Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_squirter said:
Yes I am. Coming down off my Doctor Who and BSG buzz. How are you?

Hanging in there. Pretty tired from work, football, etc. And killing all these damn zombies.

On the plus side, on Sunday I'm going to try out to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Go me! :cool:
 
Palmetto13 said:
Hanging in there. Pretty tired from work, football, etc. And killing all these damn zombies.

On the plus side, on Sunday I'm going to try out to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Go me! :cool:


Good luck with that!You playing Dead Rising?
 
Palmetto13 said:
But of course. I think I'm gonna need a 12 step program to stop. Or Oblivion...


I was watching a friend play that, when you can kill zombies up into the thousands that is obviously an addiction.
 
lil_squirter said:
I was watching a friend play that, when you can kill zombies up into the thousands that is obviously an addiction.

It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...

Anyway, how are you this evening?
 
Palmetto13 said:
It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...

Anyway, how are you this evening?


Hungry, but that is too be shortly rememdied. Cooking up some pasta and white sauce to make the belly quit it's rumbling.
 
lil_squirter said:
Hungry, but that is too be shortly rememdied. Cooking up some pasta and white sauce to make the belly quit it's rumbling.

Mmm, white sauce. Sounds a lot better than my current Doritos and Barq's. Maybe I could stop in for a bite? :)
 
Palmetto13 said:
Mmm, white sauce. Sounds a lot better than my current Doritos and Barq's. Maybe I could stop in for a bite? :)


Hey Lil's kitchen is always open! I am a darned fine cook and I hate to cook for just myself. Something kinda depressing in that.
 
Palmetto13 said:
It's an amazing release for aggression, sexual frustration, etc. And healthy. What do they care? They're already dead! Or undead, I guess...

Anyway, how are you this evening?

Hey man, the undead have feelings too!
Like hunger and.... More hunger!
 
SexyCleric said:
Hey man, the undead have feelings too!
Like hunger and.... More hunger!


Hey Everyone! Just wanted to stop in and make sure everyone was doing ok. :) I won't be around much this weekend due to me moving!! yeah for me!!
 
So, been playing a lot of Halo lately. The Flood are seriously kicking my ass today. :eek:
 
microbiology311 said:
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to stop in and make sure everyone was doing ok. :) I won't be around much this weekend due to me moving!! yeah for me!!


Good luck with the move! Becareful not to hurt yourself, I always manage to do that somehow on a move.
 
Texguy84 said:
So, been playing a lot of Halo lately. The Flood are seriously kicking my ass today. :eek:


Trying to get my projector hooked back up, nothing like playing Halo 2 on a 6x8 foot screen
 
lil_squirter said:
Trying to get my projector hooked back up, nothing like playing Halo 2 on a 6x8 foot screen

...

I think I love you. :D

Hey, I don't suppose we could hijack the projecter to watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan on it, could we? :nana:
 
Vessira said:
Mmmmm, human flesh.....tastes sooo good.
must...resist...urge...to be...dirty minded *slams head into door* ok im all good now how's everyone doin tonight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top