Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pie...

I wasn't sure if I'd really fit in here. Then I see the Kona-chan poster...yep, I'll do fine.

But gosh, where to start? I dabble in a few different directions...

Anyone here a Samurai Jack fan?
 
I like pie...

I wasn't sure if I'd really fit in here. Then I see the Kona-chan poster...yep, I'll do fine.

But gosh, where to start? I dabble in a few different directions...

Anyone here a Samurai Jack fan?

Samurai Jack RAWKS!


so does Konata :D


Hm... Samurai Konata rawks!
 
yeah my world domination plans have been thwarted numerous times by Shmee....damn that scarily cute bear. Hehehe I was digging through old books and found my JTHM and Squee comics.
 
Watched a rerun of "Sin City" last night during one of my many attempts at reformatting and reinstalling Windows. I'd forgotten how much I like that movie.

Obviously, I finally got the damned computer running. :rolleyes:
 
So apparently, my fellow nerds, my novel for this year's NaNoWriMo contains analogues of:

1) Guardian Bob
2) Megatron
3) Skynet
4) The Death Star
 
Oh God another Alucard fangirl :rolleyes: God I swear.

It's the sexy vampire thing. Honestly, if I was a girl, I'd be all over him too.

As it is, though, I'm big on Seras - kind of nice seeing a vampire who hasn't really found her vamp 'niche', so to speak. She's cute, a bit clueless, and when she goes berserk, oh man...:heart::heart:

....
....
....
....

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
 
It's the sexy vampire thing. Honestly, if I was a girl, I'd be all over him too.

As it is, though, I'm big on Seras - kind of nice seeing a vampire who hasn't really found her vamp 'niche', so to speak. She's cute, a bit clueless, and when she goes berserk, oh man...:heart::heart:

....
....
....
....

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

WTF DID I JUST READ?
 

WANT!

You have exactly nine seconds to deliver product, or this small universe, and every one like it, will be made dark. A nice cat man taught me how to cast Forever Zero, and I have been itching to deliver.

Rei, why would you love any fictional character that shoots more interesting characters with his hair? HAIR!

Faulkon, welcome, and yes Seras was pretty hot. It was mostly the gun though.
 
WANT!

You have exactly nine seconds to deliver product, or this small universe, and every one like it, will be made dark. A nice cat man taught me how to cast Forever Zero, and I have been itching to deliver.

Rei, why would you love any fictional character that shoots more interesting characters with his hair? HAIR!

Faulkon, welcome, and yes Seras was pretty hot. It was mostly the gun though.


You echo my sentiments EXACTLY. WANT! And, you know, let's hope EA leaves Bioware alone to do a proper job of it, rather than fucking it up like every OTHER franchise they've eaten up.

I felt like this when I first read it: http://i36.tinypic.com/2ntb5a1.jpg
 
Last edited:
i know but we got

darth maul

droids

and duel of fates rocks

Darth Maul suffered from being on screen too much with too little to do. We saw too much of a character that never got developed.

But yes, Duel of the Fates does indeed rock, but that was all John Williams. We could have possibly gotten that without George Lucas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top