Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vessira said:
That's what I'm telling myself, yes.
So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system? :)
 
tolyk said:
So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system? :)
The reason I ask is because I'm 5'11" and about 139 pounds..
 
tolyk said:
So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system? :)

*Cracks knuckles*

Alright, here we go...
I'm gonna wing this one pretty hard, so bear with me.

You'll need a one hundred watt lightbulb, one of those movie light measuring devices, and an assistant.

Hold the light about six inches away from your arm.
After three seconds, have your assistant take a light behind your arm.

Your Invisibility Factor is the number of lumines that pass through your arm successfully. Higher the IF, the more invisible you are.
 
SexyCleric said:
*Cracks knuckles*

Alright, here we go...
I'm gonna wing this one pretty hard, so bear with me.

You'll need a one hundred watt lightbulb, one of those movie light measuring devices, and an assistant.

Hold the light about six inches away from your arm.
After three seconds, have your assistant take a light behind your arm.

Your Invisibility Factor is the number of lumines that pass through your arm successfully. Higher the IF, the more invisible you are.
Nice work :) But I still look nerdier than you :p
 
tolyk said:
Nice work :) But I still look nerdier than you :p

Indeed. Indeed.

Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.

I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.

:rolleyes: Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
 
SexyCleric said:
Indeed. Indeed.

Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.

I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.

:rolleyes: Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
I display no nerd traits normally.. even with my glasses on I don't tend to look nerdy now.. It's the goatee. When I shave.. well..
 
SexyCleric said:
Indeed. Indeed.

Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.

I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.

:rolleyes: Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.

You don't think she knows due to the hair? :cool:
 
tolyk said:
I display no nerd traits normally.. even with my glasses on I don't tend to look nerdy now.. It's the goatee. When I shave.. well..

Facial hair. Bah.
Can't stand the stuff myself.

I mean, it looks ridiculous on me.
The hair on my head is red, but a darker shade, so it doesn't really stand out that much.

My face though... Good fucking law...
It's orange.
Bright, safety vest orange.

Plus, as an irish man, it grows like a weed.
I have 5:00 shadow at noon.
 
SexyCleric said:
Indeed. Indeed.

Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.

I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.

:rolleyes: Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.

An attractive nerd! :eek: And you're on the East Coast ;) This bodes well for me. :)
 
RavenousRae said:
An attractive nerd! :eek: And you're on the East Coast ;) This bodes well for me. :)

Tut, tut, my dear.
I never said attractive.
Nor would I lie and imply that.

Hell, if I were attractive, I would lose my title of High Cleric of the Nerd Thread, wouldn't I?

And East Coast forever!
 
SexyCleric said:
Tut, tut, my dear.
I never said attractive.
Nor would I lie and imply that.

Hell, if I were attractive, I would lose my title of High Cleric of the Nerd Thread, wouldn't I?

And East Coast forever!

Nerd doesn't equate unattractive, I also think as High Cleric you have the ability to undue silly sterotypes.
 
RavenousRae said:
Nerd doesn't equate unattractive, I also think as High Cleric you have the ability to undue silly sterotypes.

You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
:p No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.

As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*

I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.

Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.

Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.

Hail to the Cleric, baby. :cool:
 
And with this blow, does history forever change...

In the words of the great Richard Pryor;
I'm out bitches.

Good night, and good hunting.
 
SexyCleric said:
You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
:p No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.

As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*

I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.

Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.

Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.

Hail to the Cleric, baby. :cool:
HAIL CLERIC I pledge my ball point pen to your calling
 
I would like it to be known that I don't follow the Cleric or believe in his ways.

I'm just here for the cheese. :)
 
SexyCleric said:
You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
:p No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.

As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*

I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.

Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.

Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.

Hail to the Cleric, baby. :cool:


OMG! Thank you! My social life thanks you.
 
SexyCleric said:
Indeed. Indeed.

Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.

I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.

:rolleyes: Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.

Oh no. You're clearly a nerd. I have proof. But yes, you don't look the part except for the emaciated look.
 
SexyCleric said:
Facial hair. Bah.
Can't stand the stuff myself.

I mean, it looks ridiculous on me.
The hair on my head is red, but a darker shade, so it doesn't really stand out that much.

My face though... Good fucking law...
It's orange.
Bright, safety vest orange.

Plus, as an irish man, it grows like a weed.
I have 5:00 shadow at noon.

Yes, boo to facial hair. I've never been a fan. Men should be required to shave daily and pluck their eyebrows (there should be two) in the world according to Vessira.
 
SexyCleric said:
You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
:p No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.

As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*

I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.

Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.

Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.

Hail to the Cleric, baby. :cool:

He lies. But we love him anyways. Nice emulation of the King of all Nerdy Coolness. *swoon* Time to go read "If Chins Could Kill" again and touch myself.
 
Vessira said:
Yes, boo to facial hair. I've never been a fan. Men should be required to shave daily and pluck their eyebrows (there should be two) in the world according to Vessira.
heh oh come on the unibrow is just awsome its a character trait i myself dont have one *the Navy girls pluck me often* and I have to shave everyday...cant picture myself with facial hair anymore plus I shave the head soon i wont have any hair ill be a darker version of powder
 
Good evening, all.

Having a "I hate being single" evening. Sigh...

On the plus side, I was gifted with Oblivion for my 360. I now own 2 highly addictive games. What am I to do?
 
Palmetto13 said:
Good evening, all.

Having a "I hate being single" evening. Sigh...

On the plus side, I was gifted with Oblivion for my 360. I now own 2 highly addictive games. What am I to do?
Heh lose all contact with sunlight and live off of the microwave section of the grocery store I did that for a while I called it college
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top