Vessira
Truly Nerdalicious
- Joined
- May 26, 2006
- Posts
- 1,310
SexyCleric said:So, emaciation leads to invisibility...
Interesting.
That's what I'm telling myself, yes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SexyCleric said:So, emaciation leads to invisibility...
Interesting.
So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system?Vessira said:That's what I'm telling myself, yes.
The reason I ask is because I'm 5'11" and about 139 pounds..tolyk said:So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system?![]()
tolyk said:So.. what exactly equates to invisibility then? Do you rate it off BMI? Or some other arcanely complex system?![]()
Nice workSexyCleric said:*Cracks knuckles*
Alright, here we go...
I'm gonna wing this one pretty hard, so bear with me.
You'll need a one hundred watt lightbulb, one of those movie light measuring devices, and an assistant.
Hold the light about six inches away from your arm.
After three seconds, have your assistant take a light behind your arm.
Your Invisibility Factor is the number of lumines that pass through your arm successfully. Higher the IF, the more invisible you are.

tolyk said:Nice workBut I still look nerdier than you
![]()
I display no nerd traits normally.. even with my glasses on I don't tend to look nerdy now.. It's the goatee. When I shave.. well..SexyCleric said:Indeed. Indeed.
Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.
I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.
Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
SexyCleric said:Indeed. Indeed.
Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.
I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.
Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
tolyk said:I display no nerd traits normally.. even with my glasses on I don't tend to look nerdy now.. It's the goatee. When I shave.. well..
SexyCleric said:Indeed. Indeed.
Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.
I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.
Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
RavenousRae said:An attractive nerd!And you're on the East Coast
This bodes well for me.
![]()
SexyCleric said:Tut, tut, my dear.
I never said attractive.
Nor would I lie and imply that.
Hell, if I were attractive, I would lose my title of High Cleric of the Nerd Thread, wouldn't I?
And East Coast forever!
RavenousRae said:Nerd doesn't equate unattractive, I also think as High Cleric you have the ability to undue silly sterotypes.
No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.HAIL CLERIC I pledge my ball point pen to your callingSexyCleric said:You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.
As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*
I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.
Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.
Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.
Hail to the Cleric, baby.![]()
Spins said:I would like it to be known that I don't follow the Cleric or believe in his ways.
I'm just here for the cheese.![]()
RavenousRae said:cheese? what kind
SexyCleric said:You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.
As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*
I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.
Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.
Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.
Hail to the Cleric, baby.![]()
SexyCleric said:Indeed. Indeed.
Whether through design or accident, I actually display little to no nerdly physical traits.
I'm a medium build, just shy of 6', and no glasses.
Other than my pasty skin tone, you'd have to listen to me talk to detect my nerdliness.
Imagine the young lass's surprise when a decently normal looking guy opens his mouth, and a shocking amount of nerd speak comes out.
SexyCleric said:Facial hair. Bah.
Can't stand the stuff myself.
I mean, it looks ridiculous on me.
The hair on my head is red, but a darker shade, so it doesn't really stand out that much.
My face though... Good fucking law...
It's orange.
Bright, safety vest orange.
Plus, as an irish man, it grows like a weed.
I have 5:00 shadow at noon.
SexyCleric said:You're 100% right, nerd does not equate to unattractive.
No, being pasty and hairy does the unattraction for me.
As for exercising some executive power...
*Stretch*
I hereby proclaim intellect, mechanical pencils, computer knowledge, and reading to be considered desirable, sexually attractive traits.
Using words like Loquacious, Exuberant, and Perturbed will make comely young lads and lasses weak in the knees.
Lastly, all bars, clubs, and coffee houses shall henceforth be required to facilitate WiFi connections.
Hail to the Cleric, baby.![]()
heh oh come on the unibrow is just awsome its a character trait i myself dont have one *the Navy girls pluck me often* and I have to shave everyday...cant picture myself with facial hair anymore plus I shave the head soon i wont have any hair ill be a darker version of powderVessira said:Yes, boo to facial hair. I've never been a fan. Men should be required to shave daily and pluck their eyebrows (there should be two) in the world according to Vessira.
Heh lose all contact with sunlight and live off of the microwave section of the grocery store I did that for a while I called it collegePalmetto13 said:Good evening, all.
Having a "I hate being single" evening. Sigh...
On the plus side, I was gifted with Oblivion for my 360. I now own 2 highly addictive games. What am I to do?