lil_squirter
The Nerd Empress
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2006
- Posts
- 3,128
Auraka6669 said:Yeah but when I saw it, it was in the personals... I don't often travel to the playgroud... so yeah.![]()
Subscribe to us darling!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Auraka6669 said:Yeah but when I saw it, it was in the personals... I don't often travel to the playgroud... so yeah.![]()
lil_squirter said:Subscribe to us darling!
lil_squirter said:Subscribe to us darling!
Auraka6669 said:Done! Although at the time, I didn't know what that ment. Searched for a while thru pages and pages of crap... and finally gave up.
Just browsed the "New Posts" feature and there it was, and there was much <3
Auraka6669 said:I too am quite fond of "stuff"
Now to figure out how to make my warlock better without raiding....![]()

lil_squirter said:We need more CoH players.
You know, I'm just happy to see such a strong nerd community here.SexyCleric said:Another WoW player?![]()
Auraka6669 said:Yes ^_____^
And I've given up on starcraft: ghost.
Oh well bring on the expansion!
SexyCleric said:Star Craft Ghost...
*Salutes*
Goddamn Blizzard.
Where the hell is my new SC material?!
Spins said:Probably in the same place that my BG3 and IWD3 is.
<mutters>
SexyCleric said:Development hell.
Fourth level, I belive.
Bout damn time we got a search party going.
mmmm mini hershey bars *drools*lil_squirter said:*streaks the thread, throws mini hersey bars in her wake*
lil_squirter said:*streaks the thread, throws mini hersey bars in her wake*

Auraka6669 said:You do know how to keep your subjects loyal and happy.![]()
lil_squirter said:Well one can not expect devotion and servitude if one is not willing to give now and then.

ronaele2006 said:Hi,
Wondering if someone could help me finding a movie? I don't remember the name but there's this little girl in the beginning, and at the end she's a warrior woman with this huge sword. It's animated and had a great soundtrack. Does anyone know what movie it was? I'd really like to find it...thanx!![]()
lil_squirter said:*streaks the thread, throws mini hersey bars in her wake*
