I've had the pleasure to explore myself to a wonderful extent and looking to further that trip. I'll admit I've been lurking on the forum for a bit now but finally decided to get around to making a account. :cathappy:

CutieMouse said:
Very nicely done, DVS.

*kinky golf clap*

(... wonders what mental gymnastics DVS will do with that image... balls, clubs, tees, the great outdoors and his ever present violet wands & rope... nope... never mind... I think I just scared myself... I'm not sure I wanna know... forget I said anything... lol)
I'm not sure what a golf clap is, let alone a kinky one. Maybe I can Google it. But, my violet wand needs electricity. Your scenario of the great outdoors would require a lengthy extension cord. The longest I have is 100' and that's not really long enough for any gymnastics.

Although, I very much enjoy the image you've suggested. Outdoor fun has always been at the top of my list. Getting a tan while tanning your cute little backside is such a lovely thought. Don't you think?

Or do you think a night visit would be better? That would probably be best...fewer interruptions of our fun to let the other foursomes "play through" and all. And, golfers can be such lingering pests, when they see a lovely naked woman...bound and helpless.

Did your scenario include a "19th hole" option, kinky girl? I don't like sharing my possessions. That's what you'd be, all bound and helpless like that...my possession. Oh, I was always taught to share my toys, as a kid, but this is different. :D :p

Hello

Hi. This is my first post. I've been reading lots of wonderful threads and enjoying learning about what turns others on. I've tried over the years to have BDSM relationships but they've never worked with any success and my partners whilst fantastic in other ways; weren't comfortable with the role of dominating me that way that I desire. Nothing has really gone beyond the occasional spanking or tying me up. However, even then I felt it was done because I commanded it rather than my lovers owning it.

I'm a banker; so as you can probably imagine, my job is one where I spend all of my time dominating others. I've become increasingly frustrated over the years as there was no one I could really discuss my desires with and so I kept those desires repressed.

I found this site whilst looking for erotic fiction that I could loose myself in for a couple of hours. I must tell you that it feels great to have found a place where I can share my experiences, fantasies and even ask questions.

I've received a very warm welcome :D and I'm happy to have found this forum.

Catherine

graceanne said:
Hey, there. I LOVE your nickname. :D

Thank you. I love your avatar; very sexy. ;)

How did you add it by the way? I don't have the option to add one, only to remove.

Catherine

CookiePuss said:

How did you add it by the way? I don't have the option to add one, only to remove.

Catherine

Welcome!

You need 100 posts or so to have the option of an avatar.

So, I guess you'll have to start telling us everything . . .

Oh and posting pix!

:D

Actually you can put a picture on your profile from the get go but not an avatar that accompanies your posts.

CookiePuss said:

Catherine

Thank you. You should see my cookie picture on my blog. Rebecca found it. :devil:

CookiePuss said:

Catherine
Oh, God! Didn't anybody warn you about Gracie? She um...likes to...uhh, well she um...your nick is uhhhh...well, welcome to the forums. I see you've already met Gracie. There's something strangely interesting about her. She likes cookies. She um...eats them. That smile on her face? Don't trust it. She's just showing you her teeth. It's a warning sign...kind of like when you hear a rattle snake's rattle.

She's a little monster. She steals cookies from everybody else and stashes them away...like someone else might do with gold or money. Oh, God...didn't you say you were a banker? Shit! You're doomed. No wonder she was so quick to welcome you here.

Those teeth? Don't worry...they're sharp, so I think it will be quick. I don't think it will be painless, though. After all, this is Gracie we're talking about. You'd think she was a Dom, the way she acts, when cookies are involved.
Oh, It's been nice knowing you. :rolleyes:

Hey, there is one way you can maybe keep her her happy and satisfied and away from you. Cookies. Do you bake? She likes them all, but mostly those with chocolate in them.

Another thing you might try...give a bunch of cookies to someone else, then point to that person and yell real loud..."Look over there, Gracie. Cookies!" Sure, it's mean to do that to another person...but better them than you, right? :D

DVS said:
Oh, God! Didn't anybody warn you about Gracie? She um...likes to...uhh, well she um...your nick is uhhhh...well, welcome to the forums. I see you've already met Gracie. There's something strangely interesting about her. She likes cookies. She um...eats them. That smile on her face? Don't trust it. She's just showing you her teeth. It's a warning sign...kind of like when you hear a rattle snake's rattle.

