Ladies: Do you like it shaved clean, trimmed, or bush?

I had a full bush for most of my life. I started manscaping a couple of years ago as a surprise for my wife. She appreciated the effort. Then I went with a close trim (no guard on the blade) with a cordless trimmer, she appreciated that even more. I have since gone to shaving my cock and balls clean and she really likes it. I was recently scheduled for appointment with my dermatologist for a full body check. My wife refuses to allow me to go unshaven prior to the appointment, she said the PA (who is female) who is going to conduct to fill body check "will get to see some righteous manscaping."
Have for many years had a clean shaven & plucked shaft, close trim to the sack, about 5 mm to prevent itching & swear rash, then neatly trimmed 5 to 10mm around blending in to rest of body hair. Never had a complaint. Had to have check up/ultrasound a few years ago & turned out lady doing it was someone I knew from village

Have one ball bushy and the other one bare.

I'll just have to sew his penis back on if it comes off on the waxing strip again.
Obviously joking but it does present a question: is there hair on the shaft? I might have one or two down close to the base. I guess some poor schmuk out there has a forested shaft

They are hiding up near his kidneys
They were hiding behind his ears the last time they saw me hacking through the hairy jungle towards them with my machete.
Adds new meaning to the term ‘hitting the sack’ 🤔
I'll kiss it better later.
Obviously joking but it does present a question: is there hair on the shaft? I might have one or two down close to the base. I guess some poor schmuk out there has a forested shaft
There might be a few. Unless I'm sucking his leg by mistake.

Got it. My condolences
He told me that size was average, and that's why I'm such a lucky girl to have his "4 inches of magnificence." Are you saying he's fibbing and that those cans in the picture weren't modelled on the Jackson 5 like he told me they were?

He told me that size was average, and that's why I'm such a lucky girl to have his "4 inches of magnificence." Are you saying he's fibbing and that those cans in the picture weren't modelled on the Jackson 5 like he told me they were?
I have not studied it enough to comment. I can tell you that your initial reference to a Pringles can left me thinking of the standard full size Pringles can. That thought left me with some serious inadequacy issues. I got defensive and found the photo of the small cans just to sooth my damaged psyche. Good thing I nailed the wife this morning before the can comparisons began.

Tito Jackson definitely modeled for the banana flavored Pringles can.

Trimmed or waxed.
Shaved is itchy and too much hair interferes when I am licking and sucking your balls
Have for many years had a clean shaven & plucked shaft, close trim to the sack, about 5 mm to prevent itching & swear rash, then neatly trimmed 5 to 10mm around blending in to rest of body hair. Never had a complaint.
Totally agree! See my earlier response above..

Back