Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be - it's about Wolverine!!

He's HOT!!

Ok because it will bother me otherwise.

That's a matter of opinion. And NO the runt is not a hottie. Hugh Jackman by all means I will accept people saying is hot, he has that British Aussie charm that many women seem to like. But Wolverine?

Ok explain. Cause I've heard this one before and it is still mystifying.

Ill tempered, bad mannered, hardly a fashion plate (unless flannel and plaid came back in as to which point why am I not getting any credit?)

Smokes drinks, swears, treats no-one with courtesy.

5'3, Enough body hair to make two sweaters out of his back alone, doesn't shave, 180 pounds without metal and 300 with.

Where's the hot in all this?
 
Last edited:
Ok because it will bother me otherwise.

That's a matter of opinion. And NO the runt is not a hottie. Hugh Jackman by all means I will accept people saying is hot, he has that British Aussie charm that many women seem to like. But Wolverine?

Ok explain. Cause I've heard this one before and it is still mystifying.

Ill tempered, bad mannered, hardly a fashion plate (unless flannel and plaid came back in as to which point why am I not getting any credit?)

Smokes drinks, swears, treats no-one with courtesy.

5'3, Enough body hair to make two sweaters out of his back alone, doesn't shave, 180 pounds without metal and 300 with.

Where's the hot in all this?

Probably the rugged mountain man/beast man look? Different folks have different kinks. Lots of my friends go gaga for cute girly girls in skirts and such, meanwhile I drool over female Marines, who aren't exactly the poster children of delicate femininity.
 
Ok because it will bother me otherwise.

That's a matter of opinion. And NO the runt is not a hottie. Hugh Jackman by all means I will accept people saying is hot, he has that British Aussie charm that many women seem to like. But Wolverine?

Ok explain. Cause I've heard this one before and it is still mystifying.

Ill tempered, bad mannered, hardly a fashion plate (unless flannel and plaid came back in as to which point why am I not getting any credit?)

Smokes drinks, swears, treats no-one with courtesy.

5'3, Enough body hair to make two sweaters out of his back alone, doesn't shave, 180 pounds without metal and 300 with.

Where's the hot in all this?

You've never heard the stereotype that a lot of women are into the whole "bad boy" thing? Not someone I'd probably ever try to jump and rape, but for fantasy material, it works for me!!
 
Probably the rugged mountain man/beast man look? Different folks have different kinks. Lots of my friends go gaga for cute girly girls in skirts and such, meanwhile I drool over female Marines, who aren't exactly the poster children of delicate femininity.

Not the mountain man look - I'm married to one of those, thank you. He didn't have that look when I married him.

But the beast part? Absolutely! There's something about the idea of a "beast-man" that I find hot. For that matter, a "beast-woman," too..... :D
 
Last edited:
Short lil shits, no matter how beastial ain't hot. Gimme 6' plus a beast man an I'm all sweet an creamy.
 
I don't care how tall he is - as long as he can reach the right spot, and as long as he has the claws and fangs!
 
Claws and fangs I'm down with, but if they can't make me look up to them in 5" heels they just don't do it for me.
 
Oh, hell, I'm not going to be out in public with them, and I'm definitely not going to be wearing anything. Decent tool, sharp claws and fangs, and a willingness to use all three until I can't stand up is all I need!
 
Danzig will always be how I see Wolverine. But Big Sky from the X-Men Movies is a good idea for my true man Victor Creed.
 
He had his own series before,back in the mid 70s. It didn't last very long,though.

Does he still say,"Blue blazes"? That was his catch-phrase back then.

I haven't really read into it Due to my interest in mostly dc and image/topcow comics, but the artwork looks amazing in it, I'm going to try and pick it up when paperback volumes come out.
 
I belong in this thread! -moves in-

That you do. Welcome. I'm sure the empress will be around eventually but till she gets here here's your complimentary basket of firefly, trek, cookies, cheese nips, and porn.

Please enjoy your stay and whatever you need just ring the bell.

Can't guarantee you'll get it but hey....
 
Last edited:
Short lil shits, no matter how beastial ain't hot. Gimme 6' plus a beast man an I'm all sweet an creamy.
NothingButTruth said:
I don't care how tall he is - as long as he can reach the right spot, and as long as he has the claws and fangs!

:D These make this hairy, tall nerd with a biting problem very happy.
Got a long tongue to boot...
If just by association anyway...
:rolleyes: Ok, I'll be in my corner now.

Needle, I could have told that MP would suck.
Hell, the games weren't even fun.
Why would the movie be good?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top