Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spins said:
A discussion implies some kind of back and forth.

I demolished you and your cleric ways. Hah!

I'm sorry. Really. It's the new meds i'm on <twitch>
Looks around I want what hes on *points to Spins*
 
Lovin_to_death said:
Looks around I want what hes on *points to Spins*

Honestly, any medication that leads you to believe clerics are worthless is bad for you!

*Hefts mace*

Very bad for one's health.

Anyway, that's all folks!
 
SexyCleric said:
Honestly, any medication that leads you to believe clerics are worthless is bad for you!

*Hefts mace*

Very bad for one's health.

Anyway, that's all folks!
well i believe the mace is bad for my health thats a givin but i jsut want the twitch maby then people wont talk to me as much when im on the phone...that would be nice
 
Spins said:
You are a wise woman. I knew there was a reason I liked you :)


One of many reasons..... oh and in other news....




I HIT 1000!
​

And there was much rejoicing.
 
lil_squirter said:
One of many reasons..... oh and in other news....




I HIT 1000!
​

And there was much rejoicing.

Congrats! 1000 posts. A milestone not to be taken lightly.

Let us all take a moment here....

<takes a moment...and another...one more...>

I'm a little veclemnt here.

<fans self>

WooHoo!

<rejoices with the Empress>
 
Vessira said:
You're all a bunch of lunatics!!!!!!

What?
Us?

No. Never.

Cept Spins.
He's clearly insane.
Doesn't like clerics.

Yay for the Empress!
May she reign long and hard!
 
SexyCleric said:
What?
Us?

No. Never.

Cept Spins.
He's clearly insane.
Doesn't like clerics.

Yay for the Empress!
May she reign long and hard!
Um, what about the guy with multiple personalities?
 
SexyCleric said:
What?
Us?

No. Never.

Cept Spins.
He's clearly insane.
Doesn't like clerics.

If that is the reason you are choosing to use to prove my insanity you have not been paying attention.
 
Spins said:
If that is the reason you are choosing to use to prove my insanity you have not been paying attention.

Just the first that came to mind, old buddy.

Tolyk, letting the ego run loose seems perfectly sane to me.
Why, you would be insane if you kept him locked up in your mind!
Like an angry bull in a china shop.

Micro, of course we missed you. Move went well?
 
December 5th will be a a grand day for DVD nerds everywhere.

Dead Man's Chest.

24 the complete 5th season

AND

Dungeons and Dragons the complete animated series.

I'll have wood for weeks! :cool:
 
Spins said:
December 5th will be a a grand day for DVD nerds everywhere.

Dead Man's Chest.

24 the complete 5th season

AND

Dungeons and Dragons the complete animated series.

I'll have wood for weeks! :cool:


Jetx has been running the D&D cartoon I've been DVRing it and watching...ohhh the nerdy joygasms!
 
lil_squirter said:
Jetx has been running the D&D cartoon I've been DVRing it and watching...ohhh the nerdy joygasms!

I need one of those...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top