Natural, trimmed or shaved?

I am liking you

GF does not like shaved or I would but I keep well trimmed and shaved a bit on sides and bottom.

I'm waxed totally bare and feel much more liberated this way x I have a nice pussy and labia and like to display when intimate x I also think it's a far sexier sight for a lover and he can see and enjoy x

I also prefer shaven/bare guys especially when performing oral sex on them x x x

I have been with people who've sent me their email

I love my pussy and enjoy showing it off. Not as much as I enjoy having it licked, but a lot

since I started shaving my cock and balls I love showing too
I enjoy the feel of the smooth balls after I shave I just love to feel them.
aso enjoy seeing and playing with shaved pussys. they look so much better that way.
just makes it a prettier pussy.

I have been with people who've sent me their email

I love my pussy and enjoy showing it off. Not as much as I enjoy having it licked, but a lot

Having never seen your kitty nor you, I can only take your word for loving it and showing it off but if you want it licked, I humbly volunteer to take those sweet lips against mine, lather them with attention, run my tongue up and down those swollen lips while my teeth take purchase of that hallowed ground before finally encircling your sweet bud and entice your release as your hips pulsate and your body writhes under my oral attentions

Having never seen your kitty nor you, I can only take your word for loving it and showing it off but if you want it licked, I humbly volunteer to take those sweet lips against mine, lather them with attention, run my tongue up and down those swollen lips while my teeth take purchase of that hallowed ground before finally encircling your sweet bud and entice your release as your hips pulsate and your body writhes under my oral attentions

You do have a way with words

I prefer a woman to be shaved. Personally, I don't understand the "little girl" stigma attached to being shaved smooth. The women I'm interested in, look and act like women, not little girls. Also, a significant amount of women shave their legs and under arms, I don't find this act makes women look pre-pubescent either.

Back