Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got one here -_-" For like 3 days.. the boys kept playing Braid.

Now it's Little Big Planet for me. *squee*

Rhysty- I'll check my schedule. Pho tonight at 9. Meet us at Happy Harbor if you wanna join <3

Wyld, CT wants your hubby to come online. He wants to chat with him!

Lemme see what I can do here.
 
Just to let everyone know, the Cleric vs. Demon thread has been resurrected and is now back in full service for any and all who would like to join in the debate.

And by the way, since we have the option to be finally rid of all this fucking bullshit for about four years to come, not all the questions have to be political in nature. Funny business is welcome as well.
 
A belated happy Veteran's Day and Armistice Day to everyone, and I would just like to say that Fallout 3 is awesome so far. :D
 
There are too many good games coming out right now dammit, I can't keep up with this shit.
 
There are too many good games coming out right now dammit, I can't keep up with this shit.

It's a good thing. If you kept up with all the good games, what would you get as gifts on Christmas? :D

I'm renting Gears of War 2 right now. It was divine intervention...I walked into Blockbuster and someone dropped it in the box only minutes later, so I was able to snag it :devil:
 
It's a good thing. If you kept up with all the good games, what would you get as gifts on Christmas? :D

I'm renting Gears of War 2 right now. It was divine intervention...I walked into Blockbuster and someone dropped it in the box only minutes later, so I was able to snag it :devil:



My Movie Store is better :D


*qwee*

Anyway, I know what you guys mean. I'm currently playing the following:

Final Fantasy 12 (never finished it) -Ps2
Persona 3 ( never finished it) - Ps2
Little Big Planet- Ps3
Puzzle Quest- Wii
Viva Pinata- X360
Super Smash Bros. Brawl ( Wii)
Legend of Mana ( SNES)
Legend of Zelda Orcarina (CG)
Popolo Crois (PSP)
Yoshi's Island (NDS)
-------------------------
Chronicle Tenko is playing:

Puzzle Quest (Wii)
NHL 2K7 (Ps2)
Ultimate Alliance ( X360)
Penny Arcade Oterspod 2 (x360)
X-men Legends 2 ( Xbox)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl ( Wii)
Super Mario RPG ( Snes)
Mega Man 9 (SNES)
Dead Rising ( X360)
Left for Dead (X360)
-----------------------
Green Machine is playing:

Dead Space ( Ps3)
Ultimate Alliance ( X360)
Braid (X360)
Dead Rising (X360)
Left for Dead (X360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360)
X-men Legends (X360)
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (Ps3)
Command & Conquer (PC)
Hitman Blood Money (X360)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Red Alert 3 (PC)




@_@ I wish I had time to play my stuff *pout pout*

*Is so wanting to buy the new Harvest Moon*
 
Ok people Spiderman web of shadows is awesome, and next I'm moving on to gears of wars 2 hellz yeah.
 
Guess I'll throw in my playlist too. :p

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Mega Man 9 (WiiWare)
Dr. Mario Online RX (WiiWare)
Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Beginning of Destiny (PS2)
Pokemon Leaf Green (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (WiiWare)
NBA Live '07 (PS2)
Pokemon Diamond (NDS)
Valkyrie Profile 2 (PS2)
Secret of Mana (WiiWare)

Then there's some stuff I'm playing on emulators too.
 
New 007 movie was awesome, Go see it if you haven't already.

Gonna see it tommorow. Gonna watch the first one tonight with a rather cute blonde I know (short, curvy, smart, and her boyfriend is in Texas. We'll see how it goes. Worse comes to worse, I get to watch an awesome action movie with a friend, right?:D)
 
Haven't seen either of the last two Bond movies and won't either. Bond is a smooth suave Super Spy, not some neo maffioso thug ass hitman.
 
Bond has smooth chiseled features. The dude they picked for this incarnation of Bond couldn't score any of the Bond girls. He looks like the "Don Juan of the sleezy nudie bar".

This dude looks like he ought to be named Guido or Nunzio.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/spotlights/2008/bond/spotlight_quantumofsolace_115x115.jpg


He's probably the best bond in the series he may not have the look your going for but his acting is top notch. The recent films are a more realistic and a different telling of the bond series, and in fact attracted more people in it. Guido Or Nunzio where did you get those one from cause that sounds very epic Fail.
 
He's probably the best bond in the series he may not have the look your going for but his acting is top notch. The recent films are a more realistic and a different telling of the bond series, and in fact attracted more people in it. Guido Or Nunzio where did you get those one from cause that sounds very epic Fail.

That's just the point, and you're missing it! The Bond movies were NEVER MEANT to be realistic. Come on, show me a real woman named Strawberry Fields. Or Miss Moneypenny. Bond is about making fun of spies and their gadgets and toys.

As to Guido or Nunzio, you have had a corner torn off of your Nerd membership card. Look up Robert Asprin's Myth-adventurrers books. Damn young newbie nerds, no history to them. This sort of thing is about standards and practices.
 
That's just the point, and you're missing it! The Bond movies were NEVER MEANT to be realistic. Come on, show me a real woman named Strawberry Fields. Or Miss Moneypenny. Bond is about making fun of spies and their gadgets and toys.

As to Guido or Nunzio, you have had a corner torn off of your Nerd membership card. Look up Robert Asprin's Myth-adventurrers books. Damn young newbie nerds, no history to them. This sort of thing is about standards and practices.


Look This is turning into a very bad discussion of what is a film , not everyone is going to like it, you don't thats fine. Me personally I enjoyed the hell out of it so nothing anymore can say or do will change it.


Oh if makes you feel any better they fired this new guy anyway in the next films he's being replaced.



Moving on to a different subject, anyone got any gears of wars 2 tips?
 
Look This is turning into a very bad discussion of what is a film , not everyone is going to like it, you don't thats fine. Me personally I enjoyed the hell out of it so nothing anymore can say or do will change it.


Oh if makes you feel any better they fired this new guy anyway in the next films he's being replaced.



Moving on to a different subject, anyone got any gears of wars 2 tips?

He he he Too true, it was going there. And we will agree to disagree on this point.

It does. Sorry, but it does. Bond should always be a pretty boy IMHO.

Nope, no tips here. Not my kind of game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top