She's a little monster. She steals cookies from everybody else and stashes them away...like someone else might do with gold or money. Oh, God...didn't you say you were a banker? Shit! You're doomed. No wonder she was so quick to welcome you here.

Those teeth? Don't worry...they're sharp, so I think it will be quick. I don't think it will be painless, though. After all, this is Gracie we're talking about. You'd think she was a Dom, the way she acts, when cookies are involved.
Oh, It's been nice knowing you. :rolleyes:

Hey, there is one way you can maybe keep her her happy and satisfied and away from you. Cookies. Do you bake? She likes them all, but mostly those with chocolate in them.

Another thing you might try...give a bunch of cookies to someone else, then point to that person and yell real loud..."Look over there, Gracie. Cookies!" Sure, it's mean to do that to another person...but better them than you, right? :D

Hey! Don't scare away the fresh meatnewbies! But as long as you're telling secrets . . .

WATCH OUT FOR YOUR ASS AROUND DVS. I try to keep my back to the wall, just so he doesn't get any ideas. :eek:

Hey! CookiePuss is quite safe around Gracie! She'd much rather have chocolate than cookies :D

Hi CookiePuss :D I'm glad to see you on the boards :D

Gracie's my absolutely bestest friend lol We just have to make sure she has plenty of chocolate before bedtime ;)

LadyAgie said:
Hey! CookiePuss is quite safe around Gracie! She'd much rather have chocolate than cookies :D

Hi CookiePuss :D I'm glad to see you on the boards :D

Gracie's my absolutely bestest friend lol We just have to make sure she has plenty of chocolate before bedtime ;)

When's bedtime? I decree that now is bedtime AND I WANT MY COOKIE!

I know where you live!

graceanne said:
When's bedtime? I decree that now is bedtime AND I WANT MY COOKIE!

I know where you live!
It gets damn scary around here, sometimes. :rolleyes:

graceanne said:
Hey! Don't scare away the fresh meatnewbies! But as long as you're telling secrets . . .

WATCH OUT FOR YOUR ASS AROUND DVS. I try to keep my back to the wall, just so he doesn't get any ideas. :eek:
Cookiepuss, you know how to read the secret white text in someone's post, don't you? If not, you should learn how to. Fresh meat newbies. LOL. That's a good one, Gracie.

I said Gracie is scary, but she's not stupid. She's correct about my love for tight feminine...ass. And, I'm quite proud of my anal fetish. Maybe I should introduce myself.

:nana: My name is DVS and yes, I AM an anal pervert. :nana:

Last edited:
DVS said:
Cookiepuss, you know how to read the secret white text in someone's post, don't you? If not, you should learn how to. Fresh meat newbies. LOL. That's a good one, Gracie.

Thank you, thank you very much.

I said Gracie is scary, but she's not stupid. She's correct about my love for tight feminine...ass. And, I'm quite proud of my anal fetish. Maybe I should introduce myself.

:nana: My name is DVS and yes, I AM anal pervert. :nana:

Is this a support group?

Hello DVS. My name is gracie and I'm a cookie pervert. :nana:

graceanne said:
Do you have my cookie!?! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE! :mad:
It's not bedtime. It won't be bedtime for another month or so. You'll get your cookie then. Chill!

DVS said:
It's not bedtime. It won't be bedtime for another month or so. You'll get your cookie then. Chill!

ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO? :eek:

Dude you don't wanna see me if I don't get to sleep every day. Not even cookies would chear me up.

graceanne said:
ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO? :eek:

Dude you don't wanna see me if I don't get to sleep every day. Not even cookies would chear me up.
No no. You're confusing sleep time with bed time. One, you go to sleep. The other, you go to bed. Come on. Don't you see the difference?

Here's a cookie to munch on, while your thinking about this.

:confused: What? OK...take 'em all. :rolleyes: Subs. Jeeezzz!

DVS said:
No no. You're confusing sleep time with bed time. One, you go to sleep. The other, you go to bed. Come on. Don't you see the difference?

Here's a cookie to munch on, while your thinking about this.

:confused: What? OK...take 'em all. :rolleyes: Subs. Jeeezzz!

Huh?

Well, at least I got cookies. :nana:

:D And here's your chocolate. :D

dark chocolate
milk chocolate
nutty chocolate
orange chocolate
mint chocolate
coconut chocolate
crispy chocolate
extra-dark chocolate

:p

I'm keeping the extra-special Anthon Berg Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate all to myself :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back