Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do why you askinLeexia said:from out of nowhere...does anyone have a Nintendo DS?
I do to and want to get a new game, was hoping for some recommendations.Lovin_to_death said:I do why you askin
What Genre of games do you likeLeexia said:I do to and want to get a new game, was hoping for some recommendations.
lil_squirter said:Yes I am. Coming down off my Doctor Who and BSG buzz. How are you?
Palmetto13 said:Hanging in there. Pretty tired from work, football, etc. And killing all these damn zombies.
On the plus side, on Sunday I'm going to try out to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Go me!![]()
lil_squirter said:Good luck with that!You playing Dead Rising?
Palmetto13 said:But of course. I think I'm gonna need a 12 step program to stop. Or Oblivion...
lil_squirter said:I was watching a friend play that, when you can kill zombies up into the thousands that is obviously an addiction.
Palmetto13 said:It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...
Anyway, how are you this evening?
lil_squirter said:Hungry, but that is too be shortly rememdied. Cooking up some pasta and white sauce to make the belly quit it's rumbling.
Palmetto13 said:Mmm, white sauce. Sounds a lot better than my current Doritos and Barq's. Maybe I could stop in for a bite?![]()
Palmetto13 said:It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...

Palmetto13 said:It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...
Anyway, how are you this evening?
SexyCleric said:Hey man, the undead have feelings too!
Like hunger and.... More hunger!
SexyCleric said:Hey man, the undead have feelings too!
Like hunger and.... More hunger!
microbiology311 said:Hey Everyone! Just wanted to stop in and make sure everyone was doing ok.I won't be around much this weekend due to me moving!! yeah for me!!
Texguy84 said:So, been playing a lot of Halo lately. The Flood are seriously kicking my ass today.![]()
lil_squirter said:Trying to get my projector hooked back up, nothing like playing Halo 2 on a 6x8 foot screen

must...resist...urge...to be...dirty minded *slams head into door* ok im all good now how's everyone doin tonightVessira said:Mmmmm, human flesh.....tastes sooo good.

that was awsome cause now i know not to ask him those questionsTexguy84 said:The guy who played Biff Tanner in Back to the Future sings a song about all the questions he gets asked![]()