Naughtier Sharon

e2b15957b25f86a17cdc4c9d26a4191c--short-skirts-mini-skirts.jpg

ry:rose:

I want to take a moment and say thanks to all the wonderful people on lit who have made my time on here wonderfully satisfying and erotically exciting. I've enjoy it all and loved playing with so many sexy creatures. I told myself I wouldn't single out anyone but feel I must thank 3 in particular. So Liz and Nancy, thank you for your support during this time and your friendship for years.
And Madison, my loving Madison, you know just how special you are to me. Be happy everyone.

Kisses to all
Sharon

I want to take a moment and say thanks to all the wonderful people on lit who have made my time on here wonderfully satisfying and erotically exciting. I've enjoy it all and loved playing with so many sexy creatures. I told myself I wouldn't single out anyone but feel I must thank 3 in particular. So Liz and Nancy, thank you for your support during this time and your friendship for years.
And Madison, my loving Madison, you know just how special you are to me. Be happy everyone.

Kisses to all
Sharon

You will be missed sexy lady...

ry:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

Kisses to all
Sharon

Sharon I just want to say...

337424.gif

MUAH!:heart:

Your Madison

Kisses to all
Sharon

huh??? what?? :(
thank you. for your kind heart. be safe. . :rose::rose:

Thank you Sharon. I looked up the definition of friendship and found this..

“Friendship means lending your shoulder for someone to cry on. Friendship means being comfortable around each other in silence. Friendship means being able to tell each other anything and understanding WITHOUTquestion.Friendship means being honest with each other no matter the cost.”

Sharon...you have always exemplified all of these attributes and so much more. We are all going to miss you more than you can imagine. And even though we may not be able to share PM’s or posts in the future, you will never be forgotten sweetie.

I love you my friend...and I wish you peace. 💕

Thank you so much Sharon. But, as I admitted to you in my PM a couple weeks ago, it is me who needs to thank you. As one of the first (and only) people on here to sincerely reach out and be nice to me I really am going to miss you sweetie! :heart:

You were my Lit rock and my Lit Goddess. You were so fun and funny and yes, I'm going to say it, inspirational not just to me, but I'm sure for many, many lurkers and other people you barely even knew.

You're going to be missed but not forgotten. And in this circular, infinite world of ours, I'm sure our paths will cross again, either on this plane or the the next. Life is a series of journies. One ends, another begins. Come back as soon as possible, tap us on the shoulder and say hi. We'll know it's you even though you won't look the same. :kiss: :kiss:

:heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ciao bella.jpg
    ciao bella.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Kisses to all
Sharon

Bye Sharon -

Sorry to read this. You were one of my early friends here. Back when I was was a noob and still finding my way around this crazy place, you were always nice to me. I was always impressed and in awe of how sexy you and your thread were.

Best wishes and good luck to you :rose:

Back