Ladies: Do you like it shaved clean, trimmed, or bush?

BakkWoodz

Experienced
How do the ladies prefer their man to be down there? Clean shaved, Trimmed or Straight Bush?

I've shaved smooth for years and never had a woman comment on it. I stopped shaving for about a month, didn't like it and went back to shaving. I hope to hear the ladies comments hear so I know if I should let it grow.

I had a full bush for most of my life. I started manscaping a couple of years ago as a surprise for my wife. She appreciated the effort. Then I went with a close trim (no guard on the blade) with a cordless trimmer, she appreciated that even more. I have since gone to shaving my cock and balls clean and she really likes it. I was recently scheduled for appointment with my dermatologist for a full body check. My wife refuses to allow me to go unshaven prior to the appointment, she said the PA (who is female) who is going to conduct to fill body check "will get to see some righteous manscaping."

I love the fact that my man shaves his cock and balls. And that fact that our GF and BF do as well, it makes a full set mmmm Gina xxx
Gina, how often does he shave. How do you feel about stubble? I recently got sugared (a form of waxing). I like the results but hated process. Might do it again but with a large landing strip over the surgery scars. No stubble with surgering

Well it depends, how nasty do you want me to get?
Because, if you want me all up in your business (I mean, rimming, balls, deep throating, the absolute works) then clean shaven is way easier and generally cleaner, just like it is for you going down on me.

But, sometimes, I actually like a little hair, especially if it's not toooo thick or bushy, fully grown hair is softer than trimmed and adds a really nice texture sometimes when I am riding 🙌💦

Realistically, if you're hygiene levels are right up there and I like you, I'll be fine making my way downtown regardless 😂

Because, if you want me all up in your business (I mean, rimming, balls, deep throating, the absolute works) then clean shaven is way easier and generally cleaner, just like it is for you going down on me.

But, sometimes, I actually like a little hair, especially if it's not toooo thick or bushy, fully grown hair is softer than trimmed and adds a really nice texture sometimes when I am riding 🙌💦

Realistically, if you're hygiene levels are right up there and I like you, I'll be fine making my way downtown regardless 😂
You had me at line three

Totally agree!!!

My wife loves it smooth. She likes to tweeze it. Have had no issues for almost a decade. For some reason I’ve been getting ing hairs. Just a couple I have yet to find a solution. I’ve tried many different remedies. The area with the problem is at the base. Where a cock ring or the ring to a chastity cage sits. The Dr. Said that over the years that the skin is getting tougher because that’s a wear point. So unfortunately I’ve had to grow it and use moisturizer and softener to try to get the skin to let the hair poke through.

My wife and I stated trimming years ago. We love it. As short as we can get with a good body trimmer. Buy the best trimmer you can get your hands on folks, it's worth it.

Good gosh. I'm in love. It's been a decade since a blow job

Back