Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head:

Dawn of the Dead (original) > Shaun of the Dead > Dawn of the Dead (remake) > Night of the Living Dead > 28 Days Later
 
Heh, today I was at Hastings and saw a Taiwanese horror/comedy called "SARS Wars". Basically, a new strain of SARS causes people to turn into zombies, and a swordfighter has to enter an infeceted apartment building in Taiwan to kill the zombies and prevent the spread of the disease. Apparantly spoofs all sorts of movies, up to and including Star Wars.

I will have to rent it.

In other news, I now have a blog on Blogspot. I'll use it to post various pervy musings I wouldn't want to put in my Livejournal where my firends will read it.
 
Ever see a movie called "Verses"?

It's like the asian version of Army of Darkness...camp horror. The Yakuza use this one particular forest to bury the people they kill in, and somehow they all start coming back to life..with guns! It's great!
 
lil_squirter said:
Ever see a movie called "Verses"?

It's like the asian version of Army of Darkness...camp horror. The Yakuza use this one particular forest to bury the people they kill in, and somehow they all start coming back to life..with guns! It's great!

Haven't seen it, but it sounds like a classic!
 
lil_squirter said:
Ever see a movie called "Verses"?

It's like the asian version of Army of Darkness...camp horror. The Yakuza use this one particular forest to bury the people they kill in, and somehow they all start coming back to life..with guns! It's great!

Hehe, I love that movie. Especially the ending.

Hey, you remember the guy with the big ass rifle, right? :D
 
Hello have not been on in quite some time, thought i might say hello and ask if all is well with my fellow nerds :)

How fair you all ?
 
lil_squirter said:
I love to cook, we should swap recipies.

My Mashed Potato recipie is pretty complicated.

You will need:
  1. Potatos

And here are the steps:
  1. Peel potatos
  2. chop potatos into little pieces
  3. boil potatos
  4. drain potatos
  5. mash potatos
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

You can also add salt, seasoning, butter, milk etc. for flavor. ;)
 
AsYouWishOfMe said:
Hello have not been on in quite some time, thought i might say hello and ask if all is well with my fellow nerds :)

How fair you all ?

Welcome Back. I believe all the enrds are doing well, but who can tell with nerds? We all have ice running through our veins :cool:
 
Texguy84 said:
My Mashed Potato recipie is pretty complicated.

You will need:
  1. Potatos

And here are the steps:
  1. Peel potatos
  2. chop potatos into little pieces
  3. boil potatos
  4. drain potatos
  5. mash potatos
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

You can also add salt, seasoning, butter, milk etc. for flavor. ;)

Oddly enough my little sister asked me how one makes mashed potatoes yesterday.

Yeah. <shifty eyes>
 
Texguy84 said:
[*]mash potatos
[*]???
[*]Profit!


Hmmmm.
Me thinks we have ourselves a /B/tard, desu?

Wish- I've been doing well enough.
Long days, longer nights.
 
SexyCleric said:
Hmmmm.
Me thinks we have ourselves a /B/tard, desu?

Wish- I've been doing well enough.
Long days, longer nights.

??

OK, now I'm just confuzzled.

The ??? would basically be whatever steps you felt like adding in, ie: different kinds of seasonings or whatever.
 
Texguy84 said:
??

OK, now I'm just confuzzled.

The ??? would basically be whatever steps you felt like adding in, ie: different kinds of seasonings or whatever.

*Cough*

Right.
Sorry. Inside joke from another website.
Ahem. Right.

How're you all doing today?
 
Leexia said:
I hear that :(

*Shrug*

Life's not about good days or bad.
Only way to be happy is to seize whatever little joy you can wrench out of your time.

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm on my third rum and coke, so I'm having a great monday!
 
lil_squirter said:
So long as there are nerds this thread shall never die.

Yeah but when I saw it, it was in the personals... I don't often travel to the playgroud... so yeah. :eek:
 
lil_squirter said:
So long as there are nerds this thread shall never die.

Long live the Nerds!
For years shall we reign, forever shall we be remembered!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top