Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenousRae said:
Ok, so as a woman I should feel glad we're being plugged as being better than wow and the web. But this whole making "life hard thing," men are guilty of this as well.
No one said we weren't. ;)
 
RavenousRae said:
Ok, so as a woman I should feel glad we're being plugged as being better than wow and the web. But this whole making "life hard thing," men are guilty of this as well.

Men simple. Men know no nothing.

Men tired of being men. Men be woman.

Men make Spins tired.

Men talk hard.

Men stop now.
 
Spins said:
Men simple. Men know no nothing.

Men tired of being men. Men be woman.

Men make Spins tired.

Men talk hard.

Men stop now.

Reading that made my head hurt. I think I'm tired.
 
RavenousRae said:
Ok, so as a woman I should feel glad we're being plugged as being better than wow and the web. But this whole making "life hard thing," men are guilty of this as well.
We are? *ponder* this is news to me
 
RavenousRae said:
Reading that made my head hurt. I think I'm tired.

Pfft. Try writing it.

I think I sprained something just thinking of it.
 
Spins said:
Pfft. Try writing it.

I think I sprained something just thinking of it.
Writing it? Try singing it.. Listen to "Me Like Hockey" by The Arrogant Worms.. great fun :D
 
tolyk said:
Writing it? Try singing it.. Listen to "Me Like Hockey" by The Arrogant Worms.. great fun :D

I have heard Me like hockey. I hear it every week, believe it or not.

Me like hockey! Me Like hockey! Me like hockey!
 
Spins said:
I have heard Me like hockey. I hear it every week, believe it or not.

Me like hockey! Me Like hockey! Me like hockey!
Fun song isn't it? :)
 
RavenousRae said:
Well I'm glad you are hearing about it now, it's about time.
But I'm not hearing about it.. reading possibly.. but definitely not hearing *nods knowingly* Right now I'm hearing Joan Jet singing about her bad reputation..
 
RavenousRae said:
Ok, since no one's listening, I'll go have a conversation with my cat. He listens, I think.
I was listening. I was listening so intently that I forgot to say anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